Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 58. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Although users are increasing sharply, but I'm not sure bitcoin will be used almost people in 2022. because there is not enough time to socialize the use of bitcoin so bitcoin can not be used by many people.
The remaining years before 2022 is not enough for bitcoin to get accepted by all of the people in the world because there are still people who are not interested in bitcoin and they don't want to get involved in bitcoin because of its risky environment and that is why i think bitcoin will not be able to make it in 2022.
Surely 5 years is not enough to earn billions of people in the world? do you know that bitcoin users do not currently reach 10 million users right now, even I doubt the number of users has reached 5 million users or not? while bitcoin has been 8 years old. with a record it is impossible 5 years ahead impossible bitcoin can have users cover all the people in the world? while the number of people in the world is billions of people
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Yes, i think a lot of people is used bitcoin in 2022, becuase this coin is very valueble, this coin is such a very good value, i hope some day i have a lot of bitcoin, and i promote bitcoin to our friends and relatives
Activity: 168
I think bitcoin in 2022 is the most valuable coins of all time, because the potential of this coin is very very high, it is almost reach the highest value, i think in year 2022 the value of bitcoin is about $10k, and i think more people knows about this,
Activity: 294
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
Bitcoin is gaining a lot of popularity these days and we can all see that is widely affecting the fiat system. But still I think bitcoin would not be that selfish wherein it will make it's way through by killing the fiat system. Things will be better and will be fixed if ever some of this things happen. We are all waiting for that day to come wherein bitcoin will be legalized already all around the world and together with it, we are hoping that things will go nice as this thing happens.
Activity: 201
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
I don't think bitcoin will destroy the fiat system if ever some of this things happen but the only thing I know is there would be a lot of changes if ever bitcoin will make it as the world currency. This changes will surely affect the fiat system but I know things will go well as years pass by. This can help a lot if ever bitcoin will be used by almost everyone but no one can still predict what may happen in the future years to come. Let's just hope for bitcoin to get better and better.
Activity: 134
Merit: 18

Will BTC be used by almost everyone in 2022?

Nope.  I know very few "Millennials" who use it, yet they are the most connected people around.  There is no way that my Boomer generation will adopt BTC as is, it's just too complicated and clumsy.  "Not ready for primetime."

There are not enough merchants who accept it.  In my eyes, this is perhaps the major stumbling block.

There is ALWAYS the possibility of unknown types of future attacks (of various sorts) against the Bitcoin Ecosystem.

BTC is too volatile for mass use.

While I wish BTC well (and have a nice little stake), I think it will move slowly.
I think it will be used by almost everyone for some reasons. We have witnessed the sudden growth of bitcoin this past months and days and we all know that it is one of the main reason why people are going to bitcoin. The influence of bitcoib was widely disseminated already in different countries that's why the possibility is not that low if it will be used be everyone sooner or later. This can help bitcoin or it can happen in reverse.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
The wide variety of influence of bitcoin nowadays can already be a prediction that we are near to the days where bitcoin will be used by everyone. We all know that bitcoin's value has been going upward these past few days that led to attraction of more investors and users. As the value of bitcoin grows, the number of users and investors also do. So as we witness the continuous rise of bitcoin's value, we will surely witness the continuous growth of the investors also as time passes by.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I do not think so. To me as still hardly 0.5 percent people may be using bitcoin, so it is not such an easy job that in next few year all the people of the world can use bitcoin, i think it will take decades so that all people of the world start using bitcoins.
Activity: 28
There is no way to tell what's going to happen but I'm pretty sure bitcoin isn't going to completely destroy FIAT. There's too many powerful people in the world for this to even happen. Bitcoin will gain alot of users though and it might see a big push but it sadly won't be number 1 atleast that's my guess. Would be great if it did happen though.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
I think that the fiat money won't disappear because people still need it. It's very difficult just to start use btc in just one day, but I have a good feeling that more and more people will use it in a daily base until then
I agree with you fiat money wont dissappear but if more people started to use bitcoin then the price will go down or up it can down because so many people have it and it can go up because

so many people want it to have it.
Activity: 159
I think BTC by it self won't destroy fiat, but blockchain technology will. Blockchain technology is the key for a new economic system, which has a very different structure than our current system. New economic system may rise while the fiat currency dies because of its huge dept, it may happen sooner than what we think. Already big countries think about the blockchain and started to work with it.
Activity: 39
I think by 2020 is a bit of a stretch, but who knows? More realistically probably double that time. I think for bitcoin to be used by almost everyone it would require a financial revolution. It would mean power slipping away from corrupt governments and corporations. That won't happen without a revolution. Give it time, but one day I think it will definitely happen, it has to happen.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
possible fiat will detroy in 2022 because of high demand of bitcoin we are in the generation of evolving technology digital money"cryptocurrency" will raise .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Although users are increasing sharply, but I'm not sure bitcoin will be used almost people in 2022. because there is not enough time to socialize the use of bitcoin so bitcoin can not be used by many people.
The remaining years before 2022 is not enough for bitcoin to get accepted by all of the people in the world because there are still people who are not interested in bitcoin and they don't want to get involved in bitcoin because of its risky environment and that is why i think bitcoin will not be able to make it in 2022.
thats true, the growth and development of bitcoin can be said to be quite fast nowadays, even everyday there are users who adopt bitcoin. but for the next 5 years it is impossible for bitcoin to have any number of users in the world. because of course there are some communities who do not understand technology and they will not be able to join bitcoin, because the next 5 years I think have not entered a new era
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Many things can happen in 6 years, we can see the price get higher hopefully but I think bitcoin won't be use by almost everyone in 2022, even banks now are not used by almost everyone depend on which country you live. Bitcoin havent reached 20% of the world population, even if bitcoin technology is growing fast, the problem is the technology around it and the country around it.  If the problem with internet connection is solved in the next six years, there is a big possibility that bitcoin be used by majority of people but i doubt it.  To be able to use bitcoin we need a good stable internet.  and that is what most of the countries is missing at this moment.  Fix it and make 100%  the world population to be able to  connect to the internet and this thing might happen.

We can’t really tell if bitcoin will be used by everyone in 2022. Even if the problem with internet connection is solved in the next five years, I think the majority of people won't use bitcoin. Not everyone is keen on where things are headed. Also, not all people like the idea of dealing only with an online transaction. They still prefer fiat currency rather than cryptocurrency.

indeed for now in payment transactions certainly use more fiat currency when compared with using digital currency, even some of the users take advantage of bitcoin for business activities because it is more profitable.
Activity: 574
Many things can happen in 6 years, we can see the price get higher hopefully but I think bitcoin won't be use by almost everyone in 2022, even banks now are not used by almost everyone depend on which country you live. Bitcoin havent reached 20% of the world population, even if bitcoin technology is growing fast, the problem is the technology around it and the country around it.  If the problem with internet connection is solved in the next six years, there is a big possibility that bitcoin be used by majority of people but i doubt it.  To be able to use bitcoin we need a good stable internet.  and that is what most of the countries is missing at this moment.  Fix it and make 100%  the world population to be able to  connect to the internet and this thing might happen.

We can’t really tell if bitcoin will be used by everyone in 2022. Even if the problem with internet connection is solved in the next five years, I think the majority of people won't use bitcoin. Not everyone is keen on where things are headed. Also, not all people like the idea of dealing only with an online transaction. They still prefer fiat currency rather than cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Activity: 350
I think that the fiat money won't disappear because people still need it. It's very difficult just to start use btc in just one day, but I have a good feeling that more and more people will use it in a daily base until then
that is right that fiat currency will continue to exist for a long time and people will be using both bitcoin as well as fiat currency for shopping and all other purposes, hope that in 2022 the number of bitcoin users will be too much as compare to the present number of bitcoin users.
Activity: 44
Pages:
Jump to: