Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 78. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
Actually some banks are offering deposits through bitcoin,though I'm not quite sure about it I have read an article about banks that are offering bitcoin deposits, though this is possible since bitcoin every gains more and more attention, hopefully this cotninues and may bitcoij go better through he years.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
I think banks will eventually get to the point where they will accept bitcoin as a deposit, no matter the risks. However, to realize this reality will take a long time. I think all that relates to money and profits and investment requires risk. the world is changing and moving towards the digital world. banks have been around for centuries but they persist as they adapt to change
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Well, maybe in the near future the banks will accommodate bitcoin deposits because they need to innovate and to adopt into what is happening in the world. Innovation is inevitable in the future, and banks should do that in order to survive for the upcoming  years. It will be a very huge impact to all the bitcoin users because local banks will support them too.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

I think only a few banks will make this step and not in the nearest future. Most of these institutions will always hostile against BTC as it's their common interest.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I think they will . As soon as bitcoin acquires such features as stability , they will be interested in serious large banks and it will be profitable to carry out large amounts of bitcoin through themselves .
Activity: 86
I think bank will offer bitcoin deposits in future. Now some countries have banned Bitcoin. One day they will realize the benefits of bitcoin. Banks don't know the high potential and high profit of bitcoin. And it also have lot of problems.hackers may hack the bank datas.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
I think as long as Bitcoin is digital and can rise in huge prices and vice versa, banks would not accept Bitcoin. Banks need to keep money circulating and their purpose for money to keep being used, If banks stored Bitcoins for holding that can be a huge problem for them and that would lead them to be broke. I thinks its better to hold our coins in our wallets and just let banks do their work with fiat money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
Adaption is something that breeds conflict especially in its early wake. Although the banks and Bitcoin operates on two different principles, centralization and decentralization respectively, with time, i wouldn't be surprise both will get along as the banks get to understand very well the concepts of Bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

It could be happen. Banks have good insfrastucture to run crypto bussiness. I am believe that banks will involving their bussiness on crypto because banks must wont die because of crypto existence
Activity: 31
Maybe one day banks will realize the big potential and profit that the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency offers. Banks can provide services for converting crypto currency, while having their interest from each such operation.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
it might be in this world there is already a bank that gives suport for bitcoin deposit and in my opinion it can provide convenience for people who want to try to play bitcoin.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
LOL...bitcoin was created to oppose bank...bitcoin want remove all bank limitations...so why they want bitcoin as deposits?its like allow your worst enemy to join in ur side...and even if they do,bank will ever cant doing anything as long their country doesnt accept bitcoin
Activity: 26
The day will eventually come where banks offer bitcoin. This could be super profitable for banks, especially if they give/receive deposits at the right time. Crypto will become the new wave of currency and the banks will have to catch on or get lost in the dust.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
too risky when we send or store Bitcoin in Conventional Bank, because the server and its private key etc are stuck in one server or centralized.

and it is very dangerous once hit by hackers hacked then all our Bitcoin deposited in the bank.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, maybe in the future if bitcoin’s legality increases because some banks need to embrace know technology especially this kind of tech.  If banks fix the cost rate and change it or update it quarterly maybe some people will give it a try because it’s a bank and I’m sure that in the side of banks it will be very profitable to them. But as I see right know some banks are already doing their analysis about it, too adopt or catch up to this kind of technology. Smiley
Activity: 74
At present, it is very difficult for banks around the world to recognize bitcoin as electronic money. So you want to send bitcoin to the bank is harder. But we still hope that a future not far from banks will recognize bitcoin as the common currency of the world.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
Banks will not provide bitcoin deposits. Vietnamese banks will not accept sending bitcoin. Because bitcoin is not accepted by the state as a legal currency. Not everyone in Vietnam uses bitcoin.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Actually, why not? If the Bitcoin will overcome worldwide currencies, so banks need to invent a way to survive, it can be the case.
Activity: 27
I thunk that day will come.bank can offer bitcoin deposit.nothing is impossivke,everything will happen.why not bank offer bitcoin to deposit if its happened legally bank can get also benifits for this.lets just wait and see that this will happend
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
as far as I know in the country where I live there is no bank that offers deposits using bitcoin because the existing government can not formalize bitcoin let alone if used as a form of deposit involving existing government banks. maybe out there some who accept deposits using bitcoin it is certainly the government there can accept the existence of bitcoin and can formalize its existence.
but globally all existing banks certainly recognize blockchain technology is a modern technology that can facilitate the performance of every banking and I think all the banks are interested in this technology.
Pages:
Jump to: