Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 203. (Read 186408 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
for the moment I do not think that bitcoin will be replaced by another coin. honest, this time I also do not see the potential of another coin that could compete with bitcoin, so I thought, if it actually happens, it may take a very long time, because I think today bitcoin is considered as the mother of coins the new one
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
It cannot be replaced, because it's the first one and will be the one that will last as long as all the others will, if not more. But another currency can appear which has higher potential than Bitcoin, and if the userbase is being overtaken.. It might mean the end of Bitcoin.

Yes bitcoin can get replaced in future only if we find any new innovative currency that holds better features and benefits in compare to bitcoins and if that happens then I am sure people will switch to that currency.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
It cannot be replaced, because it's the first one and will be the one that will last as long as all the others will, if not more. But another currency can appear which has higher potential than Bitcoin, and if the userbase is being overtaken.. It might mean the end of Bitcoin.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
To do so means that it begins to lose the trust of the people, starting not to be trusted and as result the fall of the price. For me only then will be replaced.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
there is no other cryptocurrency can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is so strong that it will destroy any other cryptos if they try to compete with bitcoin. There are many other cryptocurrencies, but dont you see that they are all crap ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I think it's possible but will be very difficult to replace with bitcoin.Because bitcoin already in a stable position that can't break so easily.And thee facilities which is given by bitcoin those making bitcoin strong. people are stay with bitcoin for these facilities. So it will be a very difficult task for any coin to replace with bitcoin.
Activity: 95
no i do not think so that bitcoin can be replace by any other currency but bitcoin can replace so many other currencies into bitcoin  and in the end all the people of the world will be using bitcoin.
yes i am also agree with you that is not not so easy to replace bitcoin with any other currency, as bitcoin is really a stable currency and it is now becoming a universal currency of the world.
Activity: 79
no i do not think so that bitcoin can be replace by any other currency but bitcoin can replace so many other currencies into bitcoin  and in the end all the people of the world will be using bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Perhaps the question only time can answer. Due to outdated or not influenced by the development of its own bitcoin. If bitcoin can continue to grow and progress I believe bitcoin crypto can still compete with the other, but if bitcoin does not develop and setbacks that would be the end of bitcoin.

bitcoin is open source, so changes can be implemented to make it more future proof. activating segwit is a first step towards making bitcoin future proof. lightning network is another major step forward. in that aspect, bitcoin will go through serious development very soon.
Activity: 812
Perhaps the question only time can answer. Due to outdated or not influenced by the development of its own bitcoin. If bitcoin can continue to grow and progress I believe bitcoin crypto can still compete with the other, but if bitcoin does not develop and setbacks that would be the end of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
If Bitcoin would be introduced to the world several months ago along with several other cryptocurrencies that could be possible, but for 8 years of its existence Bitcoin proved to being always number one so now I can see no reasons for such a replacement.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
It will not happen if the price of bitcoin still at the high price. Because only bitcoin that have really big price for each coin. To replace bitcoin, that crytocurrency need to be more good and have a new 'thing'

As long as many people are using bitcoin, I think theres a slim chance. It is the father of most altcoin they say and its true as many altcoins are fork from it. As long as bitcoin is used in many transaction, I beieve that it is here to say unless something happen and new programs or kind of blockchain is developed,funded,enhanced and promoted hardly to dislodge bitcoin.
Activity: 420
It will not happen if the price of bitcoin still at the high price. Because only bitcoin that have really big price for each coin. To replace bitcoin, that crytocurrency need to be more good and have a new 'thing'
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
no it's not possible. because when we first think of cryptocurrency we think of bitcoin and we start our journey in cryptocurrency world with bitcoin and we love to deal mostly with bitcoin. and even many websites accept bitcoin but not other coins. so bitcoin is the father of all.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
That's possible. But what I see as the major factor here is the population of its supporters.
I mean, where the money is put, that is where the business will be and growth will come along its way.

I agree with this one. People will be entice to trade or use a certain currency if they see that many are also interested in it. It's possible that ethereum or monero or any other currency that is not yet develop will be the one that will replace bitcoin. We will never know since every now and then there is a new currency introduced and then some continue to exist and others just died. It would be hard to replace bitcoin because it is the father of cryptocurrency and its been existing for a decade already so other currency must be able to maintain the trust of people if it wanted to co exist with bitcoin or surpass it if possible.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
i think yes, its possible if bitcoin will be replaced with another Cryptocurrency
but i think it will difficult because for now bitcoin is the best and the crypto pioneer
like now, lots of alt crypto, the best from them no one can replace bitcoin

The advantage that bitcoin holds is that its an first crypto currency with multiple features and more popular among the users so it will be hard for any other currency to replace bitcoins in future.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
That's possible. But what I see as the major factor here is the population of its supporters.
I mean, where the money is put, that is where the business will be and growth will come along its way.
I guess the chance for bitcoin get a replaced by the another crypto is always there because some marketcap of the coin like eth is already be a large and i think the chance for replacing bitcoin in some years later are can happen. in this day a lot of the platform is offering a various technology for the investor and will much investor are gonna for leaving bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 476
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
i think yes, its possible if bitcoin will be replaced with another Cryptocurrency
but i think it will difficult because for now bitcoin is the best and the crypto pioneer
like now, lots of alt crypto, the best from them no one can replace bitcoin
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
The bitcoin will never be replaces by an other crypto currencie becuase i know that cant be for real there are other crypto currencies but they ar enever such bigh as the bitcoin is right now.
Jump to: