Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 64. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
In my opinion, sooner or later this change will take place in the cryptocurruncy's market !
In fact, there is a therie proving that every virtual currency once equal a certain level of value will explode and loss all its value. Which is very logical because in our life all follows the gossian curve more precisely : weakness ->  strength ->  weakness.
changes is already happening in the crypto market, but no other coin will reach bitcoin price this is my opinion. Now i accept many people know about bitcoin, but they don't know about altcoins. To know about this coins, it will take a couple of years and that time what will be the bitcoin price no one will guess. So I think no currency will replace bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
I think it is impossible that bitcoin can be replace by another cryptocurrency because for bitcoin's price today it is now impossible to be beaten by any other currency. Bitcoin is mow being recognized by many people that's whyit is now getiing more popular day by day and more people would like to use bitcoin as a source of income.
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

I think time will come that bitcoin will be replaced by other crypto currency once that currency reached the current value of bitcoin it can replace the position of bitcoin. But for now i think that is impossible to happen because many of the investors now invest on bitcoin because of the profitability rate.
Activity: 406

That could happen in the near future but we cannot tell when and how it will happen because the popularity of bitcoin is graciously spreading fast in the whole wide world and everybody is getting crazy in investing in bitcoin because of the profitability they will earn thru investing it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
In my opinion, sooner or later this change will take place in the cryptocurruncy's market !
In fact, there is a therie proving that every virtual currency once equal a certain level of value will explode and loss all its value. Which is very logical because in our life all follows the gossian curve more precisely : weakness ->  strength ->  weakness.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better

Yes, although if Bitcoin was going to be obsoleted (yes, a real word Grin) there would be a greater chance of radical changes being implemented in the bitcoin protocol.  So it might continue but in a changed form.

If they were to be way too radical, though, that would cause a lot of people to feel uneasy about keeping all of there funds in bitcoin... this is when you will see the scenario that there will be two or three coins at the very top in terms of pricing, but people seem to not realize that the price of something doesn't always mean that it is the best.  I mean a lot of the time the arguments forbitcoin is that it is simply higher in price, and their argument has nothing to do with the technical aspects of bitcoin.. which is really silly in my mind.

It's a silly thing to talk about bitcoins being replaced by other coins as bitcoin prices continue to rise above $ 15,000 and leave away other coins. but even if that happens there must be someone who has great strength and influence over bitcoin and intends to drop bitcoin because it is very unlikely that other coins can replace bitcoin in the hearts of bitcoin users after they get a big profit from bitcoin.
I don't think so, at least, in some fields, Bitcoin not useful for using and apply to working. Example ICO and crowdsale, if you want to create an ICO through Bitcoin, you have to own a platform and system can manage the amount of Bitcoin from user and know those who bought token through Bitcoin. But with Ethereum, all things become easilier than Bitcoin, you just need to create a smart contract, then, it will be automatic.
Activity: 182

Yes, although if Bitcoin was going to be obsoleted (yes, a real word Grin) there would be a greater chance of radical changes being implemented in the bitcoin protocol.  So it might continue but in a changed form.

If they were to be way too radical, though, that would cause a lot of people to feel uneasy about keeping all of there funds in bitcoin... this is when you will see the scenario that there will be two or three coins at the very top in terms of pricing, but people seem to not realize that the price of something doesn't always mean that it is the best.  I mean a lot of the time the arguments forbitcoin is that it is simply higher in price, and their argument has nothing to do with the technical aspects of bitcoin.. which is really silly in my mind.

It's a silly thing to talk about bitcoins being replaced by other coins as bitcoin prices continue to rise above $ 15,000 and leave away other coins. but even if that happens there must be someone who has great strength and influence over bitcoin and intends to drop bitcoin because it is very unlikely that other coins can replace bitcoin in the hearts of bitcoin users after they get a big profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
that can happen. The old one will disappear and new ones will appear. Butcoin is a pioneer in the field of virtual currency, it is limited, I think there will be better, more complete, more beneficial cryptocurrens replacing bitcoin.

Activity: 267
You wonder if bitcoin can be replaced with other crypto for now. Maybe you already know the answer. One of the main reasons for bitcoin is the first of other cryptococcus, it is difficult to replace it in the near future at this time. but nothing is impossible.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
Everything can be possible in the crypto world. I remember, About 2 months ago when bitcoin's price fell down suddenly, and it was 2900 USD per BTC. That time many people were telling that bitcoin will vanish very soon. But now, Bitcoin is ruling. But I believe bitcoin can't be replaced by any others coin. Bitcoin has reached a milestone target by hard struggling.
Activity: 70
yes , it will
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
That is difficult to say, hope eth will go the same path.
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

Long ago, nobody even didn't expect that there will be a currency that will punch dollars. And know you see a new currency (not from the same categories) punch the dollars
Maybe in the future, there will be a new currency  (maybe its not cryptocurrency) because if from the same categories
So maybe these currencies came from a new technique, no matter digital or what
Activity: 112
Sup
Maybe in the future, because in every year the number of ppl who lost their keys get grow
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
No or maybe, to surpass bitcoin is very difficult task but for now i cant predict what will happen because in my observation no other cyrpto has a potential to match bitcoin in terms of popularity and demand.
Activity: 116
no this is impossible , i think there no cryptocurrency can replaced the bitcoin in any case bitcoin will be in the first of martket because the bitcoin is the king of crypto .
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
It can happen only if people stop using the bitcoin and start using other crypto currency. The demand will be decrease and supply would high. Which can cause the  bitcoin could be down. But i think its impossible since everyone like it. Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency. Even those people who are involve with other Crypto currency move to bitcoin because it gives much benefits as compare to other coins.

I don’t think so that any other crypto has much potential to replace bitcoin because main thing is user circle and the people who are already on bitcoin will never switch to the new emerging coin and the main thing is will any other coin give profit and eases like bitcoin and what is the surety that people will accept that coin as they are praising bitcoin so it’s useless to say that any of coin will come near to bitcoin ever.
If you want to talking about the technology or platform between cryptocurrencies, I can say no crypto is perfect all.
Ethererum, Bitcoin, Monero, Dash, Ripple, Litecoin or other potentital altcoins can not be the best or strongest crypto.
It can happens in a cycle, but it does not mean will be forever.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
Nothing is impossible, It may happen in future but definitely not now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
It can happen only if people stop using the bitcoin and start using other crypto currency. The demand will be decrease and supply would high. Which can cause the  bitcoin could be down. But i think its impossible since everyone like it. Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency. Even those people who are involve with other Crypto currency move to bitcoin because it gives much benefits as compare to other coins.

I don’t think so that any other crypto has much potential to replace bitcoin because main thing is user circle and the people who are already on bitcoin will never switch to the new emerging coin and the main thing is will any other coin give profit and eases like bitcoin and what is the surety that people will accept that coin as they are praising bitcoin so it’s useless to say that any of coin will come near to bitcoin ever.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I think theres no cryptocurrency can replace bitcoin,but who knows,because we are living in a dynamic world,and if it is,we are greatful for that and im pretty sure im going to invest on it
Pages:
Jump to: