Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 23. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I think it won't be. There still are a lot of people that don't have access to the internet and there are ppl that don't trust electronic money and crypto. so there's still a long way to go. I don't think the society will go there so fast
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
Yes,I also think so that Bitcoin will be used by almost everyone in 2022.But now,Bitcoin is used in many ways.There are some country in the world legalize Bitcoin in their country.Its really good idea.The number of those country will increase soon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
yes i do believe it would happen if bitcoin used almost by all people in the world. the world will change and i wonder how company will promote their product. every one ill own the coin that would be usefull for dailylife which bring a profit instead using fiat money
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Although nothing's impossible these days, but the idea is a little farfetched for me, especially, not everyone can use bitcoin or knows about it. Not everyone's connected to its industry.
For me i dont think so that  bitcoin is we will be used by almost everyone in 2022, eventhough the popularity of bitcoin is getting popular and popular this is not enough that by almost everyone we will know how to use bitcoin, but i am surely that 10 years from now everyone will know how to use bitcoin.
If we can judge the speed of interest rate of bitcoin then it there is more possibility of that every person will become users of bitcoin before 2022 because now bitcoin have create a great trust on bitcoin and people are taking interest with a very fast rate.
Activity: 238
Don't think it will be 2022. Only a few million people know and actively use Bitcoin at the moment. Most people are still too afraid to buy or use Bitcoin. More awareness programmes are needed, and the only way to do that is with the support of governments.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
This question is depend upon in promoting the bitcoon. Many people think that bitcoin is like a scam. So the bitcoin companies must promote the bitcoin proper by educating the people so they can know that this simple business is not a scam rather a helpful one in our life.
That is not going to work, any amount of money that bitcoin business may have to try to make people adopt bitcoin is nothing compared to the money of governments and banks, bitcoin needs to be adopted simply because it is a better choice compared to fiat, bitcoin needs to become so good that not adopting it is a fools decision and when that happens no amount of money is going to slow down bitcoin.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think .
Some people who are in social media are trying to join in bitcoin world..
But in  uncivilized area in an every country i dont think so ..
Activity: 231
I think in 2022 everyone will not use bitcoin, because it will be difficult to change the paradigm of people who do not believe in bitcoin and there are still many people who can not use the internet, even they can not afford to buy tools connected to the internet
Activity: 448
I think it will but its not going to be just bitcoin but a lot of altcoins will co-exist with bitcoin too. I'm sure that Ripple and Ethereum will also get included to be the major currencies that wil circulate in many countries.
Activity: 378
yes i said bitcoin will used by everyone,but everyone in my family Grin so i dont think bitcoin will used by everyone in this world like people use money,it will not happen on that time,too short time. maybe you should predict longer time,2050 maybe.

I think the time to spread the word around the world using bitcoin is 10 years, that's around 2030. That's about enough time for people to realize the true benefits of bitcoin.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
there is a possibility that bitcoin will be used to everyone bitcoin today is very popular how much if 2022 is coming..mostly people in the other country used bitcoin and accept  as their mode of payments it's because it is more convenient for them no need to bring cash but i don't think that here in my country especially in a province area will adapt it when many small business are been running but who knows right?

"Everyone" in your statement does mean hundred per cent. Meaning you are saying that hundred per cent of the world population will be using bitcoin  by 2022 but based on the recent studies, there are still a lot of countries that do not have internet connections yet. And how about those countries that do not really intend to use internet, how would you make them use btc?
Activity: 106
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I don't think it will destroy the fiat system but rather alter the way it currently functions. Perhaps not everybody will use it by 2022 but I would bet that 50% of the people in the world will at least have or utilize a type of crytocurrency and from there it will only grow further.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
there is a possibility that bitcoin will be used to everyone bitcoin today is very popular how much if 2022 is coming..mostly people in the other country used bitcoin and accept  as their mode of payments it's because it is more convenient for them no need to bring cash but i don't think that here in my country especially in a province area will adapt it when many small business are been running but who knows right?
Activity: 490
I think it will be known to everyone, but not used by everyone. Decentralized in nature, I highly doubt the government will ever allow it to happen. By the time bitcoin reaches ubiquity level, the government would have probably stopped or regulated the use of bitcoin. Volatility would be too much to handle in the market, just imagine purchasing a cellphone today using crypto, and comes tomorrow, the price will be either doubled or half the original price. It's like waiting for a sale that is bound to happen.
I think that Bitcoin has no prospects of daily use in every person's everyday life. At least Bitcoin was and will be a good investment or even a way of storing their labors. But only a means of payment.
Activity: 504
I think it will be known to everyone, but not used by everyone. Decentralized in nature, I highly doubt the government will ever allow it to happen. By the time bitcoin reaches ubiquity level, the government would have probably stopped or regulated the use of bitcoin. Volatility would be too much to handle in the market, just imagine purchasing a cellphone today using crypto, and comes tomorrow, the price will be either doubled or half the original price. It's like waiting for a sale that is bound to happen.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
I'm not sure bitcoin is used almost people in 2022, this is because until now the bitcoin users are still too little and no more than 1% of the earth's population, by 2022 maybe bitcoin users about 3%.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I think by 2022  bitcoin would become much much more popular on every country all over the world and surely most of the peoples in the world would probably start using bitcoins.
But still i would not say that almost every person will use it,it doesn't look realistic,and I don't think that will happen
Activity: 532
The government will never allow that bitcoyin overtook them. They will do everything possible only if this does not happen. The government itself will want to assign bitcoin to itself, but they will not get anything done.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
No,  because not everyone are capable with online transactions and there are still some people who have no idea on digital systems. So, we can't say that four years from now, everyone will be btc user.
Activity: 248

Nope, it won't happen in such a short time frame, it is going to take quite some time,people still need to get accustomed to the use of bitcoins, for majority of the world population bitcoin is very new and is difficult to understand
Pages:
Jump to: