Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 41. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 08:50:25 AM
Emphatically yes but not all, it will take some time for some of them but most of alts will soar up in value even more than expected since many people have known Crypto and have invested even more than 2017 where we saw a dramatic increase in prices
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
August 27, 2018, 08:46:19 AM
Yes of course every altcoins can recover their value, but now that market is still in the deep situation, all coins and also Bitcoin are dropped now. But it is a normal situation, patience and time is you'll only need now, hold your coins and wait for the day of recovery.
Activity: 7
August 27, 2018, 08:45:51 AM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

This thought could be answer in the future, however we are entitled to have our own way of predictions in the market based on the information and based on what are trends. Thus, it is really be great to hear that the market will grow in the future, and in such case, everyone believed. So, why not believing the market in the future - indeed, the market will return to its stance.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
August 27, 2018, 08:44:52 AM
If you bought some promising altcoins, then don't worry now. The price is falling, because the market is not going through the best of times. Just wait a bit, everything will be fine soon. The price will be back.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
August 27, 2018, 08:41:53 AM
They will but not all alts will recover their value, there's too much shitcoin that pumped so hard in the last bullrun and they are definitely not worth that much even later, a few solid coin may be recover their value and surpass that in a few years but there will be only a few of them as most of the alt is overvalued.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 08:40:11 AM
I have also hold TRX and ADA, I'm sure both will recover and rise again. We must be more patient and try to get rid of these worries, we better focus on folding assets that we have.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 08:38:20 AM
ADA definitely will recover and gain altitude, for the rest of Aldona doubt, in my opinion very dubious projects and the fact that they have fallen greatly confirms my words.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 08:35:49 AM
Yes, I am very sure when the market recover for the bear and the bull run starts, legit altcoins will recover their value or even be higher because the bull run make the price of coin grow very high. It is good as you have chosen to hold your coin till the market recover because then you can sell at high price.
copper member
Activity: 381
August 27, 2018, 08:35:22 AM
Eventually, the good alt coins will recover their prices, while the not so good projects will struggle to get anywhere close to their initial prices unless of course they implement the pump and dump method, but this will not be sustainable and people will only get to lose their funds.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
August 27, 2018, 08:34:56 AM
I think this downtrend is a test to evaluate any project that is really worth. If the project is really good, it will overcome this difficult period and have a strong revival. In my opinion, TRON, district0x, Cardano are good projects, have been used in real applications. So I think it will soon recover.

I agree, we already observed this last year. To date, most altcoins have lost about 90% of their value relative to the dollar. And for many projects this is deadly, because they are technologically useless and no one will buy them. But there are projects that have a real value and they will restore their price and even more. I think this will not happen this year, too much was a fall. But in 2020, this may well happen together with the massive introduction of cryptocurrency into the real sector of the economy.
Activity: 154
August 27, 2018, 08:32:15 AM
surely it will happen, but it may take a long time to recover their value because there are many declining factors and this is very long. so we have to be patient and survive in holding the altcoins that we have until everything returns to normal.
Activity: 378
August 27, 2018, 08:14:23 AM
I think this downtrend is a test to evaluate any project that is really worth. If the project is really good, it will overcome this difficult period and have a strong revival. In my opinion, TRON, district0x, Cardano are good projects, have been used in real applications. So I think it will soon recover.
Activity: 126
August 27, 2018, 08:13:23 AM
Yes, it's true I believe that altcoins will recover their value in the near future, but not all altcoins will recover. The coin that will start its value is a coin that has good quality and good body.
Activity: 644
August 27, 2018, 08:03:44 AM
Tron and ADA cost billions of dollars but doesn't have any useful products) Just two teams of clever Asian guys that promised something that nobody fully understands) IMHO future for the new coins and BTC;).
Activity: 224
August 27, 2018, 07:55:57 AM
I'm sure that good altcoin will recover their price and good rice.
But there are lot of scam coins
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 27, 2018, 07:53:41 AM
I think it will, eventually. But this recovery needs a time. How much? No one knows exactly. But I believe that crypto will back at its position once after the people globally start to use it in the everyday life.
Activity: 80
August 27, 2018, 07:39:58 AM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
I think the main reason of their downfall is due to the bearish market we had. Those can recover once the market stabilize to push the price higher. You had a good choice of those projects it just need enough time for them to recover.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
August 27, 2018, 07:32:21 AM
I have no doubt that at least the solid altcoins like STRAT and ETH will not just recover but they will have a spring like you've never seen before. This is the moment when you should take your time and re-evaluate your portfolio. Put your holdings in projects with hard-working teams and working products and not in vain promises made by some so called "smart guys". Good luck!  Wink
Activity: 348
August 27, 2018, 07:21:42 AM
I'm looking forward to the return of the altcoins.
Now can only be patient to do the bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 07:06:56 AM
I think that, yes, altcoins should be restored and will do it much faster due to a small capitalization, because usually it happened when the market just took and was restored, I think that this time it will be the same.
Pages:
Jump to: