Pages:
Author

Topic: will Altcoins Survive - page 22. (Read 10512 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 04:40:04 AM
If bitcoin survive, I'm sure altcoins will survive too.  Of course not all of them, only the stronger will survive.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
July 15, 2018, 04:30:36 AM
I think we need to separate the difinition.

Litecoin - altcoin.
Ethereum - altcoin.
EOS and etc are altcoins.

They will survive for sure.

Other 99% alts are just trash, and of course they will die.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 04:25:09 AM
It only dies when no one uses electronic money anymore. It still lives and continues to grow
Activity: 130
July 15, 2018, 04:20:36 AM
Maybe some altcoin will survive if there is still volume every day because otherwise there may make the coin worthless.
copper member
Activity: 378
July 15, 2018, 04:18:47 AM
While choosing altcoin you have to analyze the project they are doing. How much experience team they have only then invest
Activity: 147
July 15, 2018, 04:15:34 AM
I think altcoin will stay alive, but only altcoins have good projects that will live and Altcoin who can solve real world problems will surely live.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SEMUX www.semux.org
July 15, 2018, 04:12:20 AM
I am sure that 90% of altcoins will die, as they are created for speculation. Therefore, you need to carefully choose altcoins for investment.
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
July 15, 2018, 04:05:23 AM
Some may and some may not, take note the prices and demand of some
altcoin doesn't relate to bitcoin's. depends on their uses and seasons also.
I think it's seasonal, some may and some may not like what he/she said. And its also depends on the user and huh it take.
Activity: 46
July 15, 2018, 04:04:57 AM
The survival of altcoins is no problem. As long as it is a valuable altcoins, I think it can survive. The more we need it, the better it will live. But most altcoins are not viable because they don't even have a community.
Activity: 209
July 15, 2018, 03:50:02 AM
Altcoin will surely survive in the world of cryptocurrency because altcoin is the coin making the cryptocurrency trending around the world
Activity: 132
July 15, 2018, 03:48:16 AM
Yes for sure. Altcoins will survive because Bitcoin total supply will be equal to circulating supply and if that happens, the price will rise to the level where many investors will divert their attention to altcoins for HODL and as far many altcoins will be solving more community problems, I think they will survive.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 03:39:46 AM
Every day there are many new coins, most of which disappear with time, because they do not have great potential for development.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 07:41:01 PM
precisely I am very sure if altcoin will continue to survive like bitcoin gan. because they are very useful to help the economic growth of the world community. Automatically will certainly be a lot of people who invest in both
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
July 14, 2018, 07:32:10 PM
It is increasingly difficult to make a prediction about the future of the altcoins because the market has stopped looking for currencies with potential to be used in real life, to only devote to speculate with any currency available in the market, making the whole market a profitable pump and dump scheme. While there is no way to regulate this situation, new altcoin will continue to emerge but not necessarily focused on improving financial technology, but on generating profits for investors.
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 02:13:53 PM
I suppose that Alts is the future of the money as a measure of payments, savements and investments, while fiat money will be used only for payment measure, so yes, Alts will survive...
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
July 12, 2018, 01:56:26 PM
If Bitcoin was going to be the only coin to succeed then altcoins won't have lasted this long. Just the fact that there are hundreds of new projects launching every month shows that there is tremendous demand for altcoins too which solves many other problems that Bitcoin doesn't.
Activity: 28
July 12, 2018, 06:28:58 AM
Bitcoin is a pioneer that intruduced blockchain technology to the public, now "Altcoin" projects are expanding this technology to make it usefull in real life.
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 06:14:41 AM
I am looking new ICOs and new projects, there are a lot of ico and they gives very good bonuses but every project lost their ico price when starting to exchange on the markets and some project teams are liar. Market is going to bad day by day
Activity: 170
July 12, 2018, 06:12:36 AM
Great alts will survive and thrive, terrible alts will come up short  the same as it has dependably been.  I think a major piece of the bitcoin value bounce is standard news reports of bitcoin's value rise this year, and about it being the best performing resource class. The impact of this is more individuals from outside the crypto world purchasing in to bitcoin. They will continuously enhance, yet bitcoin has dependably been the door
Activity: 182
July 12, 2018, 06:11:38 AM

As the actual bitcoin demand increases, I think that as the price of bitcoin increases, the subcoins will start to live and even be offered for sale at high values
Pages:
Jump to: