Pages:
Author

Topic: will Altcoins Survive - page 5. (Read 10512 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 06:33:41 AM
Bitcoin prices will not have a big effect on alts coins, traders usually look for opportunities to buy alt coin at a low price and when Bitcoin prices rise normally alts coin down, and that's when traders will buy all cryptocurrancy depending on the user rather than Bitcoin Prices. They will survive. There is even a coin that still rises even though the price and demand of Bitcoin is always high. You can see the approximate top crypto currency and profit percentage.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 06:27:32 AM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 
i think yes. as long as people support the altcoin, there is no reason that it will not survive. Also, it is really up to the developers, if they build the coin in a proper way, i think it will have a great future.
Activity: 85
September 09, 2018, 06:25:10 AM
Bitcoin and altcoins are not moving in parallel, and altcoins may develop later.
copper member
Activity: 72
September 09, 2018, 06:16:20 AM
I think the destiny of altcoin could be like bitcoin with the intention to keep to increase demand because we see the more hobby of all and sundry and if it decreases as now it's miles a herbal factor due to the information that isn't always right
Activity: 90
September 09, 2018, 06:05:49 AM
will of course altcoin will survive and coins will die when there is no demand and will stay alive if there is a request, and to increase the bitcoin balance we certainly have to buy altcoin then altcoin will not be lonely by demand because all traders want to make a profit.and indeed there are some altcoins that die because there is no demand anymore
Activity: 74
September 09, 2018, 05:27:04 AM
The altcoin left behind will evolve and grow with Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be the only coin that will succeed.I guess Altcoins won't last that long.
Activity: 89
September 09, 2018, 05:21:50 AM
Until the point that Bitcoin is alive altcoins will get by without a doubt. Every nation and every foundation is propelling their coins as ICO and need to be a piece of the crypto market to make their exchanges in advanced way. You can find in abundance area that every day no less than 5 to 6 ICO's are propelled, we can't accept all the ICO's as potential yet to some degree great to see more ICO's coming in which is a positive sign for altcoins.
Activity: 124
September 07, 2018, 07:05:44 PM
I am convinced and believe that altcoin will be growing rapidly, will not even lose competitiveness with bitcoin. because of this altcoin now also have more and more and potentially even though now are scarlet, but it by no means negative.
Activity: 137
September 07, 2018, 12:55:49 PM
Because altcoins are an extension of cryptocurrency, they are followers of this process.
Activity: 50
September 07, 2018, 12:20:20 PM
Now the price of all coins is very low. I advise you to buy altcoin before the end of the year. This is a good investment
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 12:18:16 PM
Altcoins will survive if bitkoyny remain in their position. Altcoins is still dependent on bitcoin traffic, as the price is rising, as are other kryptons.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 08:57:48 AM
Altcoins surely will survive, the strongest of the altcoins will survive, the rest will be forgotten. In the future there will be more and more altcoins thank to ICO but we still need to do our responsibility by doing more research.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
September 07, 2018, 08:36:29 AM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 
Altcoins will definitely survive because as long there are people who supports and continues to invest in altcoins it will still survive no matter what happens. I think the only altcoins that will not survive in the future are the ones who don't have any good value.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 07:21:19 AM
I think of course they will survive because altcoin get their own supporters and community and they can continue to support the altcoins they want to survive. If the price of Bitcoin will grow then the altcoin will follow. Some altcoins have a very good background so investors have a reason to stay with them and that gives them an advantage.
Activity: 82
September 07, 2018, 06:59:37 AM
Digital money is what's to come it resembles purchasing another telephone with diffrent items. How might you ensure if the telephone is exceptionally helpful in the event that you don't attempt it or simply like the other way around. individuals are connecting now on advances. We individuals are extremely inquisitive on how they will utilize it however for others they simply love contributing at cryptos without perusing whitepaper and guide, i'm attempting to state here that Cryptos will survive on the grounds that alot of clients needs to hold coins and pitch it in the following couple of years to pick up. Altcoins will be sought after later on.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 09:13:57 AM
I think that not all altcoins will survive, because even now their price are extremely low. Only top alts like Ethereum and Neo will survive.
Activity: 71
September 06, 2018, 09:11:04 AM
Some will, a lot won't but that's the same with any type of business. I think some of the bigger ones should do well long term.
September 06, 2018, 09:09:23 AM
Frankly if cost of bitcoin will develop then altcoins will tail it. Some of altcoins have great 'foundation' so speculators have motivations to remain with them and it gives them benefit. All things considered, i'm most intrigued about drop, why bitcoin and other crypto drop so low? Is there any explanation for it? Much obliged for perusing Smiley Have great day!
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 05:57:51 PM
Altcoins will definitely survive but not all altcoins would survive this downturn in the market. Some tokens would definitely be rendered useless after the market recovers.
September 05, 2018, 05:51:53 PM
Only the majority will still die, leaving only a few to survive for a long time, because they are worthy of one-of-a-kind projects that can contribute to the development of digital currency. Simple imitation is doomed to fail.
Pages:
Jump to: