Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 101. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
In my point of view nothing is impossible but Bitcoin is in positive mode only till date Bitcoin to be replaced by another cryptocurrency is not that easy as we all know that the performance of Bitcoin is very constructive not only that compare with another cryptocurrency Bitcoin is known and famous with the people a lot.

So it is not easy and also very difficult that Bitcoin will be replaced by another cryptocurrency.
Correct, people think that another coin can just come up and replace bitcoin but things are not so simple, if bitcoin failed and was replaced by another coin I do not know if I will still invest in crypto anymore and I think I’m not alone on this, the trust in cryptocurrencies will erode and that will make the prices to crash and it is possible that this will be a setback that could be impossible to overcome.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
Yes it could be possible,right now there are too many cryptocurrency that makes its appearance to the bitcoin world.There is an a!tcoin that is threatening bitcoin, even if that coin is very young or that coin is just starting I think it can be really a big problem to the bitcoin.Aside from the ethereum's rapid growth the altcoin helps too many people also,so that is some proof that it can replace bitcoin.But from now it's bitcoin that is the general coin that is used,so no one can ever predict.
Of course this can be possible as we know about altcoin is that altcoin is becoming popular in the market and people started investing in altcoin instead of bitcoin because altcoin show to the people a new project and we know people love the change and I am sacred about bitcoin now because if that happened continuously then price of bitcoin will goes down very quickly.
Well I believe now a days here is a tough competition in world and bitcoin can also face any other crypto currency but when china banned bitcoin and the way it fight against china so I think bitcoin knows how to fight against any fork in his way so I think bitcoin is very difficult to replace by any other crypto currency because bitcoin has now a strong hold in market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Everything has an end... It seems not possible now that bitcoin could be replaced by one of the existing alt coins. But in the future, nothing's impossible. I think the bitcoin we know could be replaced by one of its "child", a alt bitcoin from a fork that would have better adhesion than the original btc.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
We can't really assure that bitcoin still on top always and there's always any possibilities that it could be replaced by other coins. But then, possibilities also that bitcoin would still on the power of being number pick by many investors and users. This things could make a change in the entire life of bitcoin as it takes a big support of it. Because we really know that bitcoin is doing great and when it comes to popularity, bitcoin is still there but still have chances also in a long run.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
I believe that Bitcoin can't be replaed by any other crypto currency. Bitcoin is the most used crypto currency worldwide and also having the higher price. Other altcoins need many years to become a bit close to the actual Bitcoin's statut
well maybe someday it will be replaced by another coin.but i believe it counts many year to be replaced or maybe it cant be replaced i think it is now too early to predict on what will going to happen in bitcoin on the incoming year .i believe bitcoin today is popular and in case if there are another coin replace btc maybe it count a year or a decade .
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I would say bitcoin will be replaced in future. Bitcoin is limited and the technology is fix. Ether is different and a platform for many other technologies. Maybe ether can replace it in long and bright future. Or some other coin with this property, but it will take a long time.
Activity: 552
I believe that Bitcoin can't be replaed by any other crypto currency. Bitcoin is the most used crypto currency worldwide and also having the higher price. Other altcoins need many years to become a bit close to the actual Bitcoin's statut
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
But if we talk in the terms of bitcoin been replaced by another crypto currency, I will strongly and confidently disagree with that fact.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
Considering the widespread and the global acceptance of bitcoin and also the reliability of the bitcoin technology, it is out of the picture to say that another currency will replace bitcoin except if the globe will accept unanimously just one currency aside bitcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
There is a posibility that will happen but not now maybe in the future.bitcoin now is the mother of all coins. Because all other coins depend the price to bitcoin.and for now also only bitcoin can exchange to our currency and make it cash.it has also the highiest price among other coins.
Activity: 743
No, Bitcoin will not be replaced by another crypto currency. There is no altcoin can replace Bitcoin nowadays, instead we see all this altcoins depend in their prices and trading stats with Bitcoin.
Also Bitcoin have the highest price and the most potential among crypto currencies
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
we know that the bitcoin is the highest value of all the currencies and the other alternative coins will can't reached the bitcoin. and for now the bitcoin have an great and big contribution in the economic and i think the economic got affected if the bitcoin affected too because we know in the economic we need the faster transaction to be good the negotiation for now, i don't see any other alternative coins that will be replaced to bitcoin but nothing is impossible maybe next year or next generation.
I think that also that no altcoin can ever surpass for what is bitcoin right now for me i ever know or think that there is other currency to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 574
dollar replace gold
bitcoin replace dollar
new currency replace bitcoin
Roll Eyes

true not everything will remain on the top, it is inevitable that bitcoin will be replaced by another whether  a new form of currency or through another cryptocurrency. It is an endless cycle of supply and demand plus credibility that will make the people turn from one type of investments and payment methods to another type let us just embrace the change and adapt to it if that time comes.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
I think it will be very tough for any currency to replace bitcoin.Bitcoin is so strong with it's features like high price,popularity,different ways of earn etc.If any other crypto currency can give better advantage than bitcoin only then that currency will replace bitcoin.But in my eyes I don't find any crypto who can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Possible if it will surpass what bitcoin have achieved. Bitcoin is very popular despite of its volatility nature, but still many people are investing on it for the main reason that as the day goes by the price is still increasing. And it will increase more in the future. Bitcoin has a great potential compared to other cryptocurrency in my opinion.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
It won't be easy for another currency to take the place of bitcoin and if that currency will be, it won't come soon.
For sure because bitcoin is so popular now and the reason why the price keep increasing is because there are a lot of backers who want to ride with the success of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the origin of decentralization so it's just fair to support it and hope for a better success, if this will be replaced then maybe because people are not trusting it anymore but they will not stop putting their money in another decentralized systems.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
It can happen. It is possible for other cryptocurrencies to replace Bitcoins, but nothing major in going to occur in the short-term. Bitcoin has a much higher market cap and price compared to various other cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I believe that BTC is going to stay in prime position for some time longer.

Moreover, it is unlikely that BTC is replaced as the main cryptocurrency because everyone who is new to cryptocurrencies would think of Bitcoin. For example, when I was introduced, I thought that Bitcoin was the only cryptocurrency. (I am obviously wrong). Therefore, everyone would use Bitcoin rather than other cryptocurrencies. These are my opinions.
Activity: 625
It won't be easy for another currency to take the place of bitcoin and if that currency will be, it won't come soon.
Activity: 779
we know that the bitcoin is the highest value of all the currencies and the other alternative coins will can't reached the bitcoin. and for now the bitcoin have an great and big contribution in the economic and i think the economic got affected if the bitcoin affected too because we know in the economic we need the faster transaction to be good the negotiation for now, i don't see any other alternative coins that will be replaced to bitcoin but nothing is impossible maybe next year or next generation.
Activity: 699
Merit: 274
Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS
I don't think so. Bitcoin is becoming popular day by day. And a lot of investors keeps on investing in bitcoin. Despite of its major drop down, investors were still there, and in fact it doubles the number of investors during its drop. As long as there are still a lot of people who keep on supporting bitcoin, then it will not be replaced by another crypto.
- Nothing is forever, you should remember that, bitcoin may be becoming popular every day but if it stops improving itself, I believe its No. 1 position will soon collapse and someday, something more potential, newer will replace bitcoin
- However, in the present and near future, bitcoin will still be the king of digital currency, it is attracting many investors and the governments of the countries in the world, in short, this is the era of bitcoin, we will need to wait for many more years to be able to see the appearance of currency can beat bitcoin

very well said! I fully agree with this! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: