Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin be replace by ethereum/ripple - page 9. (Read 18889 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
December 18, 2018, 12:20:04 PM
impossible. This is impossible. the leader and the king of this market is the bitcoin. no one can pass. If one day is replaced by another, that day will be very bad. bitcoin should always be in first place.
yup, I agree with you because until whenever bitcoin will not be replaced by any coin and still be the parent of all coins in cryptocurrency, this topic should be replaced with ethereum competition with ripple which has a difference in marketcap which only becomes very exciting for the second position.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 11:55:34 AM
I don't think that Riak will replace Bitcoin, is there an ICO that has used Riak?
Are there ripples advantages that bitcoin does not have? This is difficult to observe, and I don't think it will happen.
You must understand that we are talking about two different coins that perform completely different functions in the world of cryptocurrencies. The ethereal turn is not only an investment, but also a means of payment for each transaction of more than 90% of all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 18, 2018, 10:32:30 AM
I don't think that Riak will replace Bitcoin, is there an ICO that has used Riak?
Are there ripples advantages that bitcoin does not have? This is difficult to observe, and I don't think it will happen.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
December 18, 2018, 10:07:44 AM
impossible. This is impossible. the leader and the king of this market is the bitcoin. no one can pass. If one day is replaced by another, that day will be very bad. bitcoin should always be in first place.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
December 18, 2018, 08:13:57 AM
Ethereum has been use widely for ICO purchase which have given this coin a high recognition. And also ripple has been on test for her technology in financial institutions to use since it can process trasactions than bitcoin. Will these two coins replace bitcoin and become number 1 on the coinmarketcap
Talking about today?for sure ethereum is out of the topic since this altcoin drops from the huge capitalization down to below $10 billion market cap,things thats beyond expectation

And about ripple?this is a centralized cryptocurrency means this will never become th number one coin,and I don’t this that there will be a crypto coins who can replace bitcoin from our generation
Activity: 504
December 18, 2018, 07:30:09 AM
If we base on the market. No other cryptocurrency in the market can ever replace bitcoin. Because everytime bitcoin falls down hard all crypto follows. But everything is possible in this world. So lets wait what the future wi bring us.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 18, 2018, 06:54:13 AM
it seems that cryptocurrency education and a clearer education about the differences in bitcoin, ethereum and ripple must be clearly given because many people who are too sure say that ethereum or ripple can defeat bitcoin, even though it will never happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
December 17, 2018, 03:10:38 PM
I think no, they are good projects of course and they have big community and big team, but bitcoin is separate from all of them everybody know btc is king of the crypto market so it's technology may be old but I think it will be first everytime.
Activity: 815
December 17, 2018, 02:46:39 PM
i dont wait such a thing.
we saw that ethereum falled from 1300 to 80 nearly %7 from its ath
but bitcoin falled 19000 to 3200 it is 16%

btc stand more resistively rather than ethereum
Yes its absolutely because bitcoin has more trust than any other coins in crypto market. There are much larger volume on BTC paired coins than ETH.
And out there, when people hear about cryptocurrency, the first coin they know is mostly bitcoin.
Activity: 644
December 17, 2018, 02:58:10 AM
i dont wait such a thing.
we saw that ethereum falled from 1300 to 80 nearly %7 from its ath
but bitcoin falled 19000 to 3200 it is 16%

btc stand more resistively rather than ethereum
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 02:37:06 AM
hard to believe if another currency replaces bitcoin. bitcoin is the main coin and the leader of all other coins, the price and quality are very different from other coins. so it's impossible if another coin can replace it.
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 17, 2018, 02:15:04 AM
Ethereum has been use widely for ICO purchase which have given this coin a high recognition. And also ripple has been on test for her technology in financial institutions to use since it can process trasactions than bitcoin. Will these two coins replace bitcoin and become number 1 on the coinmarketcap
It’s already hard to believe on the ethereum that he will even be able to recover normally, and the ripple above the head will not jump. So we are waiting for a dark horse in the market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 11:23:29 PM
I don't think that would be possible because Bitcoin is the king of all existing cryptocurrency, however, ethereum and ripple will never be able to defeat Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
December 16, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
Bitcoin is not going to be replaced by ripple nor ethereum!  These coin are not in direct competition with each other as they target different objectives and operate differently from each other.  Bitcoin will increasingly  be used majorly for transactional purpose while ripple will able to bring corporate entity into blockchain and Cryptocurrency.  Ethereum is going to be your everyday utility platform.
Activity: 351
December 16, 2018, 10:36:31 AM
Bitcoin as the cryptocurrency parent, bitcoin is very strong on market. Bitcoin and ethereum/ripple have different market segmentation for users and indirectly relate to each other. The possibility of happening is very small but in the future who knows
Activity: 504
December 16, 2018, 09:57:24 AM
bitcoin will definitely recover soon and will remain the best coin. although the current bitcoin prices continue to fall and get worse but bitcoin will still be able to survive and no one will be able to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
December 16, 2018, 09:52:08 AM
The only battle at the top is the battle for second place. No-one will topple bitcoin but bother ethereum and ripple will have a fight for the number 2 crypto spot. Ripple has it now, but i think ethereum will take it back in 2019
Activity: 815
December 16, 2018, 09:00:40 AM
it will not be possible and will never happen because bitcoin is the best digital currency, ethereum and new ripple are created when bitcoin is created, so ripple or ethereum will not be able to replace bitcoin.

Ripple can never replace Bitcoin or any other decentralized cryptocurrency only because it is a centralized currency. Ethereum will also not do it ever i think.
What i see so far is bitcoin is already accepted as a payment currency on some places and websites, even there is a thread that mentioned websites that are accepting bitcoin. But I don't see any achievements that are as good as bitcoin achievement on other coins/tokens.
Activity: 630
December 16, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
it will not be possible and will never happen because bitcoin is the best digital currency, ethereum and new ripple are created when bitcoin is created, so ripple or ethereum will not be able to replace bitcoin.

Ripple can never replace Bitcoin or any other decentralized cryptocurrency only because it is a centralized currency. Ethereum will also not do it ever i think.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 15, 2018, 09:50:36 AM
i don't think that two altcoins choosing from you buddy are one of popular ontop in marketcap
But i still believe nobody can replace bitcoin as king
Analysts the situation if bitcoin drop the price the altcoins are also affected
Pages:
Jump to: