Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 103. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 845
My opion is no crypto currency can replace bitcoin now...why? Because only bitcoin has a higher price in all crypto currency...and also bitcoin is the first in all digital currency so no crypto currency can replace it
That isn't necessary, something more innovative may be found in the future and people could move to that one instead. The current situation (High price, volume and so on) could change in the future. However, this is highly unlikely for Bitcoin, since it was the first and most reliable Cryptocurrency created, hence the reason it's getting all this media coverage.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

It does make sense actually. Because there's no permanent in this world. Those who used to rule can go down to a lower level it's just a matter of a bad turn of things or fate. Everything has a possibility. In case of bitcoin, it might be replaced by any other cryptocurrency present right now or by one that is about to be developed yet. But that is I guess not gonna happen right now nor in the near future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
No, because altcoins is present and said about ETH or XRP. They will always exist as altcoin. Because that's they were created as alternative and not for replace.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I think that it is easy, on the same ethereum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
The possibility for bitcoin to be replaced by other cryptoes is always there, but I'm not too sure about that because we know bitcoin is the pioneer of the birth of era of digital currency so it grows other altcoins along with growing bitcoin. So are users who at any time have increased and bring a positive impact for bitcoin progress.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
well, anything can happen in the world of cryptocurrency. now more and more altcoins are emerging. when suddenly a bitcoin goes down or scam, it will easily be replaced by another coin. although the chances are small.
Yes there is possibility of another cryptocurrency because people like new things, people love to invest in new currency as now bitcoin is on the top that’s why they are still investing in bitcoin but altcoin importance is increasing now days and many people change their mind to altcoin which make really problem to bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Bitcoin is the on top from the beginning until now. No one can can replaced it i think. But who knows the future. Nothing is imposible. Like for example some E coins that have been increase in a few time. Lets see what will be the result
Activity: 306
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

It is quite acceptable and also it makes sense on thinking about those scenarios, but not on the statement that it would make it obsolete. Bitcoin has already established itself in terms of reliability, trustability, and reputation for almost a decade. And I think a competitor won't be able to destroy all of that and make bitcoin obsolete. Bitcoin is the pioneer of this incredible technology and replacing it will take a very long time for sure, or maybe we are wrong and it is unreplaceable.  Cheesy .
Activity: 179
My opion is no crypto currency can replace bitcoin now...why? Because only bitcoin has a higher price in all crypto currency...and also bitcoin is the first in all digital currency so no crypto currency can replace it
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Actually, Bitcoin is the mother of all the Crypto-currencies .I consider, it could not be changed due to the fact bitcoin is the authentic one.And I also considered that bitcoin is getting more robust than before so no other crypto-currencies could replaced it.

Always the firsts are valuable. But without innovation, it does not make any sense. for this reason Bitcoin needs to be open to new technologies. This technology is what the technology wants. If there were no steam trains there would be no electric trains.
Activity: 252
If we think about this time, then I would like to say that it is impossible to be replaced bitcoin by any other cryptocurrency.
But as we know that nothing is impossible in the world so could be replaced btc by lite coin or ethereum.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I can see bitcoin being replaced by another crypto along the way but definitely not in the next 10 years. Bitcoin technology bound to get outdated later and people will choose better crypto that will be better as a digital currency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108

It is very impossible that bitcoin will be replace by alternative coins or cryptocurrency  because of the very huge gap between the price value right now and also bitcoin have already build a deep foundation of reputation, experiences and trust with the people in which is it is very impossible to destroy. Except if all the famous billionaires investors like Bill Gates will make an conspiracy to dump the bitcoin and replace it with a new one.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Well not now , but ya after some time may be because there are many rising competitors like ripple and litecoin. The newest addition to the list of its competitors is Ethereum.
Activity: 88
yes it can, big chance to replace bitcoin.
many altcoin have good performance, and they have something like 'value' in other side than bitcoin. and i think sometimes they will move and hit bitcoin
Activity: 406
As of now no cryptocurrency can replace bitcoin. Because bitcoin has the highest value. But we cannot predict what will happen in the future. Maybe one day there will one cryptocurrency that can replace bitcoin. No one knows. Only time can tell.
Activity: 99
I think it's possible that there might be another virtual currency to replace bitcoin. But, to be honest, I think the odds are very low, because bitcoin is not just one of the benchmark currencies of the Internet world, it's a belief of those of us, isn't it?
Activity: 30
The only thing that bitcoin cant offer is becoming nameless transactions, as all  the deals will show off into the wallet, i dont see it as a dilemma but as an advantage, with this strategy you could know how significantly income you experienced invested, one thing with fiat we dont manage or do know the ammount.
Activity: 32
That Bitcoin, or a similar currency, would be able to replace different global currencies because it is a thriving-new economy that is able to run and operate from any computer with Internet access and many banks and currencies have already made there way online so I think that Bitcoin could easily replace different global currencies.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
In the value of bitcoin now, i thinks its far away to other cryptocurrencies replaced the bitcoin. Because bitcoin now has a expensive value and its the highest among the all another coins. Although the value of bitcoin is unstable i  think that the value of this is high even its fluctuating. But as we say nothing is impossible ,maybe for the next generation it replaced by other cryptocurrencies and take the highest value
Jump to: