Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 141. (Read 169507 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I would not renounce to such a long time and everything is possible and we can only wait.

I think we will see increase in user base and market cap of bitcon till then, but expecting everyone would be using or holding it seems to be impossible.
yeah I also know that bitcoin continue to experience growth. but growth will not happen as fast as lightning. it takes a very long time. even when first fiat in laucnhing it takes time for everyone to use currency and left the barter system so for 2022 we will not reach all the people for adoption
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I would not renounce to such a long time and everything is possible and we can only wait.

I think we will see increase in user base and market cap of bitcon till then, but expecting everyone would be using or holding it seems to be impossible.
Its true but at least we can see a good percentage of users of the total population in the world then it would be a great success for bitcoins. I can already see the future with the rate of what is going on with the price increase.

It would be a great success though it will be pretty hard in the current state bitcoin is. It is not a very attractive currency for outsiders at the moment. At least if you don't look at features of bitcoin we would not want to advertise with.

If those hurdles can be overcome timely then we might see a good proportion of users using it. Especially crises can help to get huge bunches of users into bitcoin fast.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Since there are too many powerful ppl who are dependent on fiat/paper money no cryptocurrency will overrule the old system, at least not on the next 10 years.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Bitcoins won't replace fiat. There are many people not using the internet/have electricity. The internet/electricity is also why people may not use bitcoins. What happens to BTC when there is no internet/electricity?

People who are technically advanced and who have faith in innovative things will join the community and rest will satisfied in using fiat or cards.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bitcoins won't replace fiat. There are many people not using the internet/have electricity. The internet/electricity is also why people may not use bitcoins. What happens to BTC when there is no internet/electricity?
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop

Its true but at least we can see a good percentage of users of the total population in the world then it would be a great success for bitcoins. I can already see the future with the rate of what is going on with the price increase.
We cannot expect that bitcoin will get on mainstream overnight, but whatever proportion of users will join the community will make it grow and let it become more bigger in future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I dont think that Bitcoin will be used by almost everyone and that is because it is not still that popular and many people are using another kind of payment method so that have to change.
And you have also to promote it more so there will be more people that will get to know about it and that is really nice.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
2022 seems a bit unrealistic as far as bitcoin being used by almost everyone, being that it is only 6 years away. I think it will be at least another 10-15 years before we begin to see bitcoin being used by everyone.  It will depend on how fast uses other than as a currency are developed. Just like personal computer and internet use became ubiquitous over time due to people developing and discovering the various apps and utility they provided.

There will come a day when many people will be using bitcoin without even knowing or thinking about it. I don't know if that day will be in 2022 though.
It's impossible to predict outcomes, after all. Though unlikely, I would expect that there could be some small chance of a global spread with Bitcoin. We're not talking about a few months. No, this is more than half a decade worth of time. There could be some possibility of a grand leap, where many big-shot investors decide to be involved in bitcoin, rocketing up the price. This would provide both an increase in value and attention worldwide, and could potentially offer many people support via the decentralized currency, easy mobility, and pseudo-anonymity.

Not to mention, some countries have high inflation rates and are in bad states, and thus one could see bitcoin as a refuge.
If 1% of the world population use bitcoin, that is already a great achievement. That means 70 million users.
I think around 5% is a more decent no. of users to make the community progress, but base on what I see that is happening now, the price of bitcoins has been steadily increasing it only signifies that there are new players in the market as the demand increases with that huge jumping of price.
I don't think we can determine the exact percentage bitcoin user in whole the world as view from the background of bitcoin is anonymous.

Yeah and its difficult to predict how many of them are using or holding it, as majority of people don't want to disclose that they are earning bitcoins and others should know about it.

That's the point, one side we say that we should recommend it to people around us and on other side we feel that we should be monopolist in bitcoin and no one should be aware about it.

I find it much better to spread the word about Bitcoin to anyone around me. Everyone deserves to know about the possibilities that Bitcoin can offer us. I am quite sure that a lot people would love to be the full owner over their money instead of banks doing everything with people's money while they don't even know it.

Its good to recommend it to your friends and family as I will never let know my enemies that I am using bitcoin and earning it, its better to keep them away from it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
If 1% of the world population use bitcoin, that is already a great achievement. That means 70 million users.
I think around 5% is a more decent no. of users to make the community progress, but base on what I see that is happening now, the price of bitcoins has been steadily increasing it only signifies that there are new players in the market as the demand increases with that huge jumping of price.
I don't think we can determine the exact percentage bitcoin user in whole the world as view from the background of bitcoin is anonymous.

Yeah and its difficult to predict how many of them are using or holding it, as majority of people don't want to disclose that they are earning bitcoins and others should know about it.

That's the point, one side we say that we should recommend it to people around us and on other side we feel that we should be monopolist in bitcoin and no one should be aware about it.

I find it much better to spread the word about Bitcoin to anyone around me. Everyone deserves to know about the possibilities that Bitcoin can offer us. I am quite sure that a lot people would love to be the full owner over their money instead of banks doing everything with people's money while they don't even know it.
Activity: 770
In 2022 bitcoin will be famous, but not every one will use it, and thr goverment and banks will interupts the bitcoin famousity, They will banned the use of bitcoins
i doubt that by the year 2022 governments will have any impact on bitcoin to be honest, people will use it and not pay any attention to the fact if governments want to ban bitcoins or not

i think that it will not be used by everyone then but it might be used by most of the people what would actually be really good because the price would be way higher then
Activity: 854
I think no, +5% of bitcoin users will come in 2022, that's my prediction. Maybe a bit more but not everyone for sure, in different countries people still don't know what is it.
Activity: 840

Activity: 938

legendary
Activity: 1512
2022 seems a bit unrealistic as far as bitcoin being used by almost everyone, being that it is only 6 years away. I think it will be at least another 10-15 years before we begin to see bitcoin being used by everyone.  It will depend on how fast uses other than as a currency are developed. Just like personal computer and internet use became ubiquitous over time due to people developing and discovering the various apps and utility they provided.

There will come a day when many people will be using bitcoin without even knowing or thinking about it. I don't know if that day will be in 2022 though.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
In 2022 bitcoin will be famous, but not every one will use it, and thr goverment and banks will interupts the bitcoin famousity, They will banned the use of bitcoins
Activity: 518
Jump to: