Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 92. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is not know before 10 year by humanity. So it has became special among human kind, but there can be a time where respect for the bitcoin will be lost in human minds. Then another crypto-currency will definitely supersede the mighty Bitcoin. Cry Cry
Activity: 54
I think that bitcoin is the spindle currency and that will not change in future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
In my own opinion bitcoin will never ever be replaced by other crypto currencies unless some one will gonna bit the million values of all bitcoin in one or other coin so I guess that is the only way to beat bitcoin at all because it has lot of investors to get in the competion and be equal into it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Well i do think, bitcoin cannot be replaced by any other cryptocurrencies because bitcoin is the strongest and the number one cryptocurrency so why would bitcoin can be replaced by other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is also legal in some countries and it is mostly used for there investment.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
To believe (e.g. to be certain) something like that does not make rational sense. To say that is a statistic probability makes much more sense. However, this has been discussed over and over again. In order for the cryptocurrency space to thrive, it would be most suitable if there were multiple coins at the top and not just one (as currently Bitcoin is). Nobody can say that either one will happen for sure; they would only be speculating.
I doubt that there is any other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like ripple and litecoin. k down the road potentially, but as of now the focus seems to be on how to make Bitcoin better, safer and more accessible.

I agree with you. Everyday humanity learns new things. So in the near future btc will be replaced by another crypto
Activity: 40
To believe (e.g. to be certain) something like that does not make rational sense. To say that is a statistic probability makes much more sense. However, this has been discussed over and over again. In order for the cryptocurrency space to thrive, it would be most suitable if there were multiple coins at the top and not just one (as currently Bitcoin is). Nobody can say that either one will happen for sure; they would only be speculating.
I doubt that there is any other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like ripple and litecoin. k down the road potentially, but as of now the focus seems to be on how to make Bitcoin better, safer and more accessible.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
Eventually, BTC will be replaced by another crypto.  It is inevitable.

VHS was replaced by DVD, DVD by Bluray, and Bluray by well, don't we all just download or stream stuff now?

There already are projects now that improve on blockchain technology and even if an existing project now doesn't replace BTC there will be one in the future.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
I just hope that bitcoin will stay on top, where everything will always ease a lot of people with the bitcoin, so to my mind, nobody can rival the bitcoin anytime ...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
It is unlikely that this will happen. Bitcoin has a much more favorable position in relation to other crypto-currencies. It is already reliably fixed in the world economy and gradually gaining its value. He is ahead of all. Other currencies have long overtaken him and overtake him, and if this happens, it will not be long.
Actually no one can take this position because look at the market bitcoin is going on the top which is unstoppable so they are doing even more hard work because bitcoin care of those people who has invested into bitcoin and they want to double there profit by investing into bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Of course just as it make sense that bitcoin can possibly used as a currency. Everything is subject to change like gold and cash for investing which now  is replaced by bitcoin so for me it is not impossible for bitcoin to be replaced also by another cryptocurrencie or maybe a new form of currency but I doubt  that it will be replaced soon I think a decade is the minimum time to outshine bitcoin in the investment industry.
Activity: 238
I dont think it is possible but it depends if in future demand for any other cryptocurrency is increased then it will directly effect Bitcoin.Bitcoin will surely go down and will be replaced by some other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
It is unlikely that this will happen. Bitcoin has a much more favorable position in relation to other crypto-currencies. It is already reliably fixed in the world economy and gradually gaining its value. He is ahead of all. Other currencies have long overtaken him and overtake him, and if this happens, it will not be long.
Activity: 30
Never: First rule of marketing is to be in people's mind as leader or coleader.
Humans mind has just place for 3 name of each category: Leader, Coleader, Cheaper alternative.

Coca Cola - Pepsi Cola - Anyother
Redbull - Monster - Anyother
And so on.

So in crypto it comes as
Bitcoin - Ethereum - Anyother.

Bitcoin will last forever in people's mind as the cryptocurrency n1.
Like facebook does as social.
Like youtube does for video.
And so on.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
not really a question of will it, more like when will it be replaced, and by what alt?

if you believe in bitcoin (or more the technological innovation it provides, you will understand that if we take anything from this, its blockchains/distributed ledgers. if you think the first iteration of this technology is the one we are going to keep forever, you are mistaken. yeah, we can scale, and as all these forks have indicated, we can certainly upgrade and evolve. but how easy it for another ethereum to come again? ethereum actually has utility that bitcoin doesnt have, with a fraction of the fees and much less congestion on a given day (its a crapshoot).

bitcoin will be around a long time, but not to the end of this. when you see the price retract down to shit and stay there, you will understand what i meant Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

I don't think that other cryptocurrency can ever replce bitcoin because look at BTC and tell me how successful it become. Nothing can ever exceed its popularity right now and demand is too high for any of other crypto currency can reach. Its market value had grown exponentially and many people have already love bitcoin because of good investment.
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
So much capital has gone into bitcoin already, as btc grows it will get harder and harder for something else to match it.
Maybe in the future we will see some official crypto, that governments will pump billions in as well.
However I think btc will remain number 1 for a long time if not for ever.
Activity: 378
I believe in bitcoin that bitcoin will replace another cryptocurrency because bitcoin is popular and increasing the cost of bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
It seems very hard for bitcoin to be replaced as we don't find any altcoin to have potential as well as unique features delivering to replace bitcoin.

Earlier,there was a chance when bitcoin transactions got stuck and transaction fee was very high and many thought that other altcoins which offer speed transactions at very low fee would replace bitcoin.But after segwit activation,the problem got solved and no chance remained for altcoins to replace bitcoin.

It seems that bitcoin would continue to be the king of crypto coins for some more years.
Activity: 249

Bitcoin had already marked its legacy in the market, hitting the top place among cryptocurrencies. We are not a hundred percent sure of what will happen in the future but I think nothing can ever replace bitcoin. The demand and popularity among the online world had lead bitcoin in its current state. I cannot think of any other cryptocurrency can do this.

Correct, implementing better coins than bitcoin doesn't mean it can take bitcoin over its throne. Bitcoin is the leading power of the market and this will las forever until the market dies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Bitcoin had already marked its legacy in the market, hitting the top place among cryptocurrencies. We are not a hundred percent sure of what will happen in the future but I think nothing can ever replace bitcoin. The demand and popularity among the online world had lead bitcoin in its current state. I cannot think of any other cryptocurrency can do this.
Pages:
Jump to: