Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 18. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
By 2022, bitcoin will be outdated. Code is old. Just not as good as some of these newer projects. There are better projects and eventually they will take over bitcoin.
Activity: 193
Merit: 108
I will never understand why a lot of people are worried about what is going to happen in four years from now, this is very exhausting, and seeing this kind of threads are the only reason of why i have this forum at some point. Just relax, and enjoy the present.
Activity: 126
Who not, it is the same currency as all the others.
If bitcoin prove his sustainability we can expect bitcoin as one of the main world currencies.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
wow, that's a very bold statement. I do not agree with your opinion. Of course each of you will have different ways of thinking but the above suggest a reality.
How can bitcoin turn the world in the next 5 years? A nationwide system has been built and increasingly modern over decades. That really can not happen.
Banks and currencies will remain the same and bitcoin is just the tool for implementing ICO plans.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
I bet yes it is. I think Bitcoin will be used by almost all people in the whole world at the time of 2022 because it can already be seen and quite obvious that Bitcoin popularity was fast and continuously rising that attracts more people to go engage with it making it more beneficial to us users that can result to a massive and rapid out growth to when it comes to numbers that can surely make it possible for the scenario of almost all people will be already using Bitcoin in 2022.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Technology is improving and developing,  internet connections are more faster. As of now internet connection amd money are peoples necessities that is where bitcoin comes in. Bitcoin community will grow bigher in the coming years since people tend to use internet everyday and with bitcoin they can use internet to earn money.
No 2022 is too early.Many people still do not know about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.To operate bitcoin you need to have an internet connection which is not possible in every corner of the world.Though technology is developing but still many people are not able to take advantage of this development.Bitcoin is decentralised so the government does not legalise bitcoin in its nation.Taxes also cannot be implied on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 203
Technology is improving and developing,  internet connections are more faster. As of now internet connection amd money are peoples necessities that is where bitcoin comes in. Bitcoin community will grow bigher in the coming years since people tend to use internet everyday and with bitcoin they can use internet to earn money.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Maybe it would be used by almost everyone in 2022 ,
It is if bitcoin is still in the market when we reach the year 2022 it is a couple of years we don't really know if something would come up.
I mean if some crypto currency would dominate the market and leave the bitcoin behind and make it just part of the history of crypto currency.
Activity: 140
I hope to see that but I do not have a good estimate, however it is a good sign what is currently happening as we are progressive. You are right about that not everyone will use the bitcoin because it simply a coin that is not used by everyone
I agree to that. More and more people are liking the advantages bitcoin has over traditional fiat currency and are accepting it on their business but we can not say, everyone will be using bitcoin at the time, because it is still very much a country that does not have enough technology to access the bitcoin
Yes, more people will liking bitcoin. Internet service is really needed in this century. So many business and services are using internet. I am sure that internet usage will be more often. I am sure that bitcoin will get more mass adoption in 2022
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

Bitcoin will not destroy the fiat ecology, they can only go different to achieve the same purpose. Bitcoin is yet to gain that popularity against fiat and so can't be used by everyone in 2022. It still has its major disadvantage against fiat being that it is internet based.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
Definitely yes. Most of the people are getting into Bitcoin. Most of them are seeing the advantage of cashless money.

I think it will not be "almost" everyone but I think it is likely close to half of the world population, if that is what's been referred by the word "everyone". Since there are a lot of people who's not that open to the technology but just in surviving in everyday's life, bitcoin will not be used but it will be known in that year since I think in that year, the bitcoin price will be blowing the minds of many people.
I hope to see that but I do not have a good estimate, however it is a good sign what is currently happening as we are progressive. You are right about that not everyone will use the bitcoin because it simply a coin that is not used by everyone
I agree to that. More and more people are liking the advantages bitcoin has over traditional fiat currency and are accepting it on their business but we can not say, everyone will be using bitcoin at the time, because it is still very much a country that does not have enough technology to access the bitcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Yes , bitcoin will be use by almost all people in this world in the year 2022, where only at 2018 and bitcoin is already known worldwide, you will see bitcoin on newspapers, on the internet ,radio and television. the influence of bitcoin is unlimited.
We can't say it now herein we are still predicting we dont know what can possibly be done after 2018 or after 2020 in cryptocurrency but that will be a sure thing if we continue this trend of bitcoins and this coming years will be big for us.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
Yes , bitcoin will be use by almost all people in this world in the year 2022, where only at 2018 and bitcoin is already known worldwide, you will see bitcoin on newspapers, on the internet ,radio and television. the influence of bitcoin is unlimited.
Activity: 294

I thinks all this things happen if all the country all over the world is united to stand to regulate bitcoin and legalize this crypto currencies,as one and being part of the economic system and capitalism.if that implementation would happen in this year or before 2022,that implication saying of the world change ,maybe adopted and those destroying of fiat money and the banks will become true and not only as a  legend in our mind.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Fastfood restaurants started accepting bitcoin already, I'm pretty sure this is a huge promotion for bitcoin and that everyone in the planet will soon learn about bitcoin. And not just bitcoin but also the rest of the altcoins useful enough in the real world. ETH and ripple will be altcoins that are going to be in the mainstream I guess.

Im just seen also in the other restaurant on my country they are accepted bitcoin as payment, It was nice if some also restaurant accepted bitcoin as payment because if they accepted i think they have a time that they are earn a profit from that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
I hope so but no one can really tell. Crypto will stay forever but mass adoption is the main challenge that we will face. with all the regulations and laws from different parts of the world. it will take a while.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Bitcoin cannot destroy fiat money. Because not all country is accepting bitcoin. And some countries ban bitcoin in their place. Bitcoin cannot be used by everybody in the future.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Definitely yes. Most of the people are getting into Bitcoin. Most of them are seeing the advantage of cashless money.
Pages:
Jump to: