Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 33. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
It may happen, but it's a little difficult in the implementation, we all already know that bitcoin prices are very unstable and can rise or fall in time. Then the bank will apply the value of earnings to bitcoin deposits, I think this is one of the facts that will be the consideration of banks in receiving bitcoin deposits.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I think,when bank accept bitcoin it means that bitcoin consider as a fiat although bitcoin is an asset not fiat.Banks and cryptocurrencies work on two different yet conflicting principles, centralization and decentralization irrespectively.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
This has been one of the crucial topics in crypto throwing the minds of even some experts into confusions. All that is left is speculations and predictions. Banks and cryptocurrencies work on two different yet conflicting principles, centralization and decentralization irrespectively. For them to work in harmony then it means, one must forgo its principle and adopts the other. The question now is, which one is ready for the other's principle?
Activity: 44
I see financial organizations still keep vigilant against Bitcoin. Addititionally, that prospect highly depends on governmental policies to Bitcoin. So right now, the prospect you say seems not very possible.  
Activity: 52
Bitcoin is highly volatile. They will go into big trouble if they allow such fluctuant asset to be a deposit, especially when this period is a downfall of Bitcoin.
Activity: 18
I think in future bank will do payments in bitcoin and yes they will accept bitcoin deposits, why not.
Activity: 112
I think banks will not offer bitcoin deposit. Because banks will not enter such risky transaction like bitcoin. But i don't take away the posibilities that in the future maybe it will happen.

Why not? The greater the risk the greater the profit and banks love profit. They will find a way to lower their risk but to keep the profit.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

I am pretty sure that they are on the process of thinking and constructing ideas on how these Bitcoin can help them especially today since there is no bank ever offering Bitcoins. Its a plus for them if they will be the pioneer of this feature. More customers, more power, more profit. However, they should be careful about these for they might violate such rules in their government that is why until now there is no bank that are offering Bitcoins.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
I think at that time bank will not run when bitcoin will approved by all country of the world. If i store my bitcoin then why i will go to bank for deposit. At present time we are in risk of hard money to store into our house. But at that time we will store our BTC into our wallet that may be blokchain address which is more and more secure. So i think that day will not come in future.
Activity: 62
That seems hard to happen. It's extremely risky. Governments hardly have good attitude towards Bitcoin as well as other cryptos. For those two reasons, I dare say that the possibility is very small.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I doubt banks would want to provide such service now that cryptocurrency is getting bans but when bitcoin is generally accepted, the banks would surely adjust and provide this service so that they wouldnt be irrelevant in the industry when that time comes
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
maybe banks in my country will not offer it, because banks in my country consider the existence of bitcoin is a threat to them.
so that's impossible for them to do.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
Technology is increasing significantly and most institution will do what will make things easier for them to do their job. The deposit will make their work easy and simple.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
To receive money at interest, you must give them at interest. Give bitcoins at interest no one will, because the payment is anonymous and then there is nowhere to look for the recipient. Even if the borrower tells all about himself and shows, then this asset is identified with greater risks, since it is impossible to call such a legal operation, and accordingly, the bitcoins can not be taken back too.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
This is real!
But when that happens, bitcoin will be worth a lot of money. After all, this will mean that Bitcoin will become the official currency.
I think that then there will be a million people willing to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
Yes in south korea local exchange has offered bank payments to ensure that payment will reach to their office as to let the local exchange also give the clients an options to exchange his fiat money to crypto. Maybe this banks will going to realize how much they will going to earn accepting payments for the local exchanges for crypto. And they will soon encourage local exchanges to get their bank for any transaction processes for them to earn. But in my opinion bank will never offer bitcoin deposits. It will never happen because banks are only after for the centralize currency which is the fiat money.
Activity: 210
https://eloncity.io/
I am sure that many banks in the countries where Bitcoin is allowed already think about it. The bankers, probably, first decided to calculate all possible profit from using Bitcoin.
Activity: 81
Even if the banks won;t accept bitcoin deposits, it wouldn't matter since bitcoin doesn't need banks. But if think they won't for now as bitcoin's value is not that stable yet and can cause some loss to the banks.
Activity: 133
This is far from fact, i dont see it that government allows it how come the bank not do so, this is very large discussion between the both parties because it talks about money our banks here are not ready to accept this digital money so its hard to decide from banks..
Activity: 210

As per the fixed price, it will be useless if the banks offer this type of investment more especially if the bitcoin goes up and you will only get half of what you deserve and vice versa, if it falls down the banks will have loss. More probably of the banks accepted bitcoin they need to establish rules and regulations that will favor the both party and therefore they will get the equal benifits. Bitcoin did not aim to have competition its just that people think of a competition. Bitcoin wants to help, and so that was its advantage. And soon banks will realize it also.
Pages:
Jump to: