Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 59. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Although bitcoin users rose drastically in a short time but I'm not sure that bitcoin will be used almost people in the 2022. I think 2022 bitcoin users account for about 15% of the world's population.
That future still depends the growth of Bitcoin in this year or next few years, if Bitcoin can get accept from government and become a currency legal, nothing can stop it increases to the moon. In that time, automatic will have a huge capital inflow into this market, that is truth.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
In 2022 the majority of population will still use fiat. It's too close from now. Anyway, I think the two sytems will coexist.
Activity: 586
Although bitcoin users rose drastically in a short time but I'm not sure that bitcoin will be used almost people in the 2022. I think 2022 bitcoin users account for about 15% of the world's population.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
There is no way to tell the future of anything that far in advance. There is a strong possibility that ta war or some political event is going to change everything between now and then, and it is possible that it is not. A year from now is hard to predict in some ways and predicting for 2022 is a long time before we can say anything about it.

There are too many factors in the world that can change anything and everything and those are factors that can have a strong economic base and effect the world right down to the crypto level. Think like that everything going smoothly and bitcoin rising like a moon and suddenly world war start up and no one knows where bitcoin goes from there onwards. I agree to think and predict bitcoin month by month and not like 5 years from now.
Mate, if you ask me, I keep on asking myself whether the world will still be a peaceful place in next five years. Nowadays, bad news keep on ringing in my ears and it sort of worries me. So let’s just skip the topic of the factors that actually change everything. If everything will remain normal, I am damn sure the number of bitcoin users will be 5 or 6 times greater than now.
i think everything is still normal, bitcoin spreads slowly but surely. deployment through many things such as television media, internet, newspapers, even word of mouth, every day there are always users who come and adopt bitcoin (that's a sure thing of a technological advancement) bitcoin will become popular as more and more users, but in the near future impossible bitcoin could have any number of users all over the world
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
I think that we will see an increase of people who posess bitcoin in the population.
But definitely not everyone. That probably is never going to happen.
And I do not think as well that the people will use bitcoin as a currency.
I think bitcoin will only serve as an investment in the future. That process from currency to pure investment might already be finished in 2022.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
think that bitcoin will use more people in the future.But by 2022, I think that still not everyone will use bitcoin.Still not enough time for this. Although it's hard to judge now
Of course because that is impossible, even if the government will not ban it or support it still it would not be possible for
everyone to adopt with bitcoin. Not every are into online transaction so it will be useless to some.
I don't agree to what you said that not everyone are into online transaction because that is true if you are talking about the old people but as the years will pass then it will replaced by the new generation and that new generation will become the key for bitcoin to be used by everyone because that is when they will prefer the easier ways to do transactions and other things.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I think it will eventually used mostly by one specific country but not on majority part of the world. The tendency of banks and fiat currency downturn is possibly low. Banks and governments won't allow it specially on First world country but for third world the rate might be high. As desperation and uncertainty towards government policies citizens of that country rebel towards fiat and turned to bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I think yes, because the bitcoin will continue to increase price and it will spread all over the country. So its possible by the year of 2022 almost people used bitcoin. Bitcoin was accepted in all kinds of payments and transactions online. Bitcoin will used by everyone because it has a future and most of people already accepted bitcoin for their daily lives.  People see bitcoin has a potential and have value this is why almost everyone in 2022 will used bitcoin. 
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
think that bitcoin will use more people in the future.But by 2022, I think that still not everyone will use bitcoin.Still not enough time for this. Although it's hard to judge now
Of course because that is impossible, even if the government will not ban it or support it still it would not be possible for
everyone to adopt with bitcoin. Not every are into online transaction so it will be useless to some.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
Activity: 719
I think its not. The number bitcoin users is still small and its to early to think that everyone will use bitcoin in the year 2022. But i think it will happen but not in 2012 maybe 20 years from that.
I don't think almost people will be used bitcoin by year 2022. Maybe for more years it will happen as of this days  though people know bitcoin but not all. Bitcoin is already popular but not all citizen it has adopts.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
Its hard to believe that everyone will start using bitcoins in next 5 years time and the reality is that bitcoin has not reached everywhere yet and it will take long time for that to happen as of now there are many people who have not even heard about bitcoins so expecting that everyone will start using seems to be impossible but in next 5 years there will be many more people that will start using bitcoins for sure.

Let say if bitcoin able exist until 2020 , there will be a lot of millinaire. I think it's too good to be true as IMO if you're an bitcoin investor, just hold it as  long as possible and keep your faith on bitcoin since bitcoin bring a revolution for world wide transaction
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
Its hard to believe that everyone will start using bitcoins in next 5 years time and the reality is that bitcoin has not reached everywhere yet and it will take long time for that to happen as of now there are many people who have not even heard about bitcoins so expecting that everyone will start using seems to be impossible but in next 5 years there will be many more people that will start using bitcoins for sure.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
2022, I think it seems that in that year it hasn't been seen if everyone uses bitcoin. It's still only a part of all peoples i guess. And i still see the possibility of it, that it's still small if everyone uses bitcoin in 2022.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I think its not. The number bitcoin users is still small and its to early to think that everyone will use bitcoin in the year 2022. But i think it will happen but not in 2012 maybe 20 years from that.
Activity: 588
I can tell you straight away the answer to this is no. Facebook doesn't even have half of the world's population on their platform, and they have been here for over a decade, therefore in just 5 more years we will not see everyone using Bitcoin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
the possibility is always present in bitcoin because bitcoin development continues to increase at any time, even with increasingly successful countries adopting bitcoin certainly contributes greatly to bitcoin progress. perhaps before 2022 bitcoin users have reached 50% of the world's population.
It is really difficult to reach fifty percent of the world population at a very short time,there are many real life hurdles to overcome for everyone to start using bitcoin or any form of alt coin in the first place and until those hurdles are taken care of,we wont be able to see half of the world using it in such a short span in 2022.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
No. Bitcoin will not destroy fiat system because cryptocurrency is made to be the innovated version of our current currency to get along with the rise of the modern technology and to build up a fast and easy to be access currency that also valuable like the real money we use to have. The possibility of bitcoin to be used in 2022 by everyone is possible if and only if the technology system specially the internet will be access by many people around the world.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
Bitcoin will more then likely won't destroy fiat , Banks and goverments will simply won't let us do that . They will even make their own crypto currencies but It won't be decentralized like Bitcoin because they like to control .

Now if we speak about the price , yes It's going to rise a lot and if we speak about the users then yes It will rise a lot too but "Almost everyone" ? probably not .
It is true that in the terms of transaction it would not take over or destroy fiat, yet in could be a number one option on transactions, trading and investment that could be a good step on Innovation and development that could give people a whole lot of growth and progress in terms of investments and trading.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
There is no way to tell the future of anything that far in advance. There is a strong possibility that ta war or some political event is going to change everything between now and then, and it is possible that it is not. A year from now is hard to predict in some ways and predicting for 2022 is a long time before we can say anything about it.

There are too many factors in the world that can change anything and everything and those are factors that can have a strong economic base and effect the world right down to the crypto level. Think like that everything going smoothly and bitcoin rising like a moon and suddenly world war start up and no one knows where bitcoin goes from there onwards. I agree to think and predict bitcoin month by month and not like 5 years from now.
Mate, if you ask me, I keep on asking myself whether the world will still be a peaceful place in next five years. Nowadays, bad news keep on ringing in my ears and it sort of worries me. So let’s just skip the topic of the factors that actually change everything. If everything will remain normal, I am damn sure the number of bitcoin users will be 5 or 6 times greater than now.
Pages:
Jump to: