Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 22. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Maybe it would be used by almost everyone in 2022 ,
It is if bitcoin is still in the market when we reach the year 2022 it is a couple of years we don't really know if something would come up.
I mean if some crypto currency would dominate the market and leave the bitcoin behind and make it just part of the history of crypto currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 112
It is not easy, but it's quite possible, if you see  that the development of btc  is improving, and also has a good  place in the market. It probably will keep a lot of people interested.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Maybe 60%-70% of the whole population will use. Remember that under-developed countries will find it hard using crypto because of financial issue.
Activity: 126
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
Yes  I think because as of this time bitcoin is all ready  in demand in the market and some companies are already accepting bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
I think 'destroy' is not the appropriate term for this - its 'replace'. They don't want to destroy it, as it still have use for them. Because it will definitely take time to adjust to what is more relevant at this point. As we see how the economy works right now investors are really focusing more and more to cryptocurrencies and have been accepted by many major businesses. And by this, they've completely replaced every currency that they've been using by the cyptocurrency - Bitcoin. They've stated that it is more convenient and relevant in terms of utilizing it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
I think not "everyone" can use bitcoin. We all know that there are certain countries that has banned bitcoin and doesn't support the use of cryptocurrencies. Also consider that when using bitcoin we must have the technology to be able to access it, like internet and smartphones or computers. Not everyone in this world has access to these so I think not everyone can access bitcoin.
Activity: 237

I dont think so but i think it will become more usable to every people who use it. And i think their will be change happen this coming 2022, and i dont know what it is so i prepare to wait and see. I think the price of bitcoin can become high and high that every user wait, we know that some of us hold their bitcoin because of the waiting price of bitcoin.
Activity: 845
The year 2022 remains 4 years away and it seems to be difficult that bitcoin will be used almost people, this is because according to the data of many parties that bitcoin users are still very limited because of the government banned bitcoin.
Activity: 168
If bitcoin will continue. By year 2022 majority of people are access bitcoin. It is because of standard offer of income. Maybe the price also of bitcoin on that year have made a big difference compare today.
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
I think that bitcoin will be used as a store of value , and it will continue to go up in price, other cryptos will be used as daps , to be used as moneys for everyday transactions. but everyone is going to want a piece of Bitcoin
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

The fiat system will always exist alongside the BTC system. By 2022, anything can happen, though for sure I don't think we will see a complete replacement.

If I look at the development of bitcoin in the last 3 years, then I'm optimistic that the year 2022 bitcoin will use almost people around the world, and this year is a very decisive year for the development of bitcoin.

Bitcoin also has to stop somewhere. It cant endlessly climb. Also, BTC can't grow that much if it becomes regulated as well as banned in major countries such as North America (USA) and China. Hopefully, that time doesn't come.

This date (2022) seems a bit close, and the actual popularity of Bitcoin still not yet very big, despite the large number of new comers lastly after the recent price increasing. However it is almost sure that the number of Bitcoin's users will become a lot bigger in 2022.

Yeah, I'd have to agree. 2022 is IMO a bit too soon. Maybe 2030 is a more idea time.
Activity: 162

For me bitcoin cannot destroy fiat system. There will be a lot of procedures to make bitcoin as a real currency and aside from that bitcoin value is depending in fiat system. Without real currency bitcoin is priceless. It is impossible that all banks will go out of the market because I believe that fiat system is still were going to used until we die.
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
If I look at the development of bitcoin in the last 3 years, then I'm optimistic that the year 2022 bitcoin will use almost people around the world, and this year is a very decisive year for the development of bitcoin.
agreed , bitcoin will used by everyone in 2022 , but i cant believe if bitcoin will change fiat system in this world.
because bitcoin is just a digital currency and never be can change the fiat money , but if used by everyone , i believe bitcoin will do it.
bitcoin have a lot strong supporter and the price was expensive and valuable.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
This date (2022) seems a bit close, and the actual popularity of Bitcoin still not yet very big, despite the large number of new comers lastly after the recent price increasing. However it is almost sure that the number of Bitcoin's users will become a lot bigger in 2022.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
It will be used by majority of the people but not EVERYONE. Even today a lot of people doesn't understand how bitcoin works. Bitcoin is something that we need to study before we can really understand how it works. That is were a lot of people are having issues with. They got intimidated with the jargon words in bitcoin.  I still think that its the same thing on 2022. Bitcoin will be very famous by that time but it will not be used by everyone. Not a lot of people can keep up with technology. If its 2032 maybe bitcoin will be used by everyone but 2022 was too early .
Activity: 248
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
I don't believe that on 2022 bitcoin will conquer the market because there are still people who are poor and can't even afford 3 meals a day so how can they enter in bitcoin world if that is their social status.
Activity: 308
I don`t think that banks will go out of market as they will adopt the cryptos and use for their purposes as they are doing with the ripple, and btc can be replaced from another coin as well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
In my opinion, bitcoin is for everyone that is willing to try and ready to gain it. But we can’t say that in 2022 almost everyone will use bitcoin because of some reason. Like to the place that bitcoin is already banned. But if bitcoin become very famous and expensive many people will be hooked up to it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
I think it could happen just look at how it has been change in just about 1 year since this thread has been created,
I think the number of bitcoin users or holders increase in a huge percent since this question has been asked.
So I think by 2022 almost everyone is using bitcoin if it is still in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: