Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 138. (Read 169507 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I don't think so, for me bitcoin still is not so popular cause people is not interested on it, but in 5 years everything will not change so majorly.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
maybe , it is not impossible to happen most people will already discover bitcoin at that time i guess . because it is going wider and wider and it will have more users and investors . and maybe in 2022 it will be a global virtual currency and will also be use and accepted by some stores and even a mall .
All the things you mentioned are already happening. Yes, the market of bitcoin is getting bigger and bigger sooner all the online shops will be accepting it. So, I too feel a lot chances for bitcoin to make a strong attraction to everyone with it's moon hitting prices.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
Most of people will learn bitcoin and will use it day by day not we think 6 years later and i m thinking six years later everyperson will used it it is not imposible but i dont think everyone will use it but if we can say like that, most of people not everyone it can be realistic idea for me

We will huge increase in adoption level and that will also take price of bitcoin higher, but we cannot expect that people from interior parts of the country  will also be using it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Most of people will learn bitcoin and will use it day by day not we think 6 years later and i m thinking six years later everyperson will used it it is not imposible but i dont think everyone will use it but if we can say like that, most of people not everyone it can be realistic idea for me
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
no it will never will.Why? because not every people on earth have access to any hardware that are required to store bitcoin not even on year 2022. also the thing is if it will be used by people what if there is no electricity on a certain area. then no money at all. ?
Yes, there are some places in the world which are not developed and their people do not have access to the internet, so they will be unable to reach to internet even in 2022 because these countries after dozens of years are unable to develop.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Some reasons why I believe Crypto-Currency will be used by 90% of the World Population are:
1. BTC might be replaced by other CC but the concept made a rapid progress through the minds of Tech savvy geeks.
2. BTC is a volatile platform and easy to transfer, create and receive.
3. BTC will be a major source of employment for various people with freelancing skills.
4. Since transactions are visible to all, it is a reliable method of trading.
5. Bitcoins keep one's anonymity and thus, helps us to preserve privacy.
6. Trading is way better with Bitcoins.
There are a lot more reasons to state.

Wonder where did you get your statistics here, i have question if you don't mind,
1. What is the  percentage of global population that are computer literate?
2. What is the percentage of global population that have internet access?
3. What is the  percentage of global population that have gadget to access the internet?
There are alot more, but those 3 will suffice. But if you THINK by 2022, more than 90% of global population can have those, i rest my case. Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
:)
Some reasons why I believe Crypto-Currency will be used by 90% of the World Population are:
1. BTC might be replaced by other CC but the concept made a rapid progress through the minds of Tech savvy geeks.
2. BTC is a volatile platform and easy to transfer, create and receive.
3. BTC will be a major source of employment for various people with freelancing skills.
4. Since transactions are visible to all, it is a reliable method of trading.
5. Bitcoins keep one's anonymity and thus, helps us to preserve privacy.
6. Trading is way better with Bitcoins.
There are a lot more reasons to state.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Why worry about everyone using BITCOIn by 2022?  Worry if your whole clan don't use Bitcoin by 2017   Grin, coz if they don't, everyone using BITCOIN in 2022 is next to impossible.  It's just a matter of promotion and introduction. If a single bitcoin user failed to influence those people around them to use Bitcoin then, there is no debate wether BTC be used by everyone in 2022. It is  certainly a  No.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
No I do not think that everyone will use it, it would have been grown to a large pay method but still not used by everyone.
I really think we need a lot more time to accomplish this with the bitcoin.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
2022 is only 6 years from now.

I don't think any radical changes can happen in such short period of time.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
bitcoin became popular now , but i think from now to 2022 it will not be used by almost everyone .
 let's take an exemple of master card , not everyone have it .althought it's a classic thing .
so bitcoin will be used more than now but not by everyone .

Even I agree bitcoin will be known everywhere in the world, but I don't think that it will be used by many...The use of fiat still has an advantage over bitcoin..Remember, not everyone use internet and their computer all the time..
Activity: 840
That is already over 6 more years and I do not think that almost everybody is going to make use of it because even almost everyone is allot of people. It is not impossible tho bu it will be hard to accomplish that.

We will see increase in adoption level and customer base by that time, but it doesn't guaranteed that it will be used by each and every person, that is something really difficult to digest.
i guess you are right in my opinion because a lot of people will be buying their coins pretty soon

it will be used in most of the shops in my opinion because of the upcoming adoption that will make it more usable

We will see many more users who will start to use bitcoin in next couple of years, and we will be able to spend it at many places but I don't think that everyone will be using it.
Activity: 389
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
That is already over 6 more years and I do not think that almost everybody is going to make use of it because even almost everyone is allot of people. It is not impossible tho bu it will be hard to accomplish that.

We will see increase in adoption level and customer base by that time, but it doesn't guaranteed that it will be used by each and every person, that is something really difficult to digest.
i guess you are right in my opinion because a lot of people will be buying their coins pretty soon

it will be used in most of the shops in my opinion because of the upcoming adoption that will make it more usable
Activity: 812
maybe , it is not impossible to happen most people will already discover bitcoin at that time i guess . because it is going wider and wider and it will have more users and investors . and maybe in 2022 it will be a global virtual currency and will also be use and accepted by some stores and even a mall .

Bitcoin will be widely used and accepted by that time but it doesn't implies that it will be used by each and everyone as its really difficult to accept it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
Activity: 714

Activity: 260
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
We of course cannot predict this but I honestly do not think it can be used by almost everyone in that year.
It would take a lot more years to accomplish this.

And a great support from governments, and also from those private sector who play good role in the government and from us. But to be real, not everyone in this world is a computer enthusiast, that I think is a reason on why bitcoin won't be used by almost everyone in 2022, even when it is already accepted as a legal tender.
Yeah, if the governments started to support bitcoin then its strength will be increased more and then with that more people will be involved in it, and after that they will not fear to invest in bitcoin as every citizen has trust on their government and adopt what their government provide.
Activity: 826
bitcoin became popular now , but i think from now to 2022 it will not be used by almost everyone .
 let's take an exemple of master card , not everyone have it .althought it's a classic thing .
so bitcoin will be used more than now but not by everyone .
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
it is quite possible, if you see the development of bitcoin an increasingly broad and also has a high price will keep everyone interested.
Jump to: