Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 38. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 07:20:27 PM
Asking whether altcoins will ever recover their value is not a easy question to answer because some recover back their value when the market recover back while some will remain at the price even when the market recover back, so it is just Unpredictable that is why we call it call it market, the price is not stable it keep fluctuating. Only geniue project can stand back when the market recover back.
copper member
Activity: 210
August 27, 2018, 07:18:21 PM
Yes alts will recover but only the good projects not all coin. I am sure that when market will be up alts will get it's highest value again.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
August 27, 2018, 07:16:37 PM
Based on what I have seen in the coinmarketcap, as the value of bitcoin increases, most of the altcoins follows the same thing when it decreases. So I would say yes altcoin value recovers anytime soon but probably not all.
Agree, not all altcoin will recover so only those worth and promising project in the market. When price drops some alts will have it's time to increase it's price. So, it is not forever in down trend it will rise.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 07:08:29 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
That's the case for every coin, all the market is dropping but this is something periodic all the coins will recover very soon, i have 10 coins their price was $5000 and now is $900 but I'm sure that the price will be like before.
Activity: 378
August 27, 2018, 06:57:51 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

Like we breathe, put air in and pull it out. Likewise, the market sometimes experiences a bearish phase and sometimes it is recovered and bullish again. I am optimistic that Altcoin will experience recovering again. It's just that we need to hold is an altcoin which is 50 in cmc and holds at least 10 altcoins.
Activity: 140
August 27, 2018, 06:45:39 PM
Based on what I have seen in the coinmarketcap, as the value of bitcoin increases, most of the altcoins follows the same thing when it decreases. So I would say yes altcoin value recovers anytime soon but probably not all.
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 06:42:57 PM
to recover falling prices, it certainly takes time that is not fast, because the presence of tokens or coins as newcomers to each market will drop rival popularity with a myriad of profit offers,
altcoin does have a fixed or volatile price,
Activity: 196
August 27, 2018, 06:39:03 PM
I believe altcoins would still recover from this recession going on in the market. Though, everyone might be surprised as how Eth fall from its peak to the bottom but good times is ahead of ETH.
Activity: 130
August 27, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

Don't worried about your coins my friend,  because soon altcoin will soar. Because we are now in the middle. were in the recovery of the price value of altcoins will emerge so fast. So be patience and we will wait this moments.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 06:25:32 PM
The altcoin will restore their value. When the electronic market goes up again, the penny that experiences crisis, fluctuates and remains the same value, the coin will thrive. Bitcoin has great potential for investment.
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 06:20:25 PM
Yes of course the reason for the drop in price is as a result of the bearish market state and I think after the bearish market state is over most coin. Would gradually get back to there values
Activity: 532
August 27, 2018, 06:18:05 PM
We all want our altcoins to recover. But lets keep on our mind that only good altcoins will recover. And those altcoins that are also called shitcoins will disappear.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
August 27, 2018, 06:17:31 PM
I think that altcoins will definitely recover their value, but not all of them. Just those that are the most stronger and those that still have some hype. The rest of the altcoins could disappear. but nobody knows exactly which one will stay and which will not
Activity: 219
Merit: 14
August 27, 2018, 06:15:25 PM
Today we are seeing the prices raises
hope that we are in uptrend now
Activity: 636
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 06:13:36 PM
Most of the Altcoins are down today because the value of Bitcoin is low. Once Bitcoin recovers, even the altcoins will recover along.

I agree that altcoins dropped in value largely due to a decrease of bitcoin price. Although the alcoins dropped much lower. Whether they will recover or not depends first of all on the fact, if they're  based on  demanded and already functioning project. If there is already such a product, which is in demand by the market, then the price of the altcoins will recover and it'll be even much higher than before.
Activity: 59
August 27, 2018, 05:52:58 PM
Most of the Altcoins are down today because the value of Bitcoin is low. Once Bitcoin recovers, even the altcoins will recover along.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
August 27, 2018, 05:49:40 PM
Most altcoins will die, probably around 80%.Looking at the top 100, the ones that I believe that definitely will survive  are Bitcoin, because it is still too big too fail, Bitcoin Cash, because it is still too big too fail, Ethereum, because it is still too big too fail and has some really good things coming with Casper, Raiden, Plasma, Sharding.
I'm hoping to bounceback again because I'm so excited to earn profits which the only source,  I believe it tooks time for that to recover maybe in this ber months it has potential like last year.
Activity: 700
August 27, 2018, 05:44:05 PM
I think that the price of these coins will grow equivalent to the growth of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think that it makes sense to keep them, as they have quite good projects.
Activity: 294
August 27, 2018, 01:52:26 PM
Most altcoins will die, probably around 80%.Looking at the top 100, the ones that I believe that definitely will survive  are Bitcoin, because it is still too big too fail, Bitcoin Cash, because it is still too big too fail, Ethereum, because it is still too big too fail and has some really good things coming with Casper, Raiden, Plasma, Sharding.
Activity: 560
August 27, 2018, 01:27:36 PM
No matter the number of new coins that get into the system, if the coin has any real usage, it will still maintain its value and increase in price
Pages:
Jump to: