Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 43. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Maybe i mean there are bitcoin atm`s why not you know.In the future sure will be nice if they let you put bitcoin deposits,but for right now i dont think so becouse old people and our parents they dont use bitcoin,only we the new generation use bitcoin so i think  in the future yes but for right now no.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
In the future I think ,the banks would really offer bitcoin deposits , because as financial business the banks would expands their services as muuch as possible because , it will also benefits their business, so why would they do not offer that it is part of business .
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I think that i wont be alive to see it happening, because it is more difficult than seeing the cows flying. Banks are never  going to offer bitcoin deposits because it is tottally the opposite of what they are seeking for, so it is not going to happen.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Depositing bitcoin in banks?,for now its being implemented,like my country and im proud to say its Philippines,our banks was looking to use this bitcoin as a payment mothod or etc. so for you question its possible and now its happening. There are some projects that are trying to create cryptocurrency banks where the transactions/services are done in cryptocurrencies and with the help of blockchain technology. I think even before that traditional banks and other financial services will embrace these technologies and will provide investment instruments based on cryptocurrencies in general, not only bitcoins. This is inevitable!
Lucky people you are if it is true, but i think that still in most of the places banks are not accepting bitcoin, in my country recently banks stopped accepting bitcoin because of the banks orders, but i am sure about that my country is going to start accepting bitcoin in banks because it is the needed in modern time.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
If they look in terms of profit, it should happen. And there's no other consideration should be considered by the bank to receive a deposit for bitcoin.

Because until now I still see the use of cryptocurrency not a threat to traditional banks. Banks will always be the primary choice of people to save money for safer and reliable reasons.

Cryptocurrency cannot be a safe place to save money, many risks will be faced. It's time for cryptocurrency users to accept the bank and realize the importance of the bank so there will be no more things to debate and uplift or grieve between banks and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
If banks ever offer Bitcoin deposits it would be against the basic concept of Bitcoins which is decentralization. But as of now bank's are only accepting Govt approved fiat currency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
unfortunately bitcoin can disappear in one day on the whole earth at the same time. once a hacker destroys the nodes or leaves the earth without electricity.
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

It is a tricky question but I would like to answer it using a real example of some other industry. Just think about the conventional shopping where we go to a boutique or a supermarket, a grocery store or any other place and do shopping with the physical presence and engagement with the goods and the merchants. With the introduction of eCommerce now most of the people do not go out from their households and in other words, do not visit any of these stores. The shopping is done at the fingertips without any hassle at all. A few decades ago no one would have thought of such a drastic change in the industry even in their dreams. Similarly, Cryptocurrencies are making the tangible nature of fiat currencies intangible and there are a lot of advantages as well as disadvantages compared to those. But sooner or later most of the people may choose cryptocurrencies over fiats, and ultimately that will lead banks to adopt it as one of their main services in the long run. On that day, what you have mentioned here will become a reality.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I think if the bank accepts Bitcoin money they are risky. We all know that Bitcoin is always on the edge of price, and there is nothing to guarantee Bitcoin. Parameters are confidential. As a result, the bank will continue to attack by hackers. I think we are making it hard for the banks.
Activity: 97
No I hardly ever hear of banks bidding bank deposits so if there are banks that offer deposit banks we have to be careful because it could be fraud or apapin, and if there is a money bank offers btc deposits that is very impossible because until now the government and banks still strictly prohibit btc for use in their country so maybe it's just a scam
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
if for now in Indonesia there is still no Bank that offers deposit using bitcoin gan.
but if for the future there will likely be gan. The bank will offer a deposit with bitcoin .
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
It's hard to predict such a decision. In a certain way it would be good because many people could use it, on the other hand bitcoin was born to be decentralized, so it wouldn't make any sense to be deposited in a bank.
Activity: 154
Do you think banks will accept bitcoin as well as give bitcoin into their currency if they get the benefit from that acceptance and how will they see us in the system? national banking system
Activity: 93
Maybe there is a chance on depositing bitcoin on the bank.
But what if the value of bitcoin change again into its very low average? Will they accept it?
I think it can be, but if its value is on stable average and it wont down anymore.
But we cant predict what could happen for the following days.
Also another thing is I read an article before that bitcoin is the enemy of ban companies.
And how would it happened the bitcoin will accept on bank to have a own deposit.
But if it is true and it happened, it will be nice to all of us.
Activity: 117
I really doubt that it will happen, take in consideration that bitcoin has always been the opposite of what banks have ever been offering, so i think that it its more than impossible tot be honest.
But it would be good, i admit it.
Activity: 140
Banks have not yet noticed or have specific policies for bitcoin management. They do not see bitcoin as yet and they have no plans to put bitcoin into the deposit or circulation portfolios in the banks
Activity: 150
I don't think so. Why? Because until today, banks see bitcoin as their enemy, a BIG threat to the economy. They may lose part of theirs if bitcoin successfully entered the global market "legally".
Activity: 182
Maybe in the near future banks will make a deal about that. If that will happen good for us and I am sure many investor will be encourage to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Well i don't think so. Unlike real money, we can't really be sure about bitcoin, the price fluctuates oftenly, going up and down, and it's surely a risky investment.
Meanwhile, if they choose to have a bitcoin deposit, they can't really be sure they will gain profits or advantage from it, and we also can't know whether it will be a luck or a loss.
Moreover most of banks consider bitcoin as a threat, and don't really accept bitcoin. So i don't think it might happen. But well who knows? Anything can happen in this world.
Activity: 27
In the event of the banks allowing Bitcoin fixed deposits means, the banks will have access to the transactions of individuals who have their Bitcoin with them. I don't know which will override the other if these bodies are to come together and work as one piece. Bitcoin is decentralized while the banks are centralized.
Bitcoin is decentralized , that's the main feature of it , banks are centralized because they need to control everything in their system not like Bitcoin was helped by the Blockchain system .
So i don't think bank will fit with Bitcoin in anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: