Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 96. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I still don't think any cryptocurrency can replace bitcoin yet. The only way to do it is a really disruptive cryptomonnaie

I agree, I don't see any coins right now which do have the potential to surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most superior amongst all of the coins here in the crypto world, some other coins are just good when they are newly release on the market, but after some months, they turned up to be a shit coin which people don't want to use anymore, while it is the opposite of bitcoin. Bitcoin population is growing so fast this year, and still continue growing everyday.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
currently bitcoin is the parent of cryptocurrency, but in the future there is no possibility that there will be other currencies that can make bitcoin obsolete, it can happen anytime
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Another new kid on the block is trying to take down bitcoin and it's named segwit2x. I've read from the news is that segwit2x is somewhat of a better-in-all-aspect alternative for bitcoins and it will be coming this November. Let's see if this will answer your question (which I hope bitcoin would still win).
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will always be a speculative coin, other more usable coins will follow and win on that market
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
I truly think the bitcoin will be replace by Ethereum, Because Ethereum have a huge some of users
in the network. If some day bitcoin goes down I sure will enjoy using Ethereum are any other ETH based cryptocurrency.
Activity: 52
till now bitcoin is so away from others (6,000$ BTC , 300$ ETH)
other altcoin have more number of coins that BTC this make it have stable price
Activity: 44
I think it's impossible. Because the Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency now even it's technology too old compare with the other. you see, Bitcoin's dominance always over 50% marketcap.
Activity: 419
The number of ICOs may be getting better coins than bitcoin, I'm sure someday there will be better coins and can replace bitcoin. some coin candidates who can replace bitcoin are Waves, Ethereum and so on.
Activity: 36
Everything changes in the world, and we are also changing with them. It is worthy of note that before the 2009 advent of bitcoin, there were various attempts at cryptocurrencies. Just like bitcoin came and changes everything, it is plausible to envisioned that there will be some future cryptocurencies that will emerge as serious competition to bitcoin. I am seeing bitcoin becoming more of an asset class in the future, more like gold and other form of investment assets.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
Of course no! Bitcoin will be in the top forever. There is no altcoins that can beat bitcoins. Bitcoin is the most strongest cryptocurrency and I know that the bitcoin will gain more power and popularity in this following years.
I think this will not happen or maybe not in the near future.Bitcoin has survived many hardships over the years.People invest in bitcoin as they can see the potential of this coin is growing day by day.
Bitcoin is evolving  and has not only gained million of users but this cryptocurrency but is also the leading cryptocurrency today.All the other altcoins are regulated with respect to bitcoin only.The highest price of any cryptocurrency is bitcoin only.Its value is increasing day by day.
Why not? There are many coins that are better than bitcoin and I do believe that they can change the world as well as make the world better with it new technology. From my point of view, I can not see which advantage bitcoin has brought to the people except the profit.
Activity: 56
BTC is not something that you can just replace that easily. It is still growing and getting better over time so although nobody knows about the future i can tell that in the future bitcoin will exist if there is anything like bitcoin it will only become second to bitcoin and never get on top of it.
Activity: 308
Chance bank CEO Jamie Dimon says that, central bank will sooner or later introduced their own crypto currency which will be more sustainable.so i am afraid that if it come in the crypto market it will be one of the best opponent of bitcoin.Updating and innovative functionalities are the only way to survive in this situation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I think bitcoin never replaced by another cryptocurrency, because bitcoin is mother of cryptocurrency. So many people in the world support bitcoin and love bitcoin. Bitcoin is most expensive cryptocurrency, and we can benefit greatly in the bitcoin. Bitcoin has already achieved popular place than other crypto currencies and thats why people are trust it and use it.
- I think you should not think bitcoin forever is the number one and can not be replaced, technology is constantly changing and developing better than the technology in the past, someday, the world will appear a better technology and replace bitcoin
- Unless the technology of the world stops growing, if not, sooner or later bitcoin will be replaced, I know Bitcoin is good, is the most common, is the virtual currency has many supporters most but that is only the present, the future is not predictable, no one can be sure bitcoin will not be replaced because they can not know the future
Activity: 48
I think will be like this

dollar replace gold
bitcoin replace dollar
new currency replace bitcoin
Activity: 212
all can happen because not many will know what will happen, be a bitcoin is really a business that supports the future and achievement. Crypto can replace bitcoin whether it happens.
Activity: 10
I still don't think any cryptocurrency can replace bitcoin yet. The only way to do it is a really disruptive cryptomonnaie
Activity: 364
since nothing last forever so there is a big possibility that bitcoin can be replaced by another coin. but take note, it can be replaced but not totally vanish. and it takes a so long years before it happens.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
In theory Bitcoin is already obsolete. Emotionally Bitcoin is still the one that started it all and the most famous one.

So no nothing can replace Bitcoin as the innovator and poster boy but technically I think other coins will be used more...

In facts chains like Steem are already used much more...
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
For me bitcoin will never replaced by other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the foundation of this digital currency. If ever be replace i guess, ethereum will be the next in line.

Activity: 182
The format of cryptocurrency successfully handled by bitcoin see frankly speaking nothing is impossible if some one tried better then bitcoin it is possible. But the fact is Bitcoin is so far so good and it is very clear in its performance and the track record is very much impressive and we fully rely on it the future of bitcoin is very bright as well lot of people like me having big hope based on its rates and the job opportunity created by bitcoin is remarkable so it is very hard for next 25 years to replace bitcoin by other cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: