Pages:
Author

Topic: will Altcoins Survive - page 4. (Read 10512 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
October 01, 2018, 09:53:14 AM
There will be a lot of altcoins that are going to survive. ETH, IOTA, NEO, XLM and much more. But all the sh*tcoins without any great team of product will be kicked off from the maket.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 09:00:56 AM
Altcoin will definitely survive because it is much faster than bitcoin and also the transaction fee is lower compare to bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 01, 2018, 09:00:14 AM
As for me, the development of the crypto currency largely depends on the attitude of the government towards it. If the relationship is loyal, then alternative coins will survive and will actively develop.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
October 01, 2018, 08:57:52 AM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins  
Yes Altcoin will survive.As what I have noticed when Bitcoin value price goes higher its value,majority of altcoin does.Because many investors make a huge money of bitcoin then they invest an altcoin as their added profits.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 06:20:11 AM
The survival of altcoin is base on the interest for the coin, and the interest of the coin depends on the capability of the coin, coins like eth can never pass on in light of the fact that it take care of a major issue in the crypto space, in which individuals would now be able to construct decentralized application that keeps running on the ethereum blockchain without forking a current blockchain github archive in other to make another coin.
Activity: 46
Merit: 5
September 28, 2018, 02:59:24 PM
Some of them will survive, I believe, but everyone can not win: if one wins, then the second will lose. The more people predict the same event, the less chance it will be.
Activity: 168
September 28, 2018, 01:01:52 PM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 
Altcoins will survive for sure. They are progressing since a long time now and I am pretty sure about them. They will rise very soon. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple shall be good for earnings.
Activity: 70
September 28, 2018, 11:14:26 AM
I study the schedule every day and that's what makes me happy - 19.09.2018 - "Ripple's growth in currency has grown by 21% over the past day, now the token is trading at 33 cents. Ethereum went up by 6.7 percent - to 211 dollars. The bitcoin rate increased by one percent - to $ 6,362, its market share dropped to 55 percent "
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
September 28, 2018, 08:30:04 AM
Altcoins will survive which have a good project and have a good team . Altcoins without a good vision will disappear over time. And there will always be new altcoins on the market. Because the crypto world is growing more and more every day.
Activity: 42
September 28, 2018, 08:22:26 AM
If we follow this thread from November, we have to see that bitcoin price make altcoins exchange rate to bitcoin go down. But the true price must base on dollar, and base on dollar altcoins have survice and grow fast. Bitcoin is not affect to altcoins anymore Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 08:08:24 AM
Altcoins will rise eventually in the long term hold.But not everyone coins which have strong concept and team backing them will rise for sure.Don't panic if you are in good projects, sooner or later they all will rise.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 06:34:03 AM
My opinion on this matter remains the same, because I have always said that altcoins will remain in spite of the domination of BTC, since altcoins are an alternative, so that people cannot chase only BTC, this is done intentionally.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 28, 2018, 06:30:36 AM
If the demand for Altcoins is high, the price will continue to rise.
But if the sale is a lot of alcoins, the price goes down and it depends on what the token needs are used for.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
September 12, 2018, 05:42:55 PM
Of course the altcoins will survive and end up displacing bitcoin from its place of privilege. Moreover, it seems clear to me that the future belongs to the altcoins and bitcoin is doomed to occupy a very secondary place in a couple of years. However, I think that as time goes on investors will be more selective and this will prevent so many altcoins from proliferating as they have until now, dominating only five or six as the most relevant in marketcap.
Activity: 280
September 12, 2018, 03:12:44 PM
Of course, while they are very useful and require demand. They are interested in investors and the world)) But most of them, in my opinion, are similar. Therefore, the strongest
Activity: 179
September 12, 2018, 03:09:12 PM
BTC price went up before some months ago but now all the market is in a bear trend . alts will follow the btc . Alts will moon with a stable btc price
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 12:16:45 PM
whether if the market situation is the same as it is today, the more it worsens the altcoin will be able to survive or not, maybe there will be some altcoins that are not safe, let's see it in the future
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
September 10, 2018, 12:09:26 PM
There are more than 1000 cryptocurrencies in the world. They are more or less following the principles of bitcoin, their mother currency. Among them very few are popular one like Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Dash, Ripple etc. Many of these altcoins have potentials to be like bitcoin. Currently they have value only because of bitcoin currency. If anything bad happens to bitcoins no investor will go and invest in these altcoins.
Activity: 266
September 10, 2018, 12:07:18 PM
Altcoin will stand forever as an altcoin because altcoin is the source of the reins of bitcoin because if you get more eth and you can convert it to bitcoin you also get bitcoin that way, the altcoin will stand strong forever even bitcoin is very expensive. I'm sure Altcoin will live for a long time.
Activity: 77
September 10, 2018, 11:59:17 AM
For everything that I know altcoins will survive and develop in the crypto advertise in light of the fact that altcoins had just been in the crypto world now for a long while now simply like Bitcoin which is the most confided in digital currency in the crypto world which has the most noteworthy market an incentive in the crypto world today. So its greatly improved to put resources into altcoins and digital forms of money at this moment while their fairly estimated valuations are underestimated so we can have the capacity to purchase the same number of as we need so we can have the capacity to pick up benefits whenever they begin expanding their reasonable worth.
Pages:
Jump to: