Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 133. (Read 169507 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It will happen only if bitcoin is become a global currency and will be used by big countries like China, USA, and Europe Union, till it's not happen we will not see bitcoin everywhere.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

In the future, if the person can use the smart phone or can press a button in a digital device, they can use bitcoin.

No doubt, bitcoin will be known everywhere in the world in 2022, but I don't think that it will be used by many...The use of fiat still has an advantage over bitcoin..Remember, not everyone use internet and their computer all the time.
yeah agree maybe in 2022 exactly 6 years longer possible development of bitcoin will progress rapidly. you can see the development of bitcoin 7 this year. truly extraordinary ? course in 2022 or 6 years time there 2 times the current user? if it is calculated mathematically. but every year would be better than the previous year so I think 6 years bitcoin will have at least 20 million users. but does not include all  humans
Activity: 223
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

i think that yes, because bitcoins are more and more popular each day now, more people use it so in 6 years everyone will use it for sure
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
I think that ever person will not use bitcoin cryptocurrency only because many countries will consider bitcoin like illegal and create own cryptocurrency because it is better for that country but i think that it is more chance to create continental cryptocurrency.
There a high chance that many country want their own crypto currency and create it and use by there country, but I think even we have our own crypto currency bitcoin is still there as an international currency.

The Chinese government is going to release its own state currency. So will other governments. They need a common currency, which is bitcoin.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
I think that ever person will not use bitcoin cryptocurrency only because many countries will consider bitcoin like illegal and create own cryptocurrency because it is better for that country but i think that it is more chance to create continental cryptocurrency.
There a high chance that many country want their own crypto currency and create it and use by there country, but I think even we have our own crypto currency bitcoin is still there as an international currency.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

In the future, if the person can use the smart phone or can press a button in a digital device, they can use bitcoin.

No doubt, bitcoin will be known everywhere in the world in 2022, but I don't think that it will be used by many...The use of fiat still has an advantage over bitcoin..Remember, not everyone use internet and their computer all the time.
I think in 2022 will certainly be a lot of people will use the Internet. you can see there are more than 70% of the world population already use mobile phones and connected to the Internet. course in 2022 everyone will be connected to the Internet. if bitcoin can be famous on the Internet. did rule bitcoin could have a very large user
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 448
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i hope that it will be used by most of the people in just 6 years, i think that there will be like half of all the population who will use  bitcoins on daily basis
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

well, this is about 2022 and it is too far from now. right now lots of peoples are not able to use bitcoin. but it is possible that in 2022 the whole world and the every single person will be able to use computer.
and it is also possible that that time bitcoin will become a psychical money and every one can use it.
if it won't happen in 2022 then it will happen after more years but it will happen one day for sure.
Activity: 252
yes i am really hopeful that a time will come when every one is going to use bitcoin as a legal currency in the world. and i think the time not so far now. i think it will take a little more time to reach to this position i think .
Activity: 504
Not almost everyone, but something around 16%, given the network effect.
i think way more people will be using their bitcoins, bitcoins will get more and more popular over time, i think that will make the price go to the sky pretty soon, at least thats what i hope for
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

If bitcoin destroys fiat will still be used by everyone? A simple answer is NO, because even fiat is not being used by everyone even though it is old enough.
Bitcoin needs to be more popular, more acceptable in more stories and have the ability to be used like the fiat..
there may be 2020, almost everyone knows how to use bitcoin, and bitcoin might even have in their wallet. but I think there are also people who do not know to use bitcoin, well, maybe they are the ones who already have a lot of money or people who are blind to the technology. I strongly agree that the longer, bitcoin will definitely be more and more popular, and will even come a time when bitcoin used by everyone
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

If bitcoin destroys fiat will still be used by everyone? A simple answer is NO, because even fiat is not being used by everyone even though it is old enough.
Bitcoin needs to be more popular, more acceptable in more stories and have the ability to be used like the fiat..
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
We don't know what is the future of bitcoin, whether it is accepted in the world or staying same like it is. I personally think that bitcoin will have a very good future, and i would say not everyone but most of the people will know about bitcoin and doing work on bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Not literally all ,but only average and by 2020 bitcoin users will be doubled on that year until 50 % of the world population is now using bitcoin .
Activity: 994
Merit: 502

actually i hope that everyone will use bitcoin by 2020, or atleast know something about bitcoin then, as right now, not enough people use bitcoin
Bitcoin network has been in a continuous process of maturation, optimization, and specialization, and it should be expected to remain that way for some more years, by 2020 not everyone will be familiar with bitcoin.
Activity: 296

actually i hope that everyone will use bitcoin by 2020, or atleast know something about bitcoin then, as right now, not enough people use bitcoin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

Nope. Not at 2022. Thats too near. Maybe on 2050 or further years. Estimate the people here in earth today and look at the percentage of the people who are using Bitcoin Now. Then try to calculate or predict what will happen on 2022. I think twice the population here at Bitcointalk.org is using Bitcoin as a payment. As you can see. But we are now on 2016 and much further the population of the people who are using Bitcoin will be doubled at 2022 I think.
Activity: 336

It is indeed a fact that fiat currency is non-replaceable . what I mean is that bitcoin cannot or replace bitcoin which simply means that majority of people will not engage in bitcoins.

Though the number of users will increase tremendously but compared to the giant population it is still relatively small. But it is not a bad news and possibly a 100 years later it will come to be that the earth is ready for bitcoin to be used by all.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If all goes well and the bitcoin is not banned in many countries, there will be more 5 million users of bitcoin.
it is a good thing that 5 million people are using bitcoins but it is only a fraction of total population of the world.
Even in 2022 there is going to be few numbers of bitcoiners. Many people can not have access to bitcoin.
Jump to: