Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 102. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I don't think so. Bitcoin is becoming popular day by day. And a lot of investors keeps on investing in bitcoin. Despite of its major drop down, investors were still there, and in fact it doubles the number of investors during its drop. As long as there are still a lot of people who keep on supporting bitcoin, then it will not be replaced by another crypto.
- Nothing is forever, you should remember that, bitcoin may be becoming popular every day but if it stops improving itself, I believe its No. 1 position will soon collapse and someday, something more potential, newer will replace bitcoin
- However, in the present and near future, bitcoin will still be the king of digital currency, it is attracting many investors and the governments of the countries in the world, in short, this is the era of bitcoin, we will need to wait for many more years to be able to see the appearance of currency can beat bitcoin
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Replacing bitcoin with another cryptocurrency can be realistic only if the price of that alt coin will surpass bitcoin fast. By fast, i mean real quick like the price will skyrocket then the holders of bitcoin will sell bitcoin to buy that alt coin which is surpassing bitcoin. But for now, there are still no alt coins that can be compared to bitcoin. Bitcoin is really one of the best cryptocurrency because it's buy and sell prices are still fluctuating which means that it is still alive and wont die any time soon. But the possibility of it being replace is still possible.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
i could happen , to actually make bitcoin obselete would be achievement .  Bitcoin can be in the end replaced by some sort of more advanced digital money system.
don't worry if bitcoin is really replaced by  a coin otherwise it will be a new development period
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I don't think so. Bitcoin is becoming popular day by day. And a lot of investors keeps on investing in bitcoin. Despite of its major drop down, investors were still there, and in fact it doubles the number of investors during its drop. As long as there are still a lot of people who keep on supporting bitcoin, then it will not be replaced by another crypto.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
from me no, that imposible
why? because bitcoin is the firt cryptocurresny... bitcoin comunity bigger than any cryptocurrensy
Activity: 13
Yes it could be possible,right now there are too many cryptocurrency that makes its appearance to the bitcoin world.There is an a!tcoin that is threatening bitcoin, even if that coin is very young or that coin is just starting I think it can be really a big problem to the bitcoin.Aside from the ethereum's rapid growth the altcoin helps too many people also,so that is some proof that it can replace bitcoin.But from now it's bitcoin that is the general coin that is used,so no one can ever predict.
Of course this can be possible as we know about altcoin is that altcoin is becoming popular in the market and people started investing in altcoin instead of bitcoin because altcoin show to the people a new project and we know people love the change and I am sacred about bitcoin now because if that happened continuously then price of bitcoin will goes down very quickly.
I think if in the future any other cryto comes which can give decent advantages and payments to the miners in a better way and also being an upgrade on bitcoins then there is a possibility that some other altcoin or cryptocurrency  might be able to replace bitcoins.But in the near future this in not possible as the popularity of bitcoin is too high and also the other crypto and altcoins regulate with respect to the bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
An altcoin replacing bitcoin is very abusrd. Eth is the closest to bitcoin but when btc rise, eth experience red tides. It can't compete to bitcoin so I don't see any coin that would do that because it will take many years before an altcoin is recognized by a lot of people.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
For me this may not happen on the near future.  Because as of now a lot of cryptocurrency investor still chooses bitcoin among other altcoins therefore as long this trust people gives to bitcoin will not shift then bitcoin will always be number one.  It will still take years before this trust will totally shift to other coins.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Bitcoin is the main of crypto currency its not suitable to replace it and Bitcoin can change and be modified, but there's a very small chance that Bitcoin will be replaced in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
I think the bitcoin position is now irreplaceable, because bitcoin dominates crypto currency, with enormous value.
But for the next 10 to 20 years, whether the bitcoin is still above other crypto or other crypto that can replace bitcoin.
We can only wait for the development of bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
I don't think it will be replaced anytime soon. Litecoin is a Bitcoin clone which has a lot of upgraded features. Despite these facts, it is worth way less than Bitcoin. Why? People won't ditch Bitcoin easily, it became too popular and it started the whole process of making cryptocurrencies more wide-known and usable.
I strongly agree. It's not really the features or objectives of an cryptocurrency/token projects that makes its value very high. I think, it's the popularity that makes the difference. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world and it was embraced by a lot of investors, businessmen, and ordinary people. The miners are even still working on bitcoin mining, and the support of people to bitcoin is undeniably very obvious. You can not just easily beat bitcoin if it has the support of big and small investors. Ethereum, the number two cryptocurrency (ranked 2nd in market cap and value), can't even make its value close to bitcoin. Ethereum even dropped to $339, while bitcoin has rised up once again.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Yes it could be possible,right now there are too many cryptocurrency that makes its appearance to the bitcoin world.There is an a!tcoin that is threatening bitcoin, even if that coin is very young or that coin is just starting I think it can be really a big problem to the bitcoin.Aside from the ethereum's rapid growth the altcoin helps too many people also,so that is some proof that it can replace bitcoin.But from now it's bitcoin that is the general coin that is used,so no one can ever predict.
Of course this can be possible as we know about altcoin is that altcoin is becoming popular in the market and people started investing in altcoin instead of bitcoin because altcoin show to the people a new project and we know people love the change and I am sacred about bitcoin now because if that happened continuously then price of bitcoin will goes down very quickly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
Bitcoin is the on top from the beginning until now. No one can can replaced it i think. But who knows the future. Nothing is imposible. Like for example some E coins that have been increase in a few time. Lets see what will be the result
Yes that is right and i think that it will remain as on top forever. because not a single currency can take its place so easily, bitcoin is continously increasing its value due to increasing population of bitcoin users. i think that even in future we can expect that bitcoin will remain as number one currency of the world.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I don't think it will be replaced anytime soon. Litecoin is a Bitcoin clone which has a lot of upgraded features. Despite these facts, it is worth way less than Bitcoin. Why? People won't ditch Bitcoin easily, it became too popular and it started the whole process of making cryptocurrencies more wide-known and usable.
Activity: 48
Perhaps, but this is unlikely, because the Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and has large market shares.
But it maybe that in the future a cryptocurrency without transaction fees or other replaces Bitcoin.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
As of now I think bitcoin will be king and still number 1 in the crypto world in the next few years . Because the price is very high and I think it will increase more and become stronger and popular. But in reality they have possible bitcoin replace by another coin and if that happen for sure many coin increase if bitcoin die or crash and we need to wait more months to see what coin will be next bitcoin. But i hope bitcoin will live long.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
If we think about this time, then I would like to say that it is impossible to be replaced bitcoin by any other cryptocurrency.
But as we know that nothing is impossible in the world so could be replaced btc by lite coin or ethereum.
I can guarantee you that bitcoin wont be replaced by any other coin and not by of clone like lite coin or ethereum, the only possible scenario is that a better fork could split away from the present block chain and if they have a better technology to the limitations bitcoin currently has ,then that chain would reign supreme ,other than that there is no other way.
yes i agree .because  as long there are many coin that also rises right now there will be a possibility that bitcoin can be replace by another coin. But i think it is too early to predict on that maybe there are a  lot of coin today but the most profitable one is the bitcoin .even if there are possibility maybe bitcoin is really hard to replace  now adays  because of its high  value today.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
If we think about this time, then I would like to say that it is impossible to be replaced bitcoin by any other cryptocurrency.
But as we know that nothing is impossible in the world so could be replaced btc by lite coin or ethereum.
I can guarantee you that bitcoin wont be replaced by any other coin and not by of clone like lite coin or ethereum, the only possible scenario is that a better fork could split away from the present block chain and if they have a better technology to the limitations bitcoin currently has ,then that chain would reign supreme ,other than that there is no other way.
Activity: 56
I don't think so. Bitcoin is what gold is for Fiat. It's our universal crypto metric.
Activity: 10
hard to believe, but bitcoin is the strongest currency till now.
Jump to: