Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 95. (Read 169509 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Well it's obvious that the number of people who use bitcoin will be increased. Now the network has about 10 million active wallets, which owns approximately 7 million users. It can be estimated that at least 15% of the world's population will use cryptocurrencies in the nearly future.

Yeah we cannot make a statement with cent percent surety that bitcoin will be known by every people. As described we can expect a big increase in the users. Also at least most of the technology related people gets an awareness about the existence of bitcoin as well digital currency. Right now there are people who are in a career related to P2P, but don't have any small idea about bitcoin.
Yes, those people who do not like bitcoin actually do not know about the advantages/facilities of bitcoin.

They may have not ever experienced it because once they aware about the importance of bitcoin they will never dislike bitcoin, they will even appreciate bitcoin after come across it.

I too strongly believe bitcoin will be adopted by  60% to 80% of world population in the year 2022.

those who haven't tried bitcoin yet working on the internet for quite awhile already may somehow be hesitant to try btc because of the media publication which they say isn't stable and they can lose money with it. blame it to the media. but soon it will be too late for them when btc price goes super high which almost everyone are wanting to own even just 1btc.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Well it's obvious that the number of people who use bitcoin will be increased. Now the network has about 10 million active wallets, which owns approximately 7 million users. It can be estimated that at least 15% of the world's population will use cryptocurrencies in the nearly future.

Yeah we cannot make a statement with cent percent surety that bitcoin will be known by every people. As described we can expect a big increase in the users. Also at least most of the technology related people gets an awareness about the existence of bitcoin as well digital currency. Right now there are people who are in a career related to P2P, but don't have any small idea about bitcoin.
Yes, those people who do not like bitcoin actually do not know about the advantages/facilities of bitcoin.

They may have not ever experienced it because once they aware about the importance of bitcoin they will never dislike bitcoin, they will even appreciate bitcoin after come across it.

I too strongly believe bitcoin will be adopted by  60% to 80% of world population in the year 2022.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Really? Ah, nothing like that, too. Too hard to say will destroy the fiat system. Both are continuous, mutual need, however they also both have weaknesses of each side and it could not be separated. Many regions, many countries are not yet familiar with Bitcoin, even though there is still forbidden. The society also many are not educated well to understand what Bitcoin. So I think it will not happen.
that is right. bitcoin is not better known by so many people around the globe. the amount of people who know about bitcoin well is less than people who know bitcoin well, and use it. so I think it is too fast to conclude that almost all people will use bitcoin in 2022

If the user number increase 10 times, the price will rise 100 times.

yes, because the bitcoin day more and more users and semmakin lot is known of course prices continue to rise, so as to make people more interested in investing in bitcoin
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Really? Ah, nothing like that, too. Too hard to say will destroy the fiat system. Both are continuous, mutual need, however they also both have weaknesses of each side and it could not be separated. Many regions, many countries are not yet familiar with Bitcoin, even though there is still forbidden. The society also many are not educated well to understand what Bitcoin. So I think it will not happen.
that is right. bitcoin is not better known by so many people around the globe. the amount of people who know about bitcoin well is less than people who know bitcoin well, and use it. so I think it is too fast to conclude that almost all people will use bitcoin in 2022

If the user number increase 10 times, the price will rise 100 times.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
Activity: 434
I think by 2020 is a bit of a stretch, but who knows? More realistically probably double that time. I think for bitcoin to be used by almost everyone it would require a financial revolution. It would mean power slipping away from corrupt governments and corporations. That won't happen without a revolution. Give it time, but one day I think it will definitely happen, it has to happen.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Veni, Vidi, Vici
I am sure nor this happen in 2022 neither 10 years later. Nowadays, internet access has only the 40% of people worldwide. Assuming that this problem is overcome using networks of mobile phone. How anybody can persuade billions of people many of them are not familiar not only with bitcoin but with any form of  technology generally  that their money are in a online distributed ledger? I am very curious about that. Education, patience and time if we want mass adoption of people globally.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Activity: 406
Wolf
It is possible since right now many people are using bitcoin because of its benefits and advantages, people have been convinced by their friends or someone they know to turn themselves on doing bitcoin as a source of their everyday income. Bitcoins price is really unpredictable because it is fluctuating whenever it wants, but right now, bitcoin's price is really high compare to it's price on the other year, that is why there is a very huge possibilities that bitcoin would be the currency that all the people will use in the year 2022.

The number of people who have been convinced plus us is still few compared to the total population, We need as many as we can like 60-80% of the population for the massive adoption to come true . There is no way to determine the actual number of users thats why a massive adoption is a certain sign that many people around the world are using it . And bitcoin does not fluctuate whenever it wants . It depends on the buyers and sellers . Who knows what will happen in 2022 . The thing thats for sure is for us to continue supporting bitcoin . It will surely come to that even tho it is not by 2022 .
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
I fear it is possible.
Governments always look on Bitcoins with suspected eyes. Its totally in governments' hands whether they want btc to prosper or not!
No country would ever wants it currency system to be dominated by Blockchain when other means are available like cashless transactions.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
It is possible since right now many people are using bitcoin because of its benefits and advantages, people have been convinced by their friends or someone they know to turn themselves on doing bitcoin as a source of their everyday income. Bitcoins price is really unpredictable because it is fluctuating whenever it wants, but right now, bitcoin's price is really high compare to it's price on the other year, that is why there is a very huge possibilities that bitcoin would be the currency that all the people will use in the year 2022.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
I think a lot of people are already using it now and by 20120 I believe many banking systems will incorporate bitcoin or similar blockchain technologies. Already Sweden is looking into a digital Krona and other banks are also looking to assimilate bitcoin technology.

By 20120 means i think it is taking nearly 18103 years to implemo be implemented by banking system. Banking system won't take that many years to implement block chain technologyn not only sweden even many countries are showing interest towards digital currency and want to implement in their countries very soon.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think a lot of people are already using it now and by 20120 I believe many banking systems will incorporate bitcoin or similar blockchain technologies. Already Sweden is looking into a digital Krona and other banks are also looking to assimilate bitcoin technology.

I think 2020 is still too early. Banks are more conservative.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 532
Well, it's 5 more years to reach 2022 and i think it could be happen if all people start using bitcoin. Actually it's depend on ourself though, because if no one use bitcoin anymore, bitcoin will be dead. Bitcoin can be used by everyone.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's completely unclear. I can't tell you the year in which bitcoin will begin to be adopted by the masses, but I can tell you that it's definitely going to happen. There's nothing any government can do about it to be honest. One day, whenever that day may be, bitcoin is going to cause a revolution.
If the governments around the world start implementing strict rules and regulations then we would see a shit in momentum by the majority as they start investing in bitcoin scrapping the old age systems and so the almost comes into action since i am sure the shit of everyone going digital even 100 years from now is just a dream in my opinion.
Yeah, even thinking that majority of the population will go digital in 5 years is a bit hard to fathom. People are dedinitely going digital but when in comes to the monetary system, it would be hard to realize. Right now, especially with the rate bitcoin is moving up, of course morr people will be interested in using it but for normal regular people so are so used transacting with physical money exchaging for products, i think it would take a long time and something to happen drastically for them to move to using crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Im thinking more like 2020 and everyone will be using bitcoin in one form or another.

I don't even think that 2020 or 2022 is bitcoin is on total adoption by that time. 3 - 5 years from now on is still not enough to make the people use bitcoin. But thinking about its earlier years it went very far by now and it seems that many people are getting into it everyday. Still I don't think with those given years bitcoin is not going to be used by almost everybody.

Yes, you are right, Bitcoin is becoming more popular every day. But it seems to me that not all of it will be used. Many simply do not trust Bitcoin. He will always be an alternative currency

They may not trust bitcoin but still the important thing is that there are people who are going to adopt bitcoin by that time and it means that we are already making a community or not just a community but a society where everyone is able to use bitcoin for every transactions that we want like buying, selling and anything with the use of bitcoin.
Yes I agree and according to my guesstimate, more than 60% internet users will be using bitcoin by 2022.
Although not all of them would be using it frequently for every purchase but they would have used it and tried it.
Activity: 246
It's completely unclear. I can't tell you the year in which bitcoin will begin to be adopted by the masses, but I can tell you that it's definitely going to happen. There's nothing any government can do about it to be honest. One day, whenever that day may be, bitcoin is going to cause a revolution.
If the governments around the world start implementing strict rules and regulations then we would see a shit in momentum by the majority as they start investing in bitcoin scrapping the old age systems and so the almost comes into action since i am sure the shit of everyone going digital even 100 years from now is just a dream in my opinion.
Activity: 476
I hope so this can happen !
As we know bitcoin value already reach $ 1000 / btc on some exchanger. This will attract goverment attention especially my goverment because they still forbid usage
I think just because the price rose to $ 1,000 even though it will not spontaneously everyone using bitcoin dude ? need a very long process for everyone can understand and adopt bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I don't think so. No one can know this but as for me is a near deadline to pretend that almost all the people will be able or will known and using bitcoin. Internet has much more years and yet is not known in every place of the world. Think of Africa and the life there.
Pages:
Jump to: