Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 137. (Read 169507 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
I think at that time the world will be a more modern and the people of it will prefer advanced technology and will prefer digital system of business so at that time we can say that everywhere there will be the use of bitcoin.

2022 is just 6 years from now. First of all some countries in the list of third world countries even for decades, they cant much improved their technology in just a short period due to major factors and that will include the use of blockchain technology which bitcoin is using.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I think at that time the world will be a more modern and the people of it will prefer advanced technology and will prefer digital system of business so at that time we can say that everywhere there will be the use of bitcoin.

People will be tcch advanced by that time for sure but there will be many people who will like to keep it simple and may not be aware about the technology and they will not care about bitcoin.
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
It will never happen due to simple reason that bitcoin price is not stable. Secondly all countries have different policies towards it. When the world of each country have thier own currency this will not happen as it will become the currency of the world where every start accepting it.

Exactly this is really difficult to imagine that everyone will start using it, I will be much glad even all of them gets aware about bitcoin as even that is unlikely to happen.
Activity: 700
It will never happen due to simple reason that bitcoin price is not stable. Secondly all countries have different policies towards it. When the world of each country have thier own currency this will not happen as it will become the currency of the world where every start accepting it.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Don't think so. While bitcoin is known widely around the world, people use it mostly for pump&dump activities. There are so little people who use bitcoin as a currency to buy stuff. That's because merchants don't like volatility of bitcoin.

For example, this forum asks 50btc for VIP Membership. 50btc used to worth so little back then. Now it is more than 30k$. Would anybody pay that now? Nope.

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
As Internet and email destroyed work of post offices about letters sending as Bitcoin will destroy banks system about using money. That is my opinion. And I'm pretty Shute that it is going to be as u say - bitcoin or maybe any other of crypto currency will be used mostly by people.

The banks are not used to send money. They provide borrowing and lending service. With bitcoin, they will make more money.

You mean to say you cannot transfer money overseas from the banks? No mate you can send and receive money in the form of telegraphic transfers and wire transfers, but charges are too high.

The main benefit for using banks is to save and borrow for me. I rarely send money. But it is good to send money with bitcoin myself.
Activity: 714
As Internet and email destroyed work of post offices about letters sending as Bitcoin will destroy banks system about using money. That is my opinion. And I'm pretty Shute that it is going to be as u say - bitcoin or maybe any other of crypto currency will be used mostly by people.

The banks are not used to send money. They provide borrowing and lending service. With bitcoin, they will make more money.

You mean to say you cannot transfer money overseas from the banks? No mate you can send and receive money in the form of telegraphic transfers and wire transfers, but charges are too high.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
No I do not think that everyone will use it, it would have been grown to a large pay method but still not used by everyone.
I really think we need a lot more time to accomplish this with the bitcoin.
The majority will use it, however not everyone, a few will be amaze what is that BTC
But in case it becomes so popular with certain state and country we will see a different outcome regarding to this topic.

The market cap and user base of bitcoin will be higher by then, but its really difficult to imagine that each and every person would start using it, its impossible I guess.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
No I do not think that everyone will use it, it would have been grown to a large pay method but still not used by everyone.
The majority will use it, however not everyone, a few will be amaze what is that BTC
But in case it becomes so popular with certain state and country we will see a different outcome regarding to this topic.

Well, nothing can be adopted fully. There are always some people that are exceptions. Like some people in the world don't use cash, but you can probably safely say that everyone uses cash as a generalization.

I think bitcoin will be used by almost everyone, because it is a great payment method with excellent potential.

Bitcoin is the best as a currency, investment and also as a payment method but expecting that everyone will use it in next 6 years seems to be impossible.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I hope that bitcoin will become a lot more popular after 6 years.

I can`t agree with your opinion about banks.They will change ,but they won`t disappear.

Someone has to manage people`s savings and give loans...
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Well, nothing can be adopted fully. There are always some people that are exceptions. Like some people in the world don't use cash, but you can probably safely say that everyone uses cash as a generalization.

I think bitcoin will be used by almost everyone, because it is a great payment method with excellent potential.
Merit: 503
Bitcoin will more than likely not be used by nearly everyone in 2022, and will more than likely just be looking at somewhere around 5% of the population at max, maybe up to 10% if Bitcoin starts to become heavily adopted and a common thing in everyday life. If that doesn't happen, Bitcoin will probably keep moving the way it has been for the past whatever length of time, and maybe hit >2% by that time if nothing changes.

Bitcoin can reach to higher price in future only if it finds new users and investors, the positive thing is we are seeing many new users joining the community, so we can expect higher user base till then.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
Bitcoin will more than likely not be used by nearly everyone in 2022, and will more than likely just be looking at somewhere around 5% of the population at max, maybe up to 10% if Bitcoin starts to become heavily adopted and a common thing in everyday life. If that doesn't happen, Bitcoin will probably keep moving the way it has been for the past whatever length of time, and maybe hit >2% by that time if nothing changes.
Activity: 952
May be or may be not, we don't know what percentage of population will start using bitcoin in future, but one thing is sure that community is growing now and we can expect same in future too.
Activity: 826
I don't think so, for me bitcoin still is not so popular cause people is not interested on it, but in 5 years everything will not change so majorly.

I`m noticing from your signature you know russian.

Youre aware of whats going on in your own country that it needs bitcoin right, esp the cold war between with us making your russian ruble split more then half.

Activity: 868
I don't think so, for me bitcoin still is not so popular cause people is not interested on it, but in 5 years everything will not change so majorly.

Yeah we cannot expect that each and every person will invest his money into it, as there are many people who are not aware about it and if they are aware they are simply not interested in bitcoin.
Jump to: