Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 61. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102
If Bitcoin would be introduced to the world several months ago along with several other cryptocurrencies that could be possible, but for 8 years of its existence Bitcoin proved to being always number one so now I can see no reasons for such a replacement.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
I don't think replacing bitcoin will be possible, but having another competing crypto at the top is possible in future, especially ethereum, considering its potential to significantly increase in value in the coming years,

Bitcoin is opening doors and expanding the collective awareness.

As this awareness expands, consumers will begin looking at other competing brands. These new coins will find various niches in the space much like how with the automobile there are SUV's, sports cars, pickup trucks, etc. One of the next major currencies that will be discovered is Goldcoin.

It's something that could be attractive to central banks. Central banks around the world are aware that the international monetary system is moving away from the US dollar and that the role of cryptocurrencies will become much greater in the future. However, sudden shocks could bring the global economy into free fall.

Therefore, central banks will have no choice but to accumulate crypto reserves. Goldcoin (GLD) is ideally suited for use as a reserve currency by central banks because it's built on the original Nakamoto protocol and has been fully hardened by our 51% defense system.

So I don't think Bitcoin will be "replaced." I think it will be instead "complimented" by these other various makes and models. Cheesy
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
Juts in my opinion i think no one can replace it because this is a digital currency and it only acceptable in some payment so i think this bitcoin is become more popular by next and next year or maybe it become our real money / virtual money.
Yes the Bitcoin are not able to be replaced by any other crypto currency available in today's world this is because of so many positive aspects of this a digital currency such as the highest value among all other old coins and moreover its stability associated with the greatest rates in terms of trading and involvement in the financial market.

FLO is working on the Alexandria project which could help elevate censorship resistant media Wink weeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
Juts in my opinion i think no one can replace it because this is a digital currency and it only acceptable in some payment so i think this bitcoin is become more popular by next and next year or maybe it become our real money / virtual money.
Yes the Bitcoin are not able to be replaced by any other crypto currency available in today's world this is because of so many positive aspects of this a digital currency such as the highest value among all other old coins and moreover its stability associated with the greatest rates in terms of trading and involvement in the financial market.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
I don't think replacing bitcoin will be possible, but having another competing crypto at the top is possible in future, especially ethereum, considering its potential to significantly increase in value in the coming years,
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
No, it is impossible to happen since at this moment the company and management of bitcoin are unstoppable and indestructible from their journey.
In this case they show effective marketing and management strategy in the public which many investor are deal with them.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Yes bitcoins can be replaced by another coin or cryptocurrency but not today. We all know where the bitcoins today they are already on the moon and the price are just are very high so in this point of time the bitcoins can never be beaten this time because of the trend the hype and because of the high demand. Bitcoins are very popular this time and the highe the value gets the more people are making an investment and they do not knoe that the value are just getting high because they lend their money into that. But in the future i know that there will be replaced when new invention in the world of innovation.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Even though we are avid investors of Bitcoin here, let us not remove the possibility that one day, bitcoin MAY either be replaced or maintain its crown among the other digital currencies. Let us bear in mind that we cannot assure the immortality of the arising value of bitcoin. However, if we will continue to patronize trading and investing in bitcoin, it would be  great factor to maintain its position in the market.
I think anything can happen.But if we see the current situation,bitcoin is on the top of the list.Moreover,the other cryptocurrencies and altcoins are regulated with respect to it.But there are some other altcoins and cryptocurrencies like ethereum,litecoin which have some capabilities to compete with bitcoin.But personally I do not think that in the near future any other cryptocurrency can give competition to bitcoin.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
I think that bitcoin gave a good push and showed that it's possible to use cryptocurrency comfortably...I think that there may be currencies that will become better in the future

FLO has alot of development team in NYC i'd go all in Wink weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo

Grin

ez//^$$$
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

Even though we are avid investors of Bitcoin here, let us not remove the possibility that one day, bitcoin MAY either be replaced or maintain its crown among the other digital currencies. Let us bear in mind that we cannot assure the immortality of the arising value of bitcoin. However, if we will continue to patronize trading and investing in bitcoin, it would be  great factor to maintain its position in the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I think that bitcoin gave a good push and showed that it's possible to use cryptocurrency comfortably...I think that there may be currencies that will become better in the future
Activity: 128
I don't think the bitcoin could be replaced but the investiror could invest in others new coin with low price so could have many valid alternative
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
The answer of this topic is YES beyond any question.
The key to this topic is how long will BTC be replaced.
Its appearance is a kind of revolution.
With the rapid development of the Internet, there is no doubt that more cryptocurrency will show up.
But nowadays BTC occupies more than half of the market of cryptocurrency.
So BTC will also be the king.
Activity: 98
Yes it makes sense. Nothing is impossible. There are already other cryptocurrencies today, and it's possible that it might be replaced, especially if the value of the new digital currency is higher than bitcoin
Activity: 910
Merit: 509

it is unlikely to happen as bitcoin has already its name and is consistent to be the number 1 cryptocurrency and its proven already for how many years. some new coins arises but they come and gone unlike bitcoin that it stays  in here. so for me it is impossible to happen.
At present it seems to be impossible but no one can predict the future outcome of other crypto currencies. Many people have belief that some crypto currency have potential to compete and to replace Bitcoin. But now this is looking near to impossible in order to compete with Bit coin at this level.
Activity: 27
I don't think so. Maybe there are chances that another cryptocurrency will take over bitcoin when it comes to value but replacing bitcoin? It's too far from possible. Some may say that there is but if we can all see how bitcoin changed the world, bitcoin is original and cannot be replicated nor replaced. Bitcoin has a lot of unique features and it will take more than forever for a cryptocurreny to copy all of it to dominate bitcoin.
When Bitcoin fails to meet new needs,
Holders and miners should be able to participate in the new digital currency, so bitcoin is still likely to be replaced
Activity: 108
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
i dont think so, with what bitcoins offers us today. its very imposible to happend. maybe there will be this cryptocurrency that will almost take its value. but, still its very impossible! even in a simple basis, think of it. will you think a world wide known money currency will be replace? ofcourse no. bitcoin is like an international currency running online
Activity: 308
We used gold for trading, then cash comes in picture, then net banking credit card/debit card /wallets. Now it’s bitcoin time. Change is the natural phenomenon, In next 10 years we would see something else. Nothing is impossible
Activity: 62
Bitcoin is KING. We always look at sat value, not dollar value when it comes to alts. Even though BCH proved to have a better mining capability, btc will remain king.
Activity: 31
Everything is very likely, bitcoin is now # 1 even the market of all bitcoin cryptocurrencies reaches more than 45%, but this never makes eternal bitcoins and forever to be number 1, ETH, Waves and IOTA are very good coins and have the opportunity to replace bitcoin.
yes, blockchain develops very fast now and will be faster in the future, i cant see any real value of bitcoin, but other altcoin which can do help to the real world may get big support and widely used, at which time bitcoin will be replaced
Pages:
Jump to: