Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 21. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
thats too impossible saying that bitcoin will destroy fiat when we all know that
physical money is can be use offline while bitcoin dont,so it only means that all of the
transaction can be made by physical money but virtual money like bitcoin cant.

And using bitcoin by everyone is another issue.although its almost impossible too because
many countries dont wany bitcoin or the cruptocurrencies enter their country

Probably bitcoin will not destroy fiat system but gold will do that. We need offline money but paper money is no more appropriate for this century, fiat money system is not so fair, sometimes it harms some countries. We will back to use gold, one more time, and for the last time. But I don't think bitcoin will be used by almost people in the world, because its price will be very expensive and its fees as well. Except there are people who can manage bitcoin transactions and make sure that the fee will keep low although it's price is very expensive.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
We were currently in the year 2018 and still the population of bitcoin users in whole country is not yet promising. So I am quite disagree with the assumption that it will be used by almost everyone in 2018. Just like in our country, it's not that yet known to everybody where in fact most of them doesn't have any idea on what bitcoin is.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
thats too impossible saying that bitcoin will destroy fiat when we all know that
physical money is can be use offline while bitcoin dont,so it only means that all of the
transaction can be made by physical money but virtual money like bitcoin cant.

And using bitcoin by everyone is another issue.although its almost impossible too because
many countries dont wany bitcoin or the cruptocurrencies enter their country
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
with the current high fees? i doubt
interesting because many users just feel annoyed with the very expensive transaction fee from bitcoin? I think the issue about bitcoin will damage the fiat system may occur, because that is noticed by many people not from the expensive fee? but from the technological sophistication of bitcoin where you can make transactions quickly and anonymously. see many people prefer transactions that are not visible
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
If you look at the current fact that the number of bitcoin users is not more than 3% of the entire population of the world then I'm pessimistic that the year 2022 bitcoin will be used almost people, if this year there is a country that legalize bitcoin then this can change.
Activity: 518
Maybe 60%-70% of the whole population will use. Remember that under-developed countries will find it hard using crypto because of financial issue.

How about putting it to 90% if and only if those billionaires who earn big profit from bitcoin will make a collaborative project to make a bridge between those people and the cyberspace. There are still countries today that are deprived of accessing the internet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Not going to happen maybe bitcoin could reach that level of adoption in 30 years or something but it is not going to be that soon, the world will need to go trough a massive transformation for that to happen, it will need to be so big and so fast that I doubt there is any chance of that happening.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
On the one hand fiat, esp. the US dollar will go out of the game as we know it, since you cannot devalue a currency more than 100% (one US dollar from 1913, when it began in its last version, today lost more than 95% of its original value, read printing trillions...); SDRs are the next way to go for the IMF.

On the other, unless scalability is addressed, nobody will want to use Bitcoin when so many transactions are queued and only high fees payers can play properly (I would never pay a fee higher than the value of a coffee I buy using Bitcoin).

It is also true as said here and there in this thread that the conventional banking system will (and is already) creating crypto to replace fiat. however, to think that a decentralised crypto from central authorities will work is not necessarily true due to logical constraints if tertium non datur remains true.

All in all, multiple types of currency will replace the monolithic one system that has been enduring for the last three centuries, hopefully in a more inclusive way.

Crypto and DLT are finishing their infancy and entering teenage, too soon to understand what the world would look like when they beocme adult...
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I'm not sure if almost the population in this world will use bitcoin in 2022, I think bitcoin will not last until 2022, bitcoin bitcoin may only last for several more years, because some countries in the world bans bitcoin, therefore the world government may be closing the bitcoin. so if I think in 2022 there will be no more people who will use Bitcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
yes , i think it will be used almost by everyone by that year because of its potential and its volatility. But its very clear that cryptocurrency cannot replace virtual money as other predicted because it is a traditional one. Most of us can use the cryptocurrency but it doesnt mean that virtual will be gone, theres more than $10 million USD circulating around the world and its possible that all of us can have a part of it.
Activity: 518
There is a big possibility for this thing to be happened in the future because bitcoins is getting higher in the term of popularity and a lot of people wanted and wanted to know and earn more bitcoins. A lot of people have been getting rich because if earning bitcoins thus many of us wanted to earn more.
Activity: 238
Don't think so. It will likely be many more years before it is adopted by the general public, and it will be hard considering that many governments are trying to crack down on it.
Activity: 1764
I dont think so, because not all people trust online currencies and bitcoin, most people prefer to use banks, for them it is more convenient and reliable because banks have existed for hundreds of years and bitcoin appeared only recently, choice is obvious. Most likely young people and new generation will switch to Internet currencies including bitcoins, because for them these currencies are much more understandable and they will can earn money with these currencies.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100

I think yes because the popularity of bitcoin now keeps on rising.  If there's a lot of people are using bitcoin and if they share it to the others it is not possible that bitcoin will be use by many people. If there are people who depend of bitcoin so that is not a surprise that it will use by 2022. if it will keep on enhancing by 2022 the bitcoin is popular and they choose it over the real money.
Activity: 280
Blockchain with a Purpose
Probably yes! If everyone knows about this cryptocurrecy and have a more understanding in its feature and will realized its benefits then they would be interesed in investing in the bitcoin and of course they will use this currency and that would be happen in the year 2022.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
I don't think that almost everyone uses cryptocurrency. The banking system and governments will not allow it. Not all countries accept btc and this will not change quickly. However, the bitcoin community will surely grow bigger.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
with the current high fees? i doubt
Activity: 308
I think everyone will not be able to steer Bitcoin into this time, because, there are many countries where people can not go to the net, how will they connect with Bitcoin! Still others have not heard of Bitcoin's name, and in many countries it has been prohibited to be used.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
There is always a bitcoin-related surprise, if a year ago many people thought bitcoin prices were no more than $ 1500 but the price could go past $ 15000 just like in 2022, 99% of people believe that it is impossible to use bitcoin almost people.
Activity: 294
I do not think so. To me as still hardly 1 percent people may be using bitcoin, so it is not such an easy job that in next few year all the people of the world can use bitcoin, i think it will take decades so that all people of the world start using bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: