Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 36. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Bitcoin technology has surpassed the banks, even though there are banks that adopt the blockchain system does not mean they will accept bitcoin as a means of payment.
Activity: 121
It is possible and maybe it will happen not that far away from now, Banks need to do something in order to get a stable position in this world of changes that are happening around.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I am a person who does not trust the bank completely. Regardless of their form, they seek profit for themselves entirely as logical but otherwise very bitter.  Undecided
Activity: 112
There was a news that Switzerland banks are going to accept crypto after it gets regulated by their government or something like that. So it's true, and obvious, that banks will definitely not miss the opportunity to make cash from this untapped market.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
The world is full of surprises. Banks offering bitcoin deposits is something that can happen. Looking at how the crypto world keeps influencing the world as days go by, the possibilities of banks offering to accept bitcoin can happen within the shortest possible time.
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
I also do believe a moment of such sort shall arrive one day. All these depends on regulations set by the major central banks. Once the go ahead is given, the banks will follow suit and provide necessary support. One thing I believe is that atime shall come that banks and crypto, BTC to be specific, shall coexist.
Activity: 154
I do not think that they will miss such a smart opportunity to make money on bitcoin
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
I predict it will happen, will many Banks that accept Bitcoin as savings and deposits, the reason is that many banks are issuing their own crypto coins, indeed at this time most of the Bank only issued ICO only and has not offered any other type of investment products, but over time I'm sure they will issue another type of investment products...
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

As much as i would like to see cryptocurrencies being adopted by banks, i don't think that its gonna happen as long as the Government just keeps running away from it. Once the Government accepts the fact that crypto is the new technology which can revolutionise the standard market as we know it, we are gonna see crypto being mass adopted by everyone including Banks.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
Bitcoin maybe not available for banks. But I know that people are hiding the Bitcoin wallet in the bank.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
 The Swiss bank announced at the end of last year that it plans to open a special laboratory to analyze the use of block chains in its activities. The bank will hire researchers who will work on the use of crypto currency in the financial sector.
 BNP Paribas - the most famous French bank plans to use bitcoin as part of its own currency fund. They have already conducted various tests of this crypto currency. Also, experts study the possibilities of block chain technology and various options for the development of Bitcoin.
 Standard Chartered - one of the largest banks in the world also showed interest in using crypto-currencies and block chains. Such innovations, according to the representatives of the institution, will ensure the transparency and economy of various monetary transactions.
 The future is not far off. I think soon cryptorrevolution will reach all other banks.
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
I believe strongly that a time will come where most banks will accept bitcoin deposit. Everything shows that this is possible. I know some financial institutions that deal in cryptocurrency investment. The only thing left for this to materialize is the government approval.
Activity: 434
Merit: 86
Community Manager
If they are interested, they will do so, it depends on many factors. It also depends if there where they ask for this allowed. I hope yes.
Activity: 233
It is more than impossible, i think that we are never going to see it happening, at least, not for the next few years until the situation with the regulations gets cleared, but i doubt that it will be anytime soon, not in the next years
Activity: 126
As i earlier said it depends on the country and government regulations of your country. I think in my country - it will not happen
Activity: 221
Merit: 5

I see no reason for banks not to accept bitcoins deposit. But to see them paying a yearly interest are not something I see coming in the next few years.
Right now there's still so much volatility in bitcoins and even the blockchain security can be something banks will see too many warnings signs in.
I think it's only a matter of time before we will see banks starting taking bitcoins as a security for real fiat lending.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
I have never been offered for deposits on bitcoin by banks because in my country still have not received bitcoin as a legal means of payment. I think banks are afraid of receiving deposits with bitcoin due to unstable bitcoin prices.
you have point as what we may ever have to look also here well you are right by that we cant be able to say that there is some other way on this to be have some deposits on it for banks cause the price are unstable this is such to be some factor that bitcoin are ever have to face on.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
I have never been offered for deposits on bitcoin by banks because in my country still have not received bitcoin as a legal means of payment. I think banks are afraid of receiving deposits with bitcoin due to unstable bitcoin prices.
Activity: 172
I really doubt that we are going to see it ever happening, this kind of stuff does not look good for banks, neither for the governments of each country. So for me, this is more than unreliable and i think that it will never come to the reality.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I believe that it was inevitable. We are offering instant account opening for Private and Business clients from 180 countries. The problem some of our clients face is to make deposits if we don't maintain a local account in their country.
Pages:
Jump to: