Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 93. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
Of course it is, as time past by, maybe this time there are persons who are already making or inventing a new cryptocurrency that is more advance and reliable than bitcoin. This time bitcoin is the most powerful cryptocurrency in the economy but we are not guaranteed when or how long does bitcoin remain its position. Just be ready for the time where bitcoin face its downfall, but I hope it will not happen very soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
We can't really tell to be exact, because as we know, technology keeps growing and growing, just like in programming languages, from 1st gen to 4 gen and so on.

As long as bitcoin can keeps on adapting new things in this market, i think bitcoin will never be obselete.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
the chances of that happening is very slim. Even though bitcoin may not be complete in features, its acceptability, and limited supply has been the driving force behind the increase in price. We would always need a coin/currency that would be the major one against which others are traded.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
nothing is impossible in this world, let alone related to the world of cryptocurrency. indeed for now bitcoin still rule the world of cryptocurrency, but no one will know what will happen 10-100 years to come, maybe bitcoin can be replaced, no one can guess the future
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I think bitcoin never replaced by another cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that can be the most popular in the future. The bitcoin's price will surely pump high that can make the price was increasing right now that makes bitcoin more attractive. Bitcoin really have great future not like other cryptocurrency.
Well, bitcoin is emerging as most powerful currency in the crypto-world with the regular increase in the demand due to on going rise of its popularity among the people. It's becoming day by day stronger and with this fact I suppose it won't be replaced by any other currency in the nearer future...
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
There are so many currencies which already have desirable features missing in bitcoin, for example, if we take an example of litecoin, it's mining is faster than bitcoin. Moreover availability/liquidity will be other factors. So there is possibility, some other currency will supersede bitcoin.
Yes we can't predict now only which coin will be replaced bitcoin but there is a possibility that bitcoin will be replaced by another coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Probably there is one cryptocurrency which has the potential of replacing bitcoin, and thats the ethereum, cause etherium is also increasing but it will takes a lot of years before ethereum will replace bitcoin.

If time comes that theres another cryptocurrency that will replace bitcoin maybe bitcoin will not be totally obsolete, im sure some people will continue using bitcoins.
Yes i agree.Bitcoin will not be totally obsolete if ever a new coin will arrive.It would take longer years to replace bitcoin from its position right now.I may not be sure what will tomorrow bring but one thing for sure,bitcoin will really live more longer years.
You do not know the future will how happen. You and me are the normal human, we can not have any exact prediction for the future when the popularity of Bitcoin just started. Unless you have super power can predict anything precisely Tongue
Activity: 67
There are so many currencies which already have desirable features missing in bitcoin, for example, if we take an example of litecoin, it's mining is faster than bitcoin. Moreover availability/liquidity will be other factors. So there is possibility, some other currency will supersede bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It is possible. Perhaps when someone finds a way to cheat blockchaining and alter the transaction records? Or maybe if a better and more secure technology makes blockchaining obsolete.
Activity: 120
I think bitcoin never replaced by another cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that can be the most popular in the future. The bitcoin's price will surely pump high that can make the price was increasing right now that makes bitcoin more attractive. Bitcoin really have great future not like other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 51
The only way bitcoin will be replaced as the foremost crypto, is if the United States government makes its own version of bitcoin for public use. Even then, bitcoin will persist, and I actually imagine a scenario where bitcoin might be more expensive, due to the anonymity it affords. But if any major government releases a coin that is backed by said government, investors will flock to it.
Activity: 105
In the short term, probably not. There have been a lot of other alt currencies
(litecoin, dogecoin, etc) that have been popping up, but don't seem to have what Bitcoin does.
I think down the road potentially,
but as of now the focus seems to be on how to make Bitcoin better, safer and more accessible.
Activity: 14
Of course, sooner or later, BTC or another cryptocurrency will replace fiat. There need to be some social and political changes, but I am sure that it is the future.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...

Probably there is one cryptocurrency which has the potential of replacing bitcoin, and thats the ethereum, cause etherium is also increasing but it will takes a lot of years before ethereum will replace bitcoin.

If time comes that theres another cryptocurrency that will replace bitcoin maybe bitcoin will not be totally obsolete, im sure some people will continue using bitcoins.
Yes i agree.Bitcoin will not be totally obsolete if ever a new coin will arrive.It would take longer years to replace bitcoin from its position right now.I may not be sure what will tomorrow bring but one thing for sure,bitcoin will really live more longer years.
Activity: 45

Activity: 882
Merit: 506
I think it is possible but not soon enough because Bitcoins, as of writing, have greatly improved in terms of its standing in the market involving digital currencies. The only possibility I can see is since Bitcoins are decentralized, the only manner it then becomes obsolete is when people who invest on it no longer patronize nor believe in Bitcoins' performance thus selling all their Bitcoins in exchange for real money or other digital currencies.  
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
Different invention are coming out every day but I don't think any other cryptocurrency can replace bitcoin any time soon.
Lol man what is blocktix never heard about it before when was it develop and which region is using this simply give me answer of these question I will surely use this the main thing is that bitcoin Is open to investor they earn more than 1000$ profit in one week and on top of it bitcoin is widely used all over the world and now it is also accepted as payment so how can say this new coin can replace it, never man.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
While I am a firm believer that everything is possible, I do not see such circumstance happening in the near future mainly because the integrity of Bitcoins can be seen by its rising value throughout the years of its existence. I see more and more people each day who accept and in fact use Bitcoins in their daily lives. It has become a staple in terms of cryptocurrency. Hence, I do not see it becoming obsolete for many more years. Earn out of it while it lasts.
Activity: 20
I think not, unless it is a groundbreaking coin, and no not even a single coin is really revoluzionary comapred to bitcoin, they are all clone to an extend
you need somethign relly new to beat bitcoin, i see more probability for a better bitcoin than a coin better than bitcoin.
Activity: 32

I doubt that there is any other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like ripple and litecoin. The newest addition to the list of its competitors is Ethereum. Ethereum has launched its own cryptocurrency called Ether that showed an exceptional growth last year making it the 2nd most popular cryptocurrency of 2016. And for all one knows, Ether is the only currency right now that owns a slight possibility to outpass the bitcoin in coming years. The biggest accomplishment of Ethereum perhaps is the support from some leading organizations like Microsoft and IBM. Microsoft’s US based financial team is now working with Ethereum to offer blockchain as a service to various business firms and financial institutions.
Pages:
Jump to: