Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 63. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 615
Merit: 258
No, as you can see the bitcoin performs well in field of electronic banking, which they reach more than $17,000.00 per bitcoin.
It is a good outcome that many people are trusted to their services and continuously accepting their product in the market.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sure it will be replaced... I don't know if it will be soon. Let's be fair - Bitcoin is not technologically perfect. It has very strong support from investors and is well known, but we should also remember how fast this market changes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
Yes, and I hope it one i bought and hided at cold storage  Grin Seriously, just bought so many alt-coins which all claim to replace either bitcoin or etherium. Maybe my grandchildren will be billionaires  if won't throw away that crappy slow acer laptop I'm using for cold storage.
Activity: 658
Merit: 36
Telegram:@sigmas55
A lot will try to replace BTC, but no one will succeed, not in the foreseeable future, maybe when all world move to crypto (including governments) we will see better alternatives compete with BTC.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Most likely yes, its inevitable. When tho - nobody knows. One day Bitcoin won't be able to comprehend all the transactions tho.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Of course it will. The only question is when will it happen? I think not earlier than 10 years. By that time, surely there will be coins with more advanced technology.
Activity: 154
Of course. Bitcoin is as a first step in new economics. It has some disadvantages. There will be another token which will be using. Maybe each country will have their own token
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
Supplanting/replacing BTC will be a hard activity and I don't think there is a coin that can do it. Since BTC has the most measure of help and individuals utilizing it than some other coin out there. BTC has been its first kind and has been the longest crypto there is for the time being.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

it is unlikely to happen as bitcoin has already its name and is consistent to be the number 1 cryptocurrency and its proven already for how many years. some new coins arises but they come and gone unlike bitcoin that it stays  in here. so for me it is impossible to happen.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I think given the current circumstances, that is highly unlikely, bitcoin has established itselt to be the leader of cryptocurrency and there is basically no other came close. It is the face of cryptocurrency. But time plays in a different way. Given the history, everything  rise and fall, even the great roman empire has met its end.
Bitcoin already made its mark, so its difficult for a new coin to compete from what bitcoin already established as long as there's development and new investors to support bitcoin it will stay as the number one crypto currency that will be recognized by most people around.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I think given the current circumstances, that is highly unlikely, bitcoin has established itselt to be the leader of cryptocurrency and there is basically no other came close. It is the face of cryptocurrency. But time plays in a different way. Given the history, everything  rise and fall, even the great roman empire has met its end.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

That could happen in the near future but we cannot tell when and how it will happen because the popularity of bitcoin is graciously spreading fast in the whole wide world and everybody is getting crazy in investing in bitcoin because of the profitability they will earn thru investing it.
I do not think it will be a near future, now the bitcoin is growing so strong and beating out all competitors with it, it is proving its value and potential, it wants to tell us all that it is the strongest in the cryptocurrency world, so want to replace it in the near future, that's an almost impossible thing. However, we should know that technology will gradually improve and improve in the future, so we can believe that in the distant future another currency will replace bitcoin, nothing can exist forever, it always will have stops
Activity: 82
I don't think BTC will be replaced by other coins. Bitcoin is the reason altcoins exist!
There are some coins though that may rise tremendously in 2018 https://www.tokens24.com/coins/
Activity: 354
Merit: 100

I don't think so but it maybe because if there are trending there is also people who imitate those trends. But i think there are imitation but it can replace the bitcoin. Bitcoin  is the first involve in cryptocurrency that is why the people still depend here.
Activity: 364
today bitcoin is not replaced by other crypto currancy, because bitcoin is the most popular coin and many use bitcoin, maybe if there is a better coin than bitcoin then the coin will replace it
Activity: 462
I think bitcoin cannot be replaced by another cryptocurrency because this site has a big value and it's getting higher everyday. Bitcoin can really help us in our financial problem and can sustain our daily needs. You can invest or earn here money and save it for the future.
copper member
Activity: 64
Merit: 6
This is inevitable, technology is always moving and something better will come about. There are many ways Bitcoin could be improved upon. Now, there are other factors to take into account such as adoption of said cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
In my opinion, sooner or later this change will take place in the cryptocurruncy's market !
In fact, there is a therie proving that every virtual currency once equal a certain level of value will explode and loss all its value. Which is very logical because in our life all follows the gossian curve more precisely : weakness ->  strength ->  weakness.
Anything can happen in future, this is competitive world so bitcoin also can face some competitor's. But bitcoin remain as the top most, stronest currency because already it's a strongly established cryptocurrency. For another cryptocurrency life is not easy to sustain and to give competition to bitcoin.
It's hars to replace bitcoin now by any other alts, btc aleeady surpass $18k mark and sonn it will be able to aet new highs again, many will get more interest on it soon. But neverbforget to have alt still try to collect more potential alts as much as possible.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
maybe not replaced as such but if there are other cryptocurrencies that are going to dibercify the market since their technology is very advanced I will give you a deeponion that is going to make a very strong currency has a technology that will revolutionize the world of crypto
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
In my opinion, sooner or later this change will take place in the cryptocurruncy's market !
In fact, there is a therie proving that every virtual currency once equal a certain level of value will explode and loss all its value. Which is very logical because in our life all follows the gossian curve more precisely : weakness ->  strength ->  weakness.
Anything can happen in future, this is competitive world so bitcoin also can face some competitor's. But bitcoin remain as the top most, stronest currency because already it's a strongly established cryptocurrency. For another cryptocurrency life is not easy to sustain and to give competition to bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: