Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 199. (Read 186408 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 503
I do not think that this can even happen, the bitcoin is so big and the altcoins are still pretty small compared with the bitcoin.
Maybe in the far future that this can happen but I do not really believe in that it can happen if I have to be honest.

I also think it's impossible to replace bitcoin by another crypto currency. Because Bitcoin is in a strong position which can't be break soon.And Bitcoin is giving customer much facilities than other coin, so I don't think its going to happen.
i agree with, you are right that its impossible to replace bitcoin by another crypto currency bitcoin is really very stronger and powerful currency and bitcoin is very useful and popular currency so don't no one can be replace it .
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
No it will not get replaced anytime soon, its just not possible and the bitcoin with it altcoins will never come close to the bitcoin...
I think its not possible and that it also would not be smart to have this at all.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
It's not impossible for Bitcoin to be replaced by another cryptocurrency. The likelihood, given the network effect, and barring any real viable competitor in addition to some catastrophic failure of bitcoin in some way, seems quite low.
Activity: 476
Nah do not see it happen but of course never say never you never know what could happen so its hard to say what is gonna happen, I think that the bitcoin is growing a lot faster and its already way more popular.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
I do not think that this can even happen, the bitcoin is so big and the altcoins are still pretty small compared with the bitcoin.
Maybe in the far future that this can happen but I do not really believe in that it can happen if I have to be honest.

I also think it's impossible to replace bitcoin by another crypto currency. Because Bitcoin is in a strong position which can't be break soon.And Bitcoin is giving customer much facilities than other coin, so I don't think its going to happen.

And I doubt there are other cryptos that can have the same experience of what bitcoin has been established.

Bitcoin before reaching it's progress as of today really goes into lots of trials and test. No way other cryptos will be like that since the main is always be the main.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Massive price drop coming...
I am not sure that bitcoin could be replaced by other digital currencies. bitcoin digital currency is the first in the world. I still believe bitcoin will be used by everyone in the world and none of interference from other altcoin.

yeah bitcoin is bigger in compare to other digital currencies so I don't think that any other coin has potential to replace bitcoins and even if it happens then it will take long time.
Yes not any other digital currency exists just because of bitcoin and if there was no bitcoin then other crypto-currencies whould also not have existed as well.Just after the success of bitcoin other altcoins came into market but no one has the potential to replace the bitcoins.
No one can be but if bitcoin will going to die or gone the next on the market cap can be the next as bitcoin.
Like ETHEREum its in the 2nd of bitcoin and also supported by coinbase. so if bitcoin will gone ethereum will be the next.
Activity: 294

Activity: 616
Activity: 350
I am not sure that bitcoin could be replaced by other digital currencies. bitcoin digital currency is the first in the world. I still believe bitcoin will be used by everyone in the world and none of interference from other altcoin.

yeah bitcoin is bigger in compare to other digital currencies so I don't think that any other coin has potential to replace bitcoins and even if it happens then it will take long time.
Yes not any other digital currency exists just because of bitcoin and if there was no bitcoin then other crypto-currencies whould also not have existed as well.Just after the success of bitcoin other altcoins came into market but no one has the potential to replace the bitcoins.
Activity: 588
Possibly bitcoin won't be replaced by another cryptocurrency in the future but there is still a small possibility that it will be replaced. I said it since many coins are being made to compete with bitcoin but they fail in the end but there might be a time in the future where a promising coin will dethrone bitcoin for real. There's just a low probability of it happening too but im sure if that happens the coin that will dethrone bitcoin is a better cryptocurrency.

Not possible, even the smallest possibility, the only thing can happen is some altcoins reach the same price level as bitcoins. but we are still far from getting there..
I think it has a chance even though it is a very small percentage, we don't know what can happen with bitcoin in the future, who knows suddenly somebody can infiltrate the security then nobody trust bitcoin anymore, then at that point i think we will use another alt coin to replace bitcoin position, but if everything is good then bitcoin will be still at the top of crypto currencies

I believe bitcoin would be still maintain his position, First of all, bitcoin no need to chance now into other crpto currency, but if something would be wrong with bitcoin in future and its repute could be affect than may be bitcoin would be changed another name or may be marge with another crypto currency. But i wish the day will never come, because i like bitcoin as it is.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Possibly bitcoin won't be replaced by another cryptocurrency in the future but there is still a small possibility that it will be replaced. I said it since many coins are being made to compete with bitcoin but they fail in the end but there might be a time in the future where a promising coin will dethrone bitcoin for real. There's just a low probability of it happening too but im sure if that happens the coin that will dethrone bitcoin is a better cryptocurrency.

Not possible, even the smallest possibility, the only thing can happen is some altcoins reach the same price level as bitcoins. but we are still far from getting there..
I think it has a chance even though it is a very small percentage, we don't know what can happen with bitcoin in the future, who knows suddenly somebody can infiltrate the security then nobody trust bitcoin anymore, then at that point i think we will use another alt coin to replace bitcoin position, but if everything is good then bitcoin will be still at the top of crypto currencies
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
if you believe you can succeed
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I dont think that it will be that easy because of the traction that bitcoin has in the cryptocurrency world and its infulance

But if the cryptocurrency is a very storng one that is developed by professionals and has a promiseing future it may replace bitcoin
Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
No, it does not make any sense. Bictoin is the older, the original, the most accepted and has no default that could make it sink.
yes like currently, so many new cryptocurrency born. but still can not replace bitcoin. bitcoin will remain the main. I think it is not easy to create new cryptocurrency and then be as large as bitcoin. if it was easy, I think a lot of people who will create new cryptocurrency it and potentially a major fraud in the future.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Activity: 440
No, it does not make any sense. Bictoin is the older, the original, the most accepted and has no default that could make it sink.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
It would be really something is bitcoin would be taken over by some other crypto currency because bitcoin is at the moment the biggest one.
It would not make much sense if the more little one would take over Bitcoin.
I do not think there could be sure that, in addition to currency bitcoin crypto is the best and the biggest but it is likely to be replaced will probably continue to exist, because the new coin will continue to emerge and may be among them there are coin nicer and potential

Anything is possible in near future and if there is a new coin which holds better and unique features then bitcoin then in it will take no time for people to quit bitcoins and switch to new coin.

Highly doubt that, maybe in the next few years IF bitcoin doesn't take over much of the global businesses, then some may consider creating/adapting a new coin to replace bitcoin.

Bitcoin will not be replaced by any cryptocurrency. I believe that bitcoin is the most trustworthy coin and it is hard to make a coin to combat bitcoins. Even there will be coins much more precious than bitcoins but still it will be the standard altcoins. The rising of a new coin is an impossibility that can never happened.
yes i am also agree with you and that is a fact that bitcoin is not going to be replace by any other currency, as bitcoin is becoming more and more stronger as people are investing their money here.

That is true that people are investing their money in bitcoin at a moment but it will not take long time for people to switch to other coin if its giving more benefits to them in compare to bitcoins.
Absolutely, crypto very tight competition. Which will be the peak of its popularity is that continues to progress. Bitcoin is very likely to be superseded other crypo if not progress. If you can not compete bitcoin, bitcoin will die in the street.
Yes agree maybe one day there's a coin who will get interest of many investor and it will replace the bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
It would be really something is bitcoin would be taken over by some other crypto currency because bitcoin is at the moment the biggest one.
It would not make much sense if the more little one would take over Bitcoin.
I do not think there could be sure that, in addition to currency bitcoin crypto is the best and the biggest but it is likely to be replaced will probably continue to exist, because the new coin will continue to emerge and may be among them there are coin nicer and potential

Anything is possible in near future and if there is a new coin which holds better and unique features then bitcoin then in it will take no time for people to quit bitcoins and switch to new coin.

Highly doubt that, maybe in the next few years IF bitcoin doesn't take over much of the global businesses, then some may consider creating/adapting a new coin to replace bitcoin.

Bitcoin will not be replaced by any cryptocurrency. I believe that bitcoin is the most trustworthy coin and it is hard to make a coin to combat bitcoins. Even there will be coins much more precious than bitcoins but still it will be the standard altcoins. The rising of a new coin is an impossibility that can never happened.
yes i am also agree with you and that is a fact that bitcoin is not going to be replace by any other currency, as bitcoin is becoming more and more stronger as people are investing their money here.

That is true that people are investing their money in bitcoin at a moment but it will not take long time for people to switch to other coin if its giving more benefits to them in compare to bitcoins.
Absolutely, crypto very tight competition. Which will be the peak of its popularity is that continues to progress. Bitcoin is very likely to be superseded other crypo if not progress. If you can not compete bitcoin, bitcoin will die in the street.
Jump to: