Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 40. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Nope, that's not gonna be happen. Its not a prediction It's Simple fact imagine why would banks need Bitcoin when they can have money from everyone without spending anything just need their time and effort.The generation is changing, they must accept and adapt bitcoin in order to help their customers, and in order to build trust towards bitcoin for future users that hesitates joining the bitcoin community
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Every business needs to adapt changes and challenges.I think bank will offer to deposit the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin will be stable. Then they feel secured to deposit bitcoin. Otherwise there is chance of loss of deposited amount. Another think bank will confirm first and that is their benifit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
Some bank officials in my country have already express support on the use of cryptocurrencies but there is still no plans to open a deposit for a cryptocurrency. A law might still be needed to enact first before government gives approval to any bank that wanted to allow a bitcoin deposit.

Activity: 278
I think it's very difficult for banks to offer deposits in bitcoin. But I do believe that banks use their customers' money to acquire Bitcoin as an investment mechanism and take advantage of its high performance
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

This is possible specially JP Morgan is now supporting Bitcoin but i think the banks should completely shift from fiat currency banking system to Bitcoin banking system because of Bitcoin is centralize while fiat is not. Anyway banks are used to digital transactions so they could easily adapt to the new system but for now they are just partner with the local exchanges in which we could only use their withdrawal facilities not the deposit services.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
It will be very great, It will be a very good decision to the banks if they decide to offer this bitcoin deposit. It will give a good opportunity in the banks. But for now, it is impossible because many countries are still deciding if they want to accept crypto currency in their country or they will banned it because it can cause a negative effect in their economy.
Activity: 280
if only the Fiat to Bitcoin deposit might be the best nets but if Bitcoin to Altcoins other it is very dangerous, because every Bitcoin transactions would need a name verification ny.

private key and google Authy in the store centered on the Bank is very dangerous, how will it be hacked by the Bank?
(hopefully not to happen like that)
Activity: 347
Merit: 100

I think it will never happen that banks offer bitcoin deposits. We all know that the big rival or enemy of bank is bitcoin so how can you say that it can offer a bitcoin deposit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Although it looks profitable, the bank still will not want to deal with any bitcoin reason. Banks belong to a country that always maintains the stability of money in their respective countries, it is very unlikely they want to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 278
Banks are always afraid of bitcoin due to it high volatility and it's ability not to be controlled by any third part in doing it transactions.Bank will never allow bitcoin transactions or deposits because they may stand to lose when price of bitcoin falls because bitcoin has no stable or fixed price.Banks seem to be hostile towards bitcoin since of course.It goes against what they are about.Some banks even prohibit debit transactions with crypto.

Nobody wants to sell any risk from investing in Bitcoin. But I seem banks in the future can create some programme to help profit from it. But for nowadays it is incredible thing.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
I think this is possible in the near future (2-5 years) when bitcoin will be recognized officially as digital asset by governments and financial institutions.It is just a matter of time before that will happen, they will need to adapt in order to survive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Maybe in the future, but for now it is impossible because having bitcoin in the banks is too risky for them to store. There are so many hackers that will sabotage and attack those banks.
Activity: 390
banks cannot easily to offer bitcoin deposits for a number of massive reasons including no generally agreed Bitcoin exchange rates, and no way to transact with central banks in bitcoin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
I do not think bank will ever accepting bitcoin deposit because traditional banks do not want to be involve in anything that is not regulated and they do not have control over. Just as we speak, banks and other financial institutions see crypto as a threat to their services because many blockchain base platform are now offering some services offered by banks at even less transaction fee and little processing time so why will they want to offer bitcoin deposit?. if any bank certaining want to do this then it will strictly be for selfish interest probably to monitor users with high volumes and tax them heavily
Activity: 14
When the banks thinks that bitcoin can be an alternative money that can be used to a lot of stuff and i think bitcoin can be our next generation of money, because when yyou produce cash/money using different material and think about the electrical bill that is used for making a dollar and the supply that used to make a dollar. It's so expensive, maybe banks don't realize it yet but when the time comes everyone would be delightful to have it.
Activity: 131
There is zero possibility that the banks will ever let the bitcoin deposits nor offer bitcoin deposits. First, the banks and government  didn’t like the idea of bitcoin.
Activity: 139
actually its a big challenege for banks but i think this will happen very soon.
Activity: 58
I do not think banks will provide such services. Now bitcoin is not a currency. It is just a speculative commodity and has high volatility.
Activity: 70
This is a good idea. Bank involvement will explode the market and it will soon break out. Everyone be prepared for that
Activity: 42
 I don't think I would avail this service but there's a possibility that it will come and they will be targeting those bitcoin investors/holders that doesn't really understand on what bitcoin is, being your own bank.The governments are trying to stop any form of interaction between exchanges and banks, simply because they don't want any interaction strengthen between the two.
Pages:
Jump to: