Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 136. (Read 169507 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
If we get those winkel voss twins to get their etf on the move, then yeah maybe.

Cause I remember the hype back in the day was the "etf" which would allow traditional markets to invest so far all I know is that they moved closer towards "bats" which is another exchange towards tech and innovation.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I'm not sure every people will use bitcoin in 2022, maybe only 5-20% from all people around the world that will use bitcoin in 2022. But if in 2022 the bitcoin's price is so high, i think it will make more people use bitcoin on that year.

If price is too high at that time then I don't think many people will able to afford to invest their money, so if you want to invest then this is the right time to do.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I'm not sure every people will use bitcoin in 2022, maybe only 5-20% from all people around the world that will use bitcoin in 2022. But if in 2022 the bitcoin's price is so high, i think it will make more people use bitcoin on that year.
Activity: 672
I do not think that the Bitcoin is going to be used by everyone in 2022 because that means that most of the people will make use of it.
Bitcoin is never going to be on that level because too many people would not even try and bother with it.

Exactly only youth will prefer to use it and we cannot expect that older generation will start using it, so I don't think that everyone would be using it by that time.
Activity: 700
Not sure how much % of the people will use the bitcoin. It needs the permission by that time from your country or incase if its ban then no use of it.
Activity: 420
No because that would mean that the majority of the people would make use of it which is not going to happen. That means that it has to become on the level of youtube, google and facebook.
We all know that this is never going to happen with Bitcoin because when money is involved the chance is bigger that people would not try it out.
Activity: 476
I do not think that the Bitcoin is going to be used by everyone in 2022 because that means that most of the people will make use of it.
Bitcoin is never going to be on that level because too many people would not even try and bother with it.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
It's possible, but I do not think Bitcoin is powerful enough to convince everyone to drop the banks and currencies.
But it's still a possibility.
It must first attract investors for the price of Bitcoin increase.

It is not a sudden process that the people stop using banks and move towards bitcoins. It is slow progress method and slowly bitcoin will take over banks by making bitcoins more popular and banks less popular over a period of decade.
2022, that is impossible to happen, the government should regulate bitcoins first to have a chance. But with the current price fluctuations now, people will be hesitant to use it because we are not all playing investments here.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
It's possible, but I do not think Bitcoin is powerful enough to convince everyone to drop the banks and currencies.

It is not a sudden process that the people stop using banks and move towards bitcoins. It is slow progress method and slowly bitcoin will take over banks by making bitcoins more popular and banks less popular over a period of decade.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
As Internet and email destroyed work of post offices about letters sending as Bitcoin will destroy banks system about using money. That is my opinion. And I'm pretty Shute that it is going to be as u say - bitcoin or maybe any other of crypto currency will be used mostly by people.

The banks are not used to send money. They provide borrowing and lending service. With bitcoin, they will make more money.

You mean to say you cannot transfer money overseas from the banks? No mate you can send and receive money in the form of telegraphic transfers and wire transfers, but charges are too high.
He does not means that banks are unable to send and receive money overseas or in the country, but he mean that the duty of bank is not only to send and receive money but lending also and borrowing money to people also.
Activity: 938
Merit: 576
Activity: 588
As Internet and email destroyed work of post offices about letters sending as Bitcoin will destroy banks system about using money. That is my opinion. And I'm pretty Shute that it is going to be as u say - bitcoin or maybe any other of crypto currency will be used mostly by people.

The banks are not used to send money. They provide borrowing and lending service. With bitcoin, they will make more money.

You mean to say you cannot transfer money overseas from the banks? No mate you can send and receive money in the form of telegraphic transfers and wire transfers, but charges are too high.

As you mentioned the transfer of money from overseas is possible but it involves a lot of charges. Bitcoin solves this issue with zero transaction fee.
Activity: 924
Well man I think it is possible but the chance of it happening would be lower than 1%. For now many do not turn to bitcoin because it's price goes up or down frequently that the ordinary fiat users who uses fiat to buy daily don't like. I guess if that is still happening by 2022 they will not like it so they will not use bitcoin.

I don't understand what is the meaning of saying that its possible and chances are less then 1%, simply say that it is impossible that everyone will start using it by then, as 1% of users will not impact the price of bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

I also agree with you, the banks should have to adopt bitcoin, as with bitcoin everyone is making money even a large number of online companies are also making a good profit from adopting bitcoin, the banks wil also make a good profit from accepting bitcoins for their deposit/withdraw functionalities.
Activity: 560
It is possible but the chance of it happening would be lower than 1%. For now many do not turn to bitcoin because it's price goes up or down frequently that the ordinary fiat users who uses fiat to buy daily don't like. I guess if that is still happening by 2022 they will not like it so they will not use bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
It will never happen due to simple reason that bitcoin price is not stable. Secondly all countries have different policies towards it. When the world of each country have thier own currency this will not happen as it will become the currency of the world where every start accepting it.
I agree, bitcoin's volatility is one of the reason why bitcoin won't be use widely all-over the world. People who see that one's value is keep on changing in a short period time will make them avoid to invest on it because it might make them lost their profit.

That price volatility in bitcoin is the thing that wants by those traders out there because simply they can earn thru price fluctuations.

For currency users, they don't want the bitcoin price to fluctuate much since they are regularly using it for usual thing that can be done on fiat transactions.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
It will never happen due to simple reason that bitcoin price is not stable. Secondly all countries have different policies towards it. When the world of each country have thier own currency this will not happen as it will become the currency of the world where every start accepting it.
I agree, bitcoin's volatility is one of the reason why bitcoin won't be use widely all-over the world. People who see that one's value is keep on changing in a short period time will make them avoid to invest on it because it might make them lost their profit.
legendary
Activity: 896
I think at that time the world will be a more modern and the people of it will prefer advanced technology and will prefer digital system of business so at that time we can say that everywhere there will be the use of bitcoin.

2022 is just 6 years from now. First of all some countries in the list of third world countries even for decades, they cant much improved their technology in just a short period due to major factors and that will include the use of blockchain technology which bitcoin is using.

Of course not gonna happen, 2022 to get massive adoption was just too unrealistic. We need to help more spread the good news of bitcoins to attract more users and we know that not all are comfortable in using computer to transact so it would be a hard time to educate them and to convince them.

a very important thing to why people still are somewhat hesitating to give bitcoin a chance, is the fact that you need to verify yourself with many documents in order to make use of an exchange. the average people see this as a big hassle, and also they don't really feel comfortable handing over all important information about themselves to exchanges. and that's just one of the several reasons.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

Yes, the job of banks are not only sending and receiving money for people, and also not only provide borrowing and lending service, but it has a vast field of work in financing of the state and for the organizations of the country.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
I think at that time the world will be a more modern and the people of it will prefer advanced technology and will prefer digital system of business so at that time we can say that everywhere there will be the use of bitcoin.

2022 is just 6 years from now. First of all some countries in the list of third world countries even for decades, they cant much improved their technology in just a short period due to major factors and that will include the use of blockchain technology which bitcoin is using.

Of course not gonna happen, 2022 to get massive adoption was just too unrealistic. We need to help more spread the good news of bitcoins to attract more users and we know that not all are comfortable in using computer to transact so it would be a hard time to educate them and to convince them.
Jump to: