Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 15. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 08:54:11 AM
For now, Banks is not accepting bitcoin for deposits.. maybe in the future because out technology is improving. But the question of some people is if they can assure the safeness of bitcoin? Some people need an assurance to deposit of their assets.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 07:41:38 AM
I am damm sure that in the future banks will surely offers the bitcoin deposits. In present time the government and banks are hesitating in involving into bitcoin because they do no find it trust worthy and believes that introducing bitcoin in nation can put national security in danger because of increasing illegal use of bitcoin but in the future when bitcoin will be centralised
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
August 08, 2018, 07:32:19 AM
I dont think they ever will. There is no need for them to change the systems as all of the banks of government supported and Governments are not crypto friendly right now.
Activity: 214
August 08, 2018, 07:28:53 AM
Well, I think that it will be very risky if banks ever offer bitcoin deposits. We all know that the price of bitcoin (BTC) is not that stable and banks may not want to take that risk but over time, the situation can change for the better.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 07:09:53 AM
Now with a high degree of probability not. Banks will not risk their name. But after 10 years, the situation can change.
Activity: 257
Merit: 32
August 08, 2018, 06:15:38 AM
I guess after some time they will have to adapt to it. There is no way they can stop this dcentralised trend so we may see those btc deposits in the future. But why deposit a bitcoin in a bank when you can do it on your own?
Activity: 4
August 08, 2018, 06:13:04 AM
My answer is that banks will not offer BTC deposits. The bank will be involved in electronic money but by creating another electronic currency of its own
Activity: 23
August 08, 2018, 04:42:41 AM
That is certainly clear that it will soon be offer.
Activity: 2
August 08, 2018, 04:40:18 AM
I do not think so. If the government manages and coordinates the bitcoin price, it can happen
Activity: 2
August 08, 2018, 04:28:22 AM
If I could do so, I believe the Bank would be very dangerous if the bitcoin price suddenly dropped. So this is unlikely
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 02:28:04 PM
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
i dont think so, i think bank wont offer bitcoin deposits for now.
Activity: 42
August 07, 2018, 01:58:58 PM
when ever i hear this kind of thought only thing come to my mind and that is building castel in the air because expecting this is something impossible.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 01:29:40 PM
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
I already heard some rumours that one particular bank in Australia is preparing a proposal for people to for the cryptocurrency, but if there's more like their stewardship that they will use for trading, because no one is sure about the prices.
Activity: 182
August 07, 2018, 09:48:43 AM
Yes obviously it can be happen but not altogether soon it will name you will some era because banks can meet the expense of Bitcoin accumulation, if they sit in judgment its profitable for them banks unaided discharge adherence for the profits. And it's a challenge for banks moreover. Let's see how much become out of date it will receive back banks publicize to deposit Bitcoin gone mix.
Activity: 21
August 07, 2018, 09:45:37 AM
At present, some countries do not start collecting bitcoins in the form of currencies, but in the near future they will be accepted globally.
Activity: 28
August 07, 2018, 09:42:56 AM
never, because the bank is a bitcoin competitor. It is likely that banks will make a bank investment applying bitcoin inventory to the bank if it really exists.
Activity: 294
August 07, 2018, 09:39:05 AM
I don't think it is impossible. But bitcoin has to a long control to go. It is skillfully known to all of us that the bitcoin is very volatile. I think bank will come going on once the money for to buildup the bitcoin as well as the price of bitcoin will be stable. Then they mood secured to sum up bitcoin. Otherwise there is unintended of loss of deposited amount. Another think bank will ventilate first and that is their benefit. Again bank will have the funds for to store the bitcoin later than the foreign trade will have the same opinion through bitcoin. everything it will put stirring when times.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 08:57:12 AM
this decision and proposal is not far off. you just have to wait for permission from the government
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 07:05:53 AM
I think this is quite possible. This will happen after the legalization of bitcoin in any country and its implementation in the banking system. At the same time, this will mean that bitcoin will be taxed and partially centralized.
Activity: 10
August 07, 2018, 06:34:42 AM
I think this can not happen, because the price of bitcoin fluctuates greatly and is mainly driven by sharks and dark forces causing bitcoin prices to drop dramatically.
Pages:
Jump to: