Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 139. (Read 169507 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
no it will never will.Why? because not every people on earth have access to any hardware that are required to store bitcoin not even on year 2022. also the thing is if it will be used by people what if there is no electricity on a certain area. then no money at all. ?
But nowadays the bitcoin adoption is much more speedy and everyone after hearing about the features of bitcoin readily adopt it for their transactions and purchases etc, so I think it will be reached to every person at that time.

We can expect higher adoption by that time but I am not sure that each and everyone would be using it, as to make it possible people should be made aware about it.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Forza Italia
You can now indeed already see that Bitcoin is becoming more popular and so also more used and that is really nice for Bitcoin because many people are also using Bitcoin as a payment method and that is because the world is also getting more digital.
But we have to know that the value of Bitcoin will be unpredictable so we just have to see what will happen with it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
no it will never will.Why? because not every people on earth have access to any hardware that are required to store bitcoin not even on year 2022. also the thing is if it will be used by people what if there is no electricity on a certain area. then no money at all. ?
But nowadays the bitcoin adoption is much more speedy and everyone after hearing about the features of bitcoin readily adopt it for their transactions and purchases etc, so I think it will be reached to every person at that time.
Activity: 868
Its from 6 years from now. It would be possible that almost every one will use bitcoin. Its like paypal, They adopted it in early 2000's and until now we are using it.But it is slowly replacing by bitcoins

We will see major increase in adoption level by that time, but its really difficult to believe that each and every person will be using it, that seems to be unrealistic.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Its from 6 years from now. It would be possible that almost every one will use bitcoin. Its like paypal, They adopted it in early 2000's and until now we are using it.But it is slowly replacing by bitcoins
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
2022? No. We need to set a more realistic target. May be 2035 or 2040? Right now, the usage of Bitcoins need quite a bit of tech knowledge. If you are not tech savvy, then it is a bit difficult to trade and store the coins. There are billions of people in the world, who don't have internet access or smartphones. How they are going to use the coins?
2040 isn't too far in the future actually. So if we are to think conservatively, I think that target is still too short a time. We should know that the internet, even to this day, has not been used by everyone and some not even able to use even a computer. But considering how technology makes the world smaller and people more connected, we must do our own part in making bitcoin a globally used currency within our lifetimes.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
2022? No. We need to set a more realistic target. May be 2035 or 2040? Right now, the usage of Bitcoins need quite a bit of tech knowledge. If you are not tech savvy, then it is a bit difficult to trade and store the coins. There are billions of people in the world, who don't have internet access or smartphones. How they are going to use the coins?
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
I think bitcoin has potential to destroy tha fiat system of corrupt government.But i agreed with you that it will cause a massive destruction on physical life because all fiat system that includes all fiat money will be out of market specially markets and banks.But i think bitcoin will be better if bitcoin will just go by the flow of fiat currencies  and bitcoin  be a fiat currency as long as with dollars and have separate  uses and services

No, i don't think that fiat will be destroyed if bitcoin started to get established all over the world,as there are more people who use fiat and prefer fiat for the usage in their local market in their local areas, especially in the stores where there they do not find any system for digital payment.
FIAT will not be useless because it is a government regulated currency while the bitcoins is still in its early stage, people who wants security would not invest and use bitcoins, they would still prefer use FIAT and any government regulated currency, and 2022 is too early to say that almost everyone will used bitcoins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I think bitcoin has potential to destroy tha fiat system of corrupt government.But i agreed with you that it will cause a massive destruction on physical life because all fiat system that includes all fiat money will be out of market specially markets and banks.But i think bitcoin will be better if bitcoin will just go by the flow of fiat currencies  and bitcoin  be a fiat currency as long as with dollars and have separate  uses and services

No, i don't think that fiat will be destroyed if bitcoin started to get established all over the world,as there are more people who use fiat and prefer fiat for the usage in their local market in their local areas, especially in the stores where there they do not find any system for digital payment.
Activity: 910
I thinks it's depend on price because if the price is low it's affordable and many people can get or buy their bitcoin with that price or lower.

Even if the price is higher or lower I doubt that it will not be used by everyone, no doubt majority of the people would be aware by then but its difficult to expect everyone holding and using it.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I thinks it's depend on price because if the price is low it's affordable and many people can get or buy their bitcoin with that price or lower.

If you need to buy the bitcoin to use it, it does not matter if the price is low or high. If you want to invest, it is better to buy when the price is low.
Activity: 364
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I think there is a chance it will be used by a lot of people in that year but of course this is not sure without any doubts...

It will be used by no more than 2% of the people in the world. Not many people will hear about it then.
I think it will be known by 50% of people around the world,with the help of social media,,on the news,maybe one of your friends will introduce bitcoin in your community.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think there is a chance it will be used by a lot of people in that year but of course this is not sure without any doubts...

It will be used by no more than 2% of the people in the world. Not many people will hear about it then.
Activity: 602
everyone in every country,its still impossible for now,need more time for it,and now that possibility might just 1%,and 99% it will not happen,in next 6 years bitcoin should adopted by poor people in Africa,Asia and many poor country,its hard for bitcoin to mass adopted in hard situation and people.
Activity: 420
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
To be honest I think not, some people are just not into these online currencies and the work that comes with it. I can understand why they say this, they already have cash why do they need Bitcoin.

Like it or not, people had to transition from shells as money to gold as money. Whenever a new better alternative comes out, there will be adoption. And if you don't like it, too bad, everyone else is.

Cash is a flawed system just so if you didn't know yet. Cash is by no means perfect.
I think 2022 is just six years from now and it's too early to say that almost everyone will be using bitcoins. I admit that bitcoins is really good especially when you are doing a regular transactions online, it can really give you a good benefits, but with the projected timeline it's hard to achieve it.
Activity: 294
To be honest I think not, some people are just not into these online currencies and the work that comes with it. I can understand why they say this, they already have cash why do they need Bitcoin.

Like it or not, people had to transition from shells as money to gold as money. Whenever a new better alternative comes out, there will be adoption. And if you don't like it, too bad, everyone else is.

Cash is a flawed system just so if you didn't know yet. Cash is by no means perfect.
Activity: 644
I honestly dont think that many people will ever adopt bitcoin for everyday use. I see it more as a niche for people who want a store of value like people who buy gold and other precious metals. But still this should influence price a lot.

Bitcoin is already been used, it's just that its price is high so by now the only easy way to have one is to earn it...But since jobs are not easy in third world countries, it will be favorable to bitcoin, people might know it as an opportunity..Many would adopt but I still don't think that everyone will be working for bitcoin for a long time..
Activity: 364
Jump to: