Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 46. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I have never seen banks distribute btc and I'm not sure when banks will accept that. Need something that is credible as a basis.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Nope, that's not gonna be happen. Its not a prediction It's Simple fact imagine why would banks need Bitcoin when they can have money from everyone without spending anything just need their time and effort. banks are not coming take rest upon Bitcoin because if the store you Bitcoin for 1 year then there will be not guarantee that they have to pay back to send money or 10x of that money. The only thing I find safe is our own production. Be your own bank and let's stop thinking about banks and let's start making money with our startups

Activity: 676
Merit: 319
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

It can be very unprofitable for banks, because if the bitcoin rate rises, they will be more of a problem
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Will its not possible that bank will offer deposit on bitcoin. Because order to stay in the market you must follow the flow. And people say that if you wont defeat them join them
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
Bitcoin deposits supported by banks were possible in the future when bitcoin usage cross beyond certain limits. Bitcoin deposits are already supported with some banking network functional around the globe. Few banks have existed operational completely on bitcoin for transaction and every activity.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I do not think the bank will do such a thing, because as far as I know banks are strongly fighting against the use of bitcoins. So even though many proposals go into the bank about it I'm sure the bank will not approve it.
I think it wont happen unless bank will have the power to control its price or value. Since bitcoin was volatile bank are afraid to it because its value change every second and it may be thete loss once it was dump like whats happening right now in the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
If it is very profitable for bank. Then why until now they do not accept bitcoin deposits. Banks are like businessman if they saw good profitincome they will enter it. But i think banks don't see big profits in bitcoin so they don't like it.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

Every business needs to adapt to changes and challenges like this. Im pretty sure banks are already finding ways to join the bandwagon.they will surely profit from it. It would just be a matter of time until they accept bitcoin deposit and withdrawals.

You are right. Banks should adapt to changes, or else they're going to leave behind by this fast-growing technology. They all are studying cryptocurrency for sure, and they think what the ways they can cope up with this crypto craze are. I have a strong belief that one day, banks will now accept Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
I do not think the bank will do such a thing, because as far as I know banks are strongly fighting against the use of bitcoins. So even though many proposals go into the bank about it I'm sure the bank will not approve it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Maybe it will not be bitcoin, but definitely something similar to crypto, we must come to the fact that fiat money-this past century and need to chto0to more modern, technological and completely new.
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
They can do it, but I think people are not so stupid to count the profit of that. The deposit would have a big commission for the services of the bank. And you would pay twice, not good reason for smart people.
Bankers always try to fuck people. Why do you have to deal with them if you can deal with all this yourself. And no one will have to pay extra money. Banks are no longer needed by someone who starts dealing with crypto-currencies!
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
Since, bitcoin is a decentralized currency; it couldn`t be monitored or even used by financing and banking institutions for their own profits. However, to break-even and in order to even attain revenue from bitcoin – it could somehow be possible (but not so certain) that banks will offer deposits of bitcoin as means to maximized technological development and advancement. In result, evolved banking institution may exist; hence, only to adapt the ever changes of the business environment.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
To do this, the main currency must be a cryptocurrency. Then, it is quite possible, banks will begin to give loans and offer deposits in cryptocurrency.

Maybe a decentralized cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or Ethereum won't be the ideal choice for banks to offer deposits and/or loans to their customers. It could be a centralized cryptocurrency like Ripple or a government-issued digital currency to fulfill such purpose. This is because, decentralized cryptocurrencies are more likely of a threat to banks, than centralized ones. And, since centralized cryptocurrencies would be regulatory-compliant, there's a high possibility that we may be able to deal with them in a bank within the future.

But, as for Bitcoin, that's highly unlikely to happen because it's a volatile, unstable currency, that's unsuitable for deposits and loans. A stable cryptocurrency will be the go-to option for banks, as it would be much easier to deal with when offering such services. But who knows? Maybe someday, we could experience a decentralized bank which gives you the ability to earn interests on your Bitcoin savings, and even request loans, without ever giving your private key to it. That would be a game-changer for Bitcoin. Grin
Activity: 1

ATTENTION ATTENTION:
COINNERDS HAS BEEN OPENED PAST 3 MONTHS AGO AT 1718 LAKESHORE RD WEST MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO CANADA
THEY ARE CRYPTO BANK AND THEY ARE DEALING WITH CASH FOR RIGHT AWAY HAVE ACCESS TO CASH AND PURCHASE RIGHT AWAY YOUR BITCOIN

ATTENTION ATTENTION:
COINNERDS HAS BEEN OPENED PAST 3 MONTHS AGO AT 1718 LAKESHORE RD WEST MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO CANADA
THEY ARE CRYPTO BANK AND THEY ARE DEALING WITH CASH FOR RIGHT AWAY HAVE ACCESS TO CASH AND PURCHASE RIGHT AWAY YOUR BITCOIN
Activity: 128
Bitcoin technology has surpassed the banks, even though there are banks that adopt the blockchain system does not mean they will accept bitcoin as a means of payment. A bank with a blockchain system is just a lure, they do not really understand the true principles of the blockchain system, although in the end the bank will accept the bitcoin they will keep your private key and this means the bank still uses a centralized system.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Some banks are starting to venture into the crypto world by allowing their customers to invest in crypto. As the crypto market develops, this trend must consolidate and more and more traditional banks will turn to cryptos
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
wih the crypto development, i believe that there will be a good time in the future, Bank will use crypto for loan or deposit. It is the truth. You cant deny it
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
It will be possible. I think it will happen sooner than later. There are some banks that joined the ethereum alliance already and might be accepting eths in the future. And knowing bitcoin is more popular and bigger than eth.
Activity: 58
I think no they will never ever offer bitcoin deposits it depends on the bank and the holder of the bitcoin
Activity: 504
I dont think it is impossible. But bitcoin has to a long run to go. It is well known to all of us that the bitcoin is very volatile. I think bank will offer to deposit the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin will be stable. Then they feel secured to deposit bitcoin. Otherwise there is chance of loss of deposited amount. Another think bank will confirm first and that is their benifit.

Again bank will offer to deposit the bitcoin when the foreign trade will settle through bitcoin. whatever it will take time.
Pages:
Jump to: