Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 104. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Actually, Bitcoin is the mother of all the Crypto-currencies .I consider, it could not be changed due to the fact bitcoin is the authentic one.And I also considered that bitcoin is getting more robust than before so no other crypto-currencies could replaced it.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
For the near future it seems to be difficult for other cryptocurrencies to replace bitcoin, we see today bitcoin prices have reached $ 5200 and likely will continue to rise as the user increases.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Yesnit is given the fact that it also the beginning of btcoin it just adopt several characteristics of other currency and modified or change it for thw better, undoubtedly speaking that bitcoun may replace by otger cryptocurrency soon or after a long peruod of tie due to the fact that they can imitate this system and probably some programmernin this world is starting to conceptualize some currency to overcome bitcoin and making it more accessible to use since world has its own way to innovate and change as well.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
i think  bitcoin is source of all  cryptocurrency , if bitcoin die , all cryptocurrency will be die . Simply
Simple thought indeed.

Benz Patent Motor Car is the source of all cars, however nowadays nobody's driving it anymore. And there are plenty of other, and much better, cars driven today.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
 Bitcoin is irreplaceable. For me, kt became the mlther of cyptocurrencies. Bitcoin opened the virtual currencies to be accepted around the world. Yes, there's no constant thing in this world, surpassing bitcoin by other alternative coin maybe possible but it will take so much time.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
maybe, because we don't know what will happen in the future. so many changes in our world and i think in bitcoin nothing is impossible, when they become change by something and we don't know what is it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
In the world, everything flows and everything changes. Now, many developers are looking for ways to improve their digital coins and it is possible that new solutions will be invented that will obscure the reputation of bitcoin. Although in the short term this seems to be not expected. However, while bitcoin is not perfect. Everything can be.
rfj
Activity: 214
I don't think bitcoin will be replaced by another crypto currency. I assume that bitcoin is the mother of all virtual currencies which makes it irreplaceable. Though I can see a potential alternative coins like ethereum but I don't think it will surpass the value of bitcoin few years after.
Activity: 319
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
I dont think that another cryptocurrencyor any alternative coin will replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the famous coins in Internet and it is being use to different transactions.
Activity: 340
You can think again, Does bitcoin replaced by another cryptocurrency. Maybe you already know the answer.  One main reason bitcoin is a mother of another cryptocurrency it's difficult to replace it for now . but nothing is impossible.
I dont think that there another cryptocurrencies can beat bitcoin because we all knoe that bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency as of now. Maybe the other crypto can beat bitcoin in the value but not in quality.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Yes. After another coin is better than Bitcoin. Maybe it will take years. So we just wait.
Activity: 99
Merit: 12
It's possible. I think when Bitcoin as been completely mined up and there's no new coins being generated which is going to take a long time but will happen thats when we will see a new currency to take it's place.
Activity: 37
i think  bitcoin is source of all  cryptocurrency , if bitcoin die , all cryptocurrency will be die . Simply
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
but I believe that bitcoin will never be replaced by other coins in cryptococcus, since bitcoin is the pioneer of the birth of digital currency, and so far the popularity of bitcoin is high enough and the public interest to do its business on bitcoin in an effort to profit from bitcoin.

Everything dies. Bitcoin will eventually become exclusive once all the bitcoins have been mined and everything in the world gets replaced by a newer model its very likely there will be a better and more improved version in the future.

We can't say anything. Everything in this possible in this world but still its hard to replace bitcoin with other crypto currency.Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency and many people like me just love it. We even cant think of bitcoins to be replaced with something better. We need bitcoins to be with us always and we want this currency to grow and become a dominant  currency.
If anyone ask me this question, i will simply say, NO, none can replace bitcoins.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
Simple answer bitcoin is source of all  cryptocurrency and if source end other version will died

Answer No
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I don't think any coin can surpass bitcoin because bitcoin is so popular and growing everyday. I don't see why there should be another coin that will go as high as bitcoin. So bitcoin will be at the top and stay at the top.
well i think only the time can say that because it is now really too early to predict that bitcoin cant be replace by another coin.nobody knows on this feild everybody is just only guesing .and no one can assure of it .because all kind of saying about bitcoin is not really sure everything is just a prefiction.
Bitcoin can be replaced by another cryptocurrency because there is a lot of good developers around the world and if they will create a good coin that has a lot of advanced and better features than the most of the cryptocurrency in the market then it will have a higher chance to survive in the market and attract investor that will boost the price and will result for getting more attention because of the price surges.
Activity: 6
I don't expect another coin to replace bitcoin because bitcoin is the most popular of them all and you can see it only growing faster and faster. That is why i think no other coin will get close to bitcoin and i don't see it surpass bitcoin at all.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
I don't think any coin can surpass bitcoin because bitcoin is so popular and growing everyday. I don't see why there should be another coin that will go as high as bitcoin. So bitcoin will be at the top and stay at the top.
well i think only the time can say that because it is now really too early to predict that bitcoin cant be replace by another coin.nobody knows on this feild everybody is just only guesing .and no one can assure of it .because all kind of saying about bitcoin is not really sure everything is just a prefiction.
Activity: 10
Activity: 266
I think that will not happen, Bitcoin will not be replaced by another crypto currency, because now the benchmark price of altcoin in circulation is Bitcoin ..
Jump to: