Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 99. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Replacing bitcoin will be a very hard thing to do and I don't think there is a coin that can do it. Because bitcoin has the most amount of support and people using it than any other coin out there. Bitcoin has been the first of it's kind and has been the longest crypto there is for now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
To date, bitcoin has its shortcomings and vulnerabilities as a digital currency. Now bitcoin is rather slow, transactions with it are spent for hours and it prevents to use it in usual trading establishments at fulfillment of small and average purchases. In addition, most users acknowledge that commission fees for bitcoin transactions are quite high. If the bitcoin command does not eliminate these and other shortcomings in time, it is possible that other, more advanced digital coins may eventually take the place of bitcoin as the leader of the crypto currency. However, in the near future it is not yet seen.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
Nothing is irreplaceable and nothing is indespensable as they say. Bitcoin today is dominating the world of cryptocurrency. But it is possible that another altcoun will also rise against bitcoin, surpassing its current value. With this people will migrate from using bitcoin to using that altcoin instead. I think this is what happened to Ethereum before. Somebody told me that ETH was once the alpha coin then it was replaced by BTC. So I think, some potential altcoin can also replace Btc.
Activity: 47
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

I believe that there is something that we call the chosen Coin, who will come and replace bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think it could be if the technology is much more superior to the current Bitcoin, for sure.

The possibilities are thin if bitcoin can be replaced because bitcoin has a lot of support from different countries in the world.  Wink
Activity: 131
🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟
I think it could be if the technology is much more superior to the current Bitcoin, for sure.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bitcoin will never be replaces by another cryptocurrency because that network will never compare to Bitcoin's network. It is so strong after all these years and will only continue to do so.
Yes you are right. I am also thinking that the technology of bitcoin and blockchain is much stronger and it will not be replaced by any other currency. Bitcoin has worked much harder and now it is a world's stronger currency. It is being used by even the world celebrities for their use and for their future profit. Many bigger companies are now adopting bitcoin for their businesses.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Bitcoin being the mother of all  cryptos will be very difficult to be overtaken .Eventhough more tokens are been developed yet the most tradable coin is still the BTC
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
bitcoin and krypto will rise together because both are interconnected, if krypto rises then bitcoin will also go up so krypto will not replace bitcoin
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
It's very hard to believe that bitcoin will ever get replaced by any other crypto currency in future and as of now I don't see any competition to bitcoins and even in future I don't think there can be any innovative currency like bitcoins that will be having power of taking over bitcoins.
Activity: 462
Well, I don't think so. Bitcoin build the strong foundation since 2009 and look at what bitcoin today, bitcoin is really great now that people subscribe on it, bitcoin got the attention of all because of the value of bitcoin today. The High demand of bitcoin. I don't think that another crypto currency replaced bitcoin. Bitcoin is already strong now and has a great possibilities to become the main currency in the near future.
Activity: 2
Although Bitcoin is slowly growing in popularity, despite all of its various problems, there remains a certain psychological security in a currency held in one's hand. Moreover, fears of hacking, viruses, and other attacks on the entire financial foundation of a nation via purely digital means will likely make most nations slow to adopt such a form of currency.

Wow that's true and trust you on it for having it said with an open heart... Appreciate that...

I have started gaining that lititle intrest towards Bitcoins... I really need that one from you... Just one Bitcoin...

Preparing for some additional income.

Thank you!!!
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
Bitcoin will never be replaces by another cryptocurrency because that network will never compare to Bitcoin's network. It is so strong after all these years and will only continue to do so.
Activity: 518
I think no altcoin can replace bitcoin as the ultimate cryptocurrency. Although, altcoins predicted to remain strong in the future such as ETH and XRP. However, they still can't replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Anything is possible in future as we cannot be sure that bitcoin will always be on top and will survive forever as it will surely face some competition of some new coins in future and if it holds better features then bitcoins then I am sure many people will stop using bitcoins and switch to that coin.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
In order to answer this question i will be say yes off course. Many other CryptoCurrency are present like Dogecoin, Litecoin, Altcoin etc. But among them bitcoin establish well and famous too. Bitcoin gained alot of trust from different investors Although it price increase or decrease time to time like others CryptoCurrency but it stable then other CryptoCurrency. It safe transition makes it more trustable among others. Bitcoin serve people since 8 years. So it will be definitely defeat other CryptoCurrency.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I think ethereum, dogecoin and litecoin have got very good chance to replace bitcoin in future, but If any of them would do or not is a million-dollar question.
Activity: 136
Yes, when people understand what is bitcoin will turn their backs to it and move to a real non worthless crypto which does a real job, like Ethereum or NEO or waves lysk etc...
Activity: 56
You can think again, Does bitcoin replaced by another cryptocurrency. Maybe you already know the answer.  One main reason bitcoin is the mother of another cryptocurrency it's difficult to replace it for now . But nothing is impossible
Activity: 630
NO, it can not possible that bitcoin will be replaced by any new altcoin because there is no any coin who can face bitcoin market.Now bitcoin has created a big and vast circle in the whole world and people are liking it from last 8 years.Bitcoin is first coin in the market who has is unbeatable technology in the world. Rather,so many new coin are copying the bitcoin block chain formula for their popularity.Bitcoin has made the father coin of all altcoin. I think no any alternate beat to the bitcoin in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: