Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 90. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Bitcoin had already marked its legacy in the market, hitting the top place among cryptocurrencies. We are not a hundred percent sure of what will happen in the future but I think nothing can ever replace bitcoin. The demand and popularity among the online world had lead bitcoin in its current state. I cannot think of any other cryptocurrency can do this.

Correct, implementing better coins than bitcoin doesn't mean it can take bitcoin over its throne. Bitcoin is the leading power of the market and this will las forever until the market dies.
I agree with you bitcoin is now very popular and bitcoin have now a very strong hold in market I believe when bitcoin come to market so I’m sure bitcoin come with homework because there were also some others crypto in market at that time and bitcoin knew that they can make a problem from them so bitcoin know how to kick out other currencies.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
EMC2 is hitting radarzzz >>>> movers&shakers Cool weeeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

With the power and fame that bitcoin have been experiencing, it is hard to imagine that another crypto currency. The market price of bitcoin have increased dramatically for the past two years. This made bitcoin tops among other cryptocurrency. I don't think that other crypto currency can beat bitcoin and replace it in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I do not think that there is another coin (alt coin) that may replace bitcoin. Reason for that is because, first, Bitcoin was the pioneer in cryptocurrency, then there is the support of the community for bitcoin. It is way bigger that the other Alt coins, and although there are forks that came from bitcoin still the businesses accepts bitcoin than these other coins such as bitcoin cash. Also, more and more people are investing in bitcoin as they are attracted to the price. They think that this is going to be a good investment, and they are not wrong about that. In the long run bitcoin's price will triple its price.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The world is soon changing and new technologies are also building. As of now the bit coin is going so strong, but later we can't say about the advancements of other coins like ether may grew up. It totally depends on the peoples mindset. In my thought it takes a very long time to replace bitcoin considering their security, features and stability.
Activity: 168
Replacing bitcoin by another cryptocurrency totally depends on whether bitcoin's use will be beneficial for the targeted public of a certain market or industry . For instance deepweb surfers have changed bitcoin because it provided much less secrecy than they need so they simply started using another crypto and that will be the same for any other field .The variety in cryptos imposes that each one should step up it's own game and therefore ensure his endurance .
Activity: 549
Merit: 500
it is unplanned and it is certain that bitcoin to date has not been replaced and other cryptoes that have sprung up are only bitcoin companions, they can not substitute bitcoin.. bitcoin live for the world, bitcoin belongs to everyone and there will never be a replacement.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
You can think again, Does bitcoin replaced by another cryptocurrency. Maybe you already know the answer.  One main reason bitcoin is a mother of another cryptocurrency it's difficult to replace it for now . but nothing is impossible.

I think there is always that possibility, but I agree with the reply that since bitcoin has established itself as the strongest and most valued cryptocurrency, then it would be very difficult to replace it. However, like market trends affect the value of altcoins and bitcoins alike, there can come a time when an altcoin would be able to reach the same value as bitcoins or even surpass it.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
I really think that bitcoin will be replaced by the other cryptocurrency because bitcoin is getting slower and older and the people are now very conservative about the cryptocurrency that they are using so they are usually using the best cryptocurrency and that is bitcoin but the time will come where there will be better and it will attract the user of bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Probably 80% 20% appeal for other digital currencies .. because it's hard for other digital currencies to be able to match Bitcoin unless the new digital currency can make their own transactions without passing Bitcoin ...

That would be a big challenge for all other alts. Etherium would be the closest to pulling that off but as we can see, bitcoin at the moment is way beyond eth's reach.
Activity: 364
It could happen but it takes a long time to replace the bitcoin position with other coins.
The requirement to replace bitcoin with other coins is necessary to have features, security, stability that exceeds bitcoin.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
No way, this is impossible, even to rival it is a dream that is too high. Let's see now that bitcoin price, no other crypto can follow...

Thanks
Activity: 358
i believe someday bitcoin will down and replaced by other coin. and i think ethereum will change the position.
but i dont know when it will be happen. as long i can joy all this game i will play it. and i will waiting for bitcoin fall. maybe.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Probably 80% 20% appeal for other digital currencies .. because it's hard for other digital currencies to be able to match Bitcoin unless the new digital currency can make their own transactions without passing Bitcoin ...
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
Dear Sir/Mdm...

in my opinion it is impossible, and even if it will happen in a very long time.
CMIIW Thanks
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
hmm good quetion but the problem here is the acceptability.
Eth the second crypto has only 1/4 th of acceptability of bitcoin on respect to market cap.

Although in future if any currency like dash offers a stable fetcher than bitcoin,then we can surely say that bitcoin will be replaced.
As bitcoin is still very slow for day to day use.
Activity: 378
I'm not sure there will be a cryptocurrency that can replace bitcoin, bitcoin market share is the largest so it will be difficult to replace, besides the first cryptocurrency is bitcoin so everyone knows more about bitcoin than others.

It was very impossible that bitcoin will be replaced in the market, It does not even matter if there is another coin that will exist who can surpass bitcoin because it still has the value and we consumers will still progress on earning more coins to gain more profit.
Activity: 432
that's impossible in my opinion, Bitcoin being obsoleted and to be no more used. There are other coins namely altcoins that has potential with a high rate of the increase of their market value but Bitcoin has a large community that generates a high market demand. And that I think, is its biggest weapon for it to be more succesful on the next years to come.

It could be but that cryptocurrency must probably have a different technology better than the blockchain and present better features than the bitcoin forks around or so called altcoins. I don't think they can really compete well against the bitcoin if they aren't innovative enough to draw a lot of the bitcoin market volume away.
Actually, the reason made Bitcoin always attract more investors than the altcoin is by its value. The price of Bitcoin is higher than other cryptocurrencies, so, in the opinoin of newbie, they think Bitcoin have potential than altcoins. It created the rule for the cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin always top 1 cryptocurrency
Activity: 1190
I'm not sure there will be a cryptocurrency that can replace bitcoin, bitcoin market share is the largest so it will be difficult to replace, besides the first cryptocurrency is bitcoin so everyone knows more about bitcoin than others.
Activity: 642
Merit: 500

That possibility is highly possible, I have heard that in the past years etherium has been ruling the cryptoworld and everyone in the cryptoworld didn't think that bitcoin would be this big, but now look at how fast and big bitcoin have become. That being said, I think anyother cryptocurrency as long as people ate gonna take notice of it will rise, to the point of surpassing bitcoin if they would invest on it.
Not know i think in current scenerio bitcoin is still strong and going high and high day by day and still the number one but one day if some features of bitcoin is gone or any currency comes with other good features ,it is very possible that it will be replace by another cryptocurrency when the community shift the coins they supported so, i think there is a alarming situation for bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: