Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 40. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 12:15:16 PM
It all depends on the general market cap and the value of BTC because almost all these altcoins are paired with btc on exchanges. If BTC  recovers i know they will too
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 27, 2018, 12:12:30 PM
Only time can tell , because many might die along the line but if the team and the product they have is mainly active while users follow up on them definitely they will see new ATH in a matter of time , so do your research and buy some now because bearish market is best time to make profit.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 12:08:28 PM
According to the latest coindesk data, now there are more than 1800 coins and tokens, with lots of coins and tokens certainly making the competition very tight, lots of coins that go to zero and look like devs. don't care so it's hard to recover.
Activity: 128
August 27, 2018, 12:02:55 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
I do not think so, altcoin will recover following bitcoin. But I think this is cleanup market, so many trash coin. If your token can pass it, i think you will get big profits.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 11:58:49 AM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

Generally, I think most of the altcoins who are really good will regain their positions. In my opinion, such are TRON and Cardano. I think they just need time, as well as the whole crypto market as a whole.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
August 27, 2018, 11:42:36 AM
I do think good altcoin projects’ prices will recover after the market turn bullish. In fact, it is a good time to buy more coins to add to our portfolio in this bearish market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 27, 2018, 11:35:37 AM
Altcoins prices will definitely recover when bitcoin price improved again , i think altcoin connection with bitcoin is not going to last long but until big investors pay off their long waiting for years .
Activity: 168
August 27, 2018, 10:16:40 AM
Its just all about trend. at this moment we are in downtrend and every coins is at its low possible price. when trend will change, which i'm hoping very soon, these all coins again gain their prices more than ever
Activity: 1022
August 27, 2018, 09:53:55 AM
to work on focus as disputing request on exchange to collects with returns of completion, and follows with extend on moderation as applying same or similar strategy with extras on sequence with manage to work on evaluation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 09:45:53 AM

Cryptocurrency was crashing its value and only BITCOIN seems able to recover and all altcoins are getting difficulty to recover its value but not only TRON,DISTRICT OX, CARDANO , SIBERIAN CHERVONETS but also the most popular altcoin which is ETHEREUM is finding hard to recover .
Activity: 154
August 27, 2018, 09:25:09 AM
I think that the market recovery will still happen. Bitcoin will recover and go up.. and the whole market will follow... And altcoins will restore their former price highs...
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
August 27, 2018, 09:21:41 AM
It will always recover but will rely on the development of its product and demand of course. TRON and Cardano I think hasn't been developed much to which as far as I know there is no real product yet but when this happen I think it will grow stronger. Slow but investors will hold particularly those who know its potentials. You have no other choice but to hold if you wanna profit.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
August 27, 2018, 09:18:08 AM
50 percent or more than that will recover their price in the near future.
Some of the alts will remain at low and deep.
Only those who have demands and potential will get back to track.
bear months is also serve as a filter of alts from better to useless.
Activity: 60
August 27, 2018, 09:16:14 AM
Surely, except not all of them, this bear market will purge most useless tokens/cryptos.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 09:14:23 AM
Alot of altcoins are suffering in this dip, and some of them are not ganna be recover fast but digging more deeper, alot of investors are losing faith in this business, they getting much hurt while checking their portfolio, but for me it is just a trials that has to face before the pump comes,
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
August 27, 2018, 09:13:24 AM

Everything is hanging on the approval of SEC but let's see I don't see much impact on it, there are still people who do not believe on these top coins although they have shown that they are improving and they keep updating their roadmap, I guess it's the uncertainty of the market people had a wait and see attitude now.
Activity: 275
August 27, 2018, 09:12:59 AM
I watch tokens, and I see some tokens despite the falling of the market going up. They are not as much as before, but they are. It means only one thing - the tokens will turn their positions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 09:07:14 AM
Yes they will, as long as theres a community who continues supporting it, it will recover, and those altcoins youve mentioned are altcoins that rise before, so dont bother with the dip, and grab the chance when its in the dip, because when bitcoin starts to pump again, those altcoins will rise too.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
August 27, 2018, 09:06:58 AM
There is no single answer, because it depends on the different coins. in general, I believe that the market will continue to grow and many coins have not yet shown their true value.
Activity: 84
August 27, 2018, 08:59:52 AM
This is what you should know, not all the altcoin will recover from the bear market. While some will fully recover, some will not fully recover, some will finally dissapear without coming back and some will still maintain their stance.
Pages:
Jump to: