Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 37. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 108
This would be good news if banks were giving out money as pawn shops against bitcoin. I think it would help many people to overcome difficulties. To a small amount, the security of bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
it seems unlikely and currently impossible banks offer bitcoin deposits. it is unlikely that this happens, before the official bitcoin is received in many countries. but if that happens, I think that's good news.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Well, i can't answer this because in our country i can't encounter it yet, but there are banks whereas you can withdraw your bitcoin using atm machines by sending the amount to the atm card, and the good things is that other have no fees when transfering the amount.
Activity: 5
Every one know's how bitcoin works specially people who use bitcoin and i guess bank manager and owner of the bank know's all about bitcoin and how it works inside of internet and computer everyone can make easy money the way you know how to play bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
I surmise that it is conceivable in quite a while, not presently on the grounds that it is hard to change the standard conventional framework. Individuals need to acclimate to this thought. Some are against crypto yet they are few. The vast majority see the colossal potential in Bitcoin
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
Bitcoin is mainly considered as investment and not as currency so I think bank starting bitcoin deposit is not possible. Even due to high price fluctuations bitcoin cannot be considered for deposit
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Every business find to new way to earn more and more profit. Bitcoin and bank is competitor of each other. It possible but not like near future. We know on how the banks are doing well in making money.
For now if ever banks will offer bitcoin deposit I don't think so. Cryptocurrency are in the process of acceptance of the society but since we have this saying "business is business" this could not be a far thing to happen. And I bet that in the following years this might be operating but as of now it is hard to predict.
Activity: 98
The issue of bitcoin and banking is a very new and hot issue as it is a bitcoin to get all governments and all banks to accept bitcoins as a challenge and as a reform of the bank. will answer that question
Activity: 18
The bank's operating objectives are profitability. The price of bitcoin up and down is very unstable. The bank will not provide services for money without profit, and it can even bring risks and losses. I think the bank will not accept nitcoin deposits until the price of the bitcoin is stable at some level (this is very unlikely and if so, the time is very long).
Activity: 192
I believe there is a slight chance for bitcoin/crypto to be accepted in banks. Just look at how the market responds today. After the regulations, there will be more bitcoin transactions
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
For me it could be one of ways that banks will go ahead of customers and make crypto in some way more usefull in their economy, if in future crypto will be developing like now banks will need to make some moves like that you had admitted.
We are now in the era of the technology and bitcoin and the banks seems that they will become one in the future because the banks are now adapting the blockchain technology because they saw this promising benefits and advantages of using the blockchain of the cryptocurrency that might be the key to surpass their competitors.
Activity: 234
Banks will never do that,not in the present scheme of things.As a matter of fact, banks hate bitcoins and will love to see it fail, we have seen banks denying services to btc holders
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
It can be read the same in the near future. But if somebody want to get the deposit the profit from it will be very small. To do the deposits reality needs more work from the government. It will be not simple for them to create suitable law for all.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
For me it could be one of ways that banks will go ahead of customers and make crypto in some way more usefull in their economy, if in future crypto will be developing like now banks will need to make some moves like that you had admitted.
Activity: 144
Yes it can be happen. It will be more profitable for banks. But there are only one risk have. Because bitcoin price is fluctuate can't give any fixed rate for Bitcoin deposit.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
It would be good, but to be honest, i really doubt that we are going to see them being offering bitcoin deposits, and if it ever happens, it will take more than years until we can start seeing that for the first time, it is not something easy to do
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
At first it may look gimmicky or as a novelty but after a while banks will realize we acquire more customers this way  I don't think that traditional banks will deal with bitcoin but we shall see other services that can offer some kind of deposits in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. if in case the country supports the blockchain and cryptocurrency system that allows the sale of bitcoin they will offer bitcoin deposit even though it is risky because they are not afraid to offer it because it is supported by the government of the country

With proper security and training it shouldn't be very risky at all for a bank to offer those types of services. Really they will probably end up in a similar position to as they are now with people holding accounts or assets with the bank denominated in Bitcoin alongside their other accounts for currency or whatnot.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
until the processes of banks are properly regulated for the normal exchange of Fiat/Bitcoin in both directions, I do not think that it is worth waiting for deposits in the near future
Activity: 182
The rest of the world will have no choice but to follow or fear to be abandoned. Perhaps one day the bank will realize the huge potential and advantages offered by Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, it is only a matter of time before the majority of them can join the trend, so let's hope so. this happens is certain. big profits will belong to the bank. and we will only get a minimum profit. because nagara will also control the state revenue. which is very likely to increase the price of crypto or vice versa
copper member
Activity: 126
some banks are there in the market which are studying the profits of bitcoin so there is a chance that bitcoin will offered by the banks in near future because nowadays,there are some countries are also there who accept the bitcoin as a tuition fees so,there is a possibility that banks will also accept the bitcoin very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: