Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin disappear in the future? - page 6. (Read 1489 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Why would bitcoin disappear when it has so many prospects?  If you talk about modifying it to make it better than it is now, I would agree to such possibility but total disappearance is out of the future possibilities for bitcoin.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 329
I think that Bitcoin as first cryptocurrency and as most popular cryptocurrency is never going to 'die', vice versa I believe that some day it can become the main currency. even more main than $))
Everyone is optimistic about it, we are now at a step forward and at a much better level. Bitcoin increasingly in demand and become a digital currency with a very large market share coverage and also even beat some currencies in the world. So this will be a positive move and I'm sure Bitcoin can survive and become a legally recognized currency. Maybe we just wait for the government's decision, the support from the government is very meaningful because the government currently seems to still think to support Bitcoin or not. If this can be realized then it is certain that Bitcoin's future will be bright and calculated then it could be Bitcoin into a legally recognized currency all over the world.
Yeah you are right, there is no sign of disappearing of bitcoin in the future, because more and more people are investing their money in bitcoin and the market cap is increasing day by day. The future is that of cryptocurrency and other currencies will disappear in the future. It will a long time but one day the whole world will use only bitcoin.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
i can't even imagine crypto world without bitcoin , i dont think btc will stay as top 1 5-10 years later but world without bitcoin is not good
No I think bitcoin will remain at the top there are a lot of reasons for it, as we know bitcoin is the first crypto currency and it has become at the first for so long, gradually bitcoin is increasing in price which is making a lot of people are investing and getting profit out of it, making bitcoin disappear is quite impossible for sure, as much as time passing bitcoin is increasing in power and price so future of bitcoin is brighter and safer for sure.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
I think that Bitcoin as first cryptocurrency and as most popular cryptocurrency is never going to 'die', vice versa I believe that some day it can become the main currency. even more main than $))
Everyone is optimistic about it, we are now at a step forward and at a much better level. Bitcoin increasingly in demand and become a digital currency with a very large market share coverage and also even beat some currencies in the world. So this will be a positive move and I'm sure Bitcoin can survive and become a legally recognized currency. Maybe we just wait for the government's decision, the support from the government is very meaningful because the government currently seems to still think to support Bitcoin or not. If this can be realized then it is certain that Bitcoin's future will be bright and calculated then it could be Bitcoin into a legally recognized currency all over the world.
Being optimistic about one’s business is a usual thing in life. Like seriously, this is a business that you’re hoping and trusting in, expecting to make incomes from it, then how can you not be optimistic about it. Everyone is always optimistic about their business.

I don’t know what will happen to Bitcoin in future, but if you ask me, I will still tell you that everything is going to be alright and there won’t be any problem.

I will tell you that Bitcoin will stay like forever and nothing is stopping it, even if there are possibilities that it can be stopped, I will still tell you that it is impossible.
There is a big difference between being optimistic and being unrealistic about your expectations of your business or investment, everyone that start a business or invest in an asset do so because that person is convinced that he can make money but unfortunately many people are unable to see the difference that is why you see so many people disappointed with their investments even if they earn money out of them because they thought they will get incredible profits in a short amount of time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I do not see any reasons for bitcoin to disappear in the future. True, this is possible in the event that it ceases to improve and eliminate its shortcomings. Most likely, bitcoin is transformed into something new. It can be something functionally new, or new in form. It is possible that bitcoin will have the advantages of various types of money - cash and non-cash, securities and others. An example of this is the issue by Singapore's Tangem firm of banknotes with a nominal value of 0.01 and 0.05 bitcoins. Something like this can happen with all bitcoins. So the crypto-currency creativity is yet to come.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
No one can predict the future, bitcoin will never disappear in the future. In future there is no value for local currency people use only bitcoin for their transactions. Now many countries accept bitcoin so there will be a good change. For this reason many countries will have serious discussion is going on about accepting btcoin
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
i can't even imagine crypto world without bitcoin , i dont think btc will stay as top 1 5-10 years later but world without bitcoin is not good

Crypto started with btc as it is the first coin and still the strongest among all the coin and infact in coming five years I see btc still regain its top position and for next couple of decades we will have the crypto currency to be their may be new coins may keep coming.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
Activity: 326
I think in the future there will be more advanced and developed coins that will simply make bitcoin useless with a higher transaction speed and a lower commission
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
I think No, because as you see right many people use to used and earn in bitcoin. But thats only my perspective but i also think it is possible that bitcoin will this disappear in the future but be positive as long as bitcoin is here and help othe people by doing this kind of work
I also do not think so, because still bitcoin is very young and still most of the people do not know about bitcoin, i think that now the bitcoin users are increasing because its popularity is increasing throughout the world, i think that bitcoin will be the first choice for the people to use it for shopping online as well as for shopping offline.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
Bitcoin is essentially the gold of virtual currencies so it's very unlikely to see it disappearing. It bears the face of the whole cryptocurrency and I know devs will just upgrade it instead of making a better one to replace it.
Now big countries are accepting bitcoin as their legal currency because they now blockchain technology and aware of the benefits of this technology. So they allow their people to trade in bitcoin. More and more people are entering in this world and making handsome money from their investment. I don’t believe that bitcoin will disappear in the future.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
Bitcoin will never disappear in the future,instead it will be accepted by the governments all over the world,after they realized the multiple benifits of bitcoin for everyone.
Activity: 247
 we all known that nobody is permanent in this world except on CHANGES. in this case i'm surely that bitcoin will disappear in the future because all the things in this world is have an ending. to think that in the future that have an advance technology you can invented such as good as bitcoin. in this life cycle on the world we known that THINGS will FADE and another ONE will REPLACE it. that's why i's sure that bitcoin will surely disappear.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
Bitcoin is essentially the gold of virtual currencies so it's very unlikely to see it disappearing. It bears the face of the whole cryptocurrency and I know devs will just upgrade it instead of making a better one to replace it.
People have been trying to make a better cryptocurrency since bitcoin was created and everyone has failed, bitcoin it is still by far the best cryptocurrency that we have an even if many people that have investments in other coins will like to see bitcoin disappear they do not really understand the ramifications of that, if bitcoin disappeared then most coins will disappear as well.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I think No, because as you see right many people use to used and earn in bitcoin. But thats only my perspective but i also think it is possible that bitcoin will this disappear in the future but be positive as long as bitcoin is here and help othe people by doing this kind of work
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
who knows?

i don't think so, but we'll just have to wait and see how it all goes
Sometimes I do think that whether Bitcoin stays or dies depends on us. Why? Because we are the users and whenever we choose to stop investing that’s when it goes down and when decide to invest on it again it starts getting better. So if we all decide that we are no more interested in Bitcoin, then it dies. But as long as we are all still investing into it, it will continue to stay for us all. That’s what I believe, unless the guys that are behind running the program decides to shut it down.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
Being optimistic about one’s business is a usual thing in life. Like seriously, this is a business that you’re hoping and trusting in, expecting to make incomes from it, then how can you not be optimistic about it. Everyone is always optimistic about their business.

I don’t know what will happen to Bitcoin in future, but if you ask me, I will still tell you that everything is going to be alright and there won’t be any problem.

I will tell you that Bitcoin will stay like forever and nothing is stopping it, even if there are possibilities that it can be stopped, I will still tell you that it is impossible.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
That wouldn’t be a problem to me, cause it doesn’t matter at all. The only thing that matters is how much I’m able to make before it happens to disappear or whatever it is that happens. So I will also advise you to do the same thing, work hard and focus on what you’re doing now so that if anything happens tomorrow, cause the government of your country can even ban Bitcoin, but when you have achieved enough from it, you wouldn’t be much worried.

It's hard to predict if what will the future of bitcoin in the future but im still believe that bitcoin will be able to maintain its position as the leading coin in the crypto market world wide.

that is hard to predict no doubt that at least from the market we can conclude about bitcoin and its future, in fact bitcoin price is increasing countinuously and that is only because of the increasing demand of bitcoin, i think that bitcoin demand will continue increasing and therefore we can hope that still bitcoin has a very bright future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
We have crossed the initial stage and are in journey to bring everyone into crypto world where such a question which should have raised in the initial stage should remain questioned as its of useless now. Kindly don't mistake me. You can question here as Crypto currencies take over local fiats? This question would be so opt in current competitive market. There are chances for it i would say down the line in few 1 decade.
That is right to say that bitcoin is now becoming mature, and hope that bitcoin is now becoming more secure and trusted and that is the reason that the demand of bitcoin is increasing from time to time. i think that it will take a little more time when all the people of the world will start using bitcoin because bitcoin is their future currency and hope that they will start using bitcoin for everything for which they are currently using their fiat currency.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
That wouldn’t be a problem to me, cause it doesn’t matter at all. The only thing that matters is how much I’m able to make before it happens to disappear or whatever it is that happens. So I will also advise you to do the same thing, work hard and focus on what you’re doing now so that if anything happens tomorrow, cause the government of your country can even ban Bitcoin, but when you have achieved enough from it, you wouldn’t be much worried.

It's hard to predict if what will the future of bitcoin in the future but im still believe that bitcoin will be able to maintain its position as the leading coin in the crypto market world wide.

Pages:
Jump to: