Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 19. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hopefully bitcoin and alternative coins will not destroy the fiat system. As i can see the banks, government or the oligarchs  will destroy the cryptocurrencies before crypto do that to them. Let's make cryptocurrency just an option maybe crypto can do that if he already have the power to do that. But for now i hope crypto world should be humble as there are lots of individuals including me are leaning in the crypto as it is giving lots of benefits to us investors as well. I will do my very best so that cryptocurrency will bloom. So other people will not think negative things in crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

Fastfood restaurants started accepting bitcoin already, I'm pretty sure this is a huge promotion for bitcoin and that everyone in the planet will soon learn about bitcoin. And not just bitcoin but also the rest of the altcoins useful enough in the real world. ETH and ripple will be altcoins that are going to be in the mainstream I guess.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I hope so, that everyone will gonna used bitcoin in 2022. In some other countries bitcoin is very popular to the community they now use in terms of payment and source of their income.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I really do not think that everyone will be using Bitcoin.Some countries banning the mining of bitcoin some have issues about being scammed from joining and investing on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Maybe by 2022 it really happens that almost or majority of people are using bitcoin, but bitcoin cannot stop banks directly, maybe it affects banks businesses but not totally banks will abolish bacause of bitcoin.
Activity: 167
I have no idea if we have atleast 4% of the population are bitcoin users
Then in a short years .4 yrs from now?
I think its too hard to  reach the 85% or 90% population of the  whole world will be a bitcoin users..
I  estimated for 20% only.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Maybe 60%-70% of the whole population will use. Remember that under-developed countries will find it hard using crypto because of financial issue.

How about putting it to 90% if and only if those billionaires who earn big profit from bitcoin will make a collaborative project to make a bridge between those people and the cyberspace. There are still countries today that are deprived of accessing the internet.
90% is simply too much, we are not even at 1% and there are only a few years left and it seems we are going to see more bans and regulations of bitcoin and that is going to discourage people from ever adopting bitcoin in any significant manner in the near future.
Activity: 560
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
  Even if this is possible this will not happen so soon. Bitcoin will not replace any currency since bitcoin is itself individual. The world either accepts bitcoin and recognizes it as a payment system or it will be banned completely, although I do not see an option as to how to prohibit bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Me and all bitcoin users hope so, but we must be realistic that 4 years from now is too short and I say it's hard to make almost people use bitcoin, but if this year many countries legalize bitcoin might happen.
Activity: 123
More people now are being attached here so maybe in the year 2022 most of us are using bitcoin. Why? For me if i can earn big income from this site why not for my family and relatives. I will teach them so they can earn more income too.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
More and more people are getting into the matter so i think it will be as you said. People hearing news about crypto users becoming millionaires are being roused enviously. Everyone doesnt want to be left out and would immediately try research for themselves about the thing.
Activity: 504
Maybe 60%-70% of the whole population will use. Remember that under-developed countries will find it hard using crypto because of financial issue.
That seems to be very high, china seems to be preparing to ban crypto, they banned icos, exchanges and now the miners are getting out of it so it is not going to be long before china bans bitcoin and altcoins and if that happens your prediction is not going to happen since China is the most populated country in the entire world, also there are many peopl  in Africa that cannot afford their own food so I do not think they are going to use bitcoin.
The fact is that the African countries are very lazy and if they do not work to have a Thousand, they will not work in the sphere where the mind is needed. Thus, Oy will not deign to work not physically to me by mental labor.
Activity: 88
Yes it will be used by almost everyone in 2022
Activity: 686
That seems to be very high, china seems to be preparing to ban crypto, they banned icos, exchanges and now the miners are getting out of it so it is not going to be long before china bans bitcoin and altcoins and if that happens your prediction is not going to happen since China is the most populated country in the entire world, also there are many people  in Africa that cannot afford their own food so I do not think they are going to use bitcoin.
Activity: 378
I don't think that everyone will used bitcoin in 2022 because if that is possible then even now, a lot of people should already using bitcoin and we cannot see that progress so i think that bitcoin needs a lot more time in the future and not just 5 years to be able to be used by almost everyone in the year of 2022.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
Don't think it would happen in 2012. There are countries where bitcoin will take ages to implement like Africa and very poor countries where not everyone has the possibility to own a computer and even less possibility to use the internet. I believe everyone would use bitcoin in another 10 years from now, lets assume around 2028.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
In my opinion, I just want to say that it will not happen probably. But the account number will increase more and day by day people will know about this. But I think, there is no possibility to use this forum everyone in 2022
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
So we have to collect as many coins as we can and save them?
In my opinion, in 2022 Bitcoin will actually be the king of the currencies, it will control the market in many countries around the world, but in some places now prohibit Bitcoin activity, I think Bitcoin will work if Bitcoin grows even better
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
We have different opinions and predictions about this kind of topic because no one knows what will happen in the future. For me, i think bitcoin will be use almost by everyone in 2022. Since our technology continues to develop, people are more likely to engage themselves to cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. In year 2022, our economy will be more high-tech because of the continuous development of technology. In that case, more and more people will be curious about bitcoin until most of us know what bitcoin is
No 2022 is too early.To operate Bitcoin you need to have an Internet connection which is not possible in every part of the world.There is also a lot of illiteracy in the world so many people have not heard about the cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.They depend on the Fiat currency for their transactions. To create an interest in Bitcoin is also very difficult initially because it seems to be very complex to a non user.You need to give your hard work and time in order to earn money from bitcoin.It is also decentralised so it is not legalised in many nations.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
We have different opinions and predictions about this kind of topic because no one knows what will happen in the future. For me, i think bitcoin will be use almost by everyone in 2022. Since our technology continues to develop, people are more likely to engage themselves to cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. In year 2022, our economy will be more high-tech because of the continuous development of technology. In that case, more and more people will be curious about bitcoin until most of us know what bitcoin is
Pages:
Jump to: