Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin disappear in the future? - page 18. (Read 1489 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 19
March 27, 2018, 04:53:43 PM
-snip-
Talking about disappearing nowadays wont really be considerable since we do know on how popular is bitcoin but all things on this world doesn't last forever which means tendency on disappearing completely would be always there or it would be replaced by another altcoin in the market.Those are just the ways for bitcoin to be replaced or completely gone but for now its too early to say and we shouldn't mind regarding on this matter. Bitcoin would still progress and been accepted even more as long theres a demand,disappearing wont happen early.

It will not heppens in future, due to famous of crypto curreny it will not disappear. Some countries only against bitcoin and banned it. But not all the countries, still bitcoin is legal and people are using botcoin as their main income in skme countries. Goverment also allowed bitcoin to use people. Using bitcoin people can exchange their local fiat to bitcoin at the same time they exchange bitcoin for cash.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
March 27, 2018, 04:16:52 PM
For sure NOT, bitcoin is the future of the global digital economy of the digital future world. It has already influenced itself and made it very useful in some places in the world and people are using it as a mode of payment in daily routine. There is a great increase in the investment in bitcoin and more and more people are joining crypto and if bitcoin falls all the other cryptocurrencies will get huge loos with their funds.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
March 27, 2018, 04:24:04 PM
-snip-
Talking about disappearing nowadays wont really be considerable since we do know on how popular is bitcoin but all things on this world doesn't last forever which means tendency on disappearing completely would be always there or it would be replaced by another altcoin in the market.Those are just the ways for bitcoin to be replaced or completely gone but for now its too early to say and we shouldn't mind regarding on this matter. Bitcoin would still progress and been accepted even more as long theres a demand,disappearing wont happen early.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
March 27, 2018, 03:23:06 PM
Bitcoin will still be around by my guess but maybe not as very important coin as known now. Other coin(s) may become the crypto leader at that time. However, with the role it has played for 9 years back, it won't be too easy to disappear totally, never.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 01:07:27 PM
bitcoin will not be as fast as it disappears. considering that bitcoin has many users around the world, making bitcoin known to many people. And we know that the G20 meeting at that time discussed the setting of bitcoin, which is positive news for bitcoin in order to remain trustworthy in its future existence. but it does not guarantee 100%.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
March 27, 2018, 12:54:10 PM
I never thought that bitcoin will disappear as quickly as possible.
But talking in the future i might not know the fate of bitcoin, whether bitcoin disappears or still survives.
Maybe if people's confidence in bitcoin is still high and they have assumed that bitcoin is a very valuable item, i'm sure bitcoin can last forever, but if people's interest in bitcoin has disappeared, i'm sure bitcoin will disappear in a matter of months.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
March 27, 2018, 12:29:48 PM
Too short to disappear nowadays where a lot of bitcoin correction nowadays, plus the user anywhere it strengthens the current market, for me bitcoin will not disappear too early, a lot of positive news G20 meeting that time makes bitcoin find the bright spot, all parties want controlling bitcoin thoroughly, it makes me sure bitcoin will be good in the future.
did not rule out also to be able to disappear on this earth by destroying internet server systems around the world.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
March 27, 2018, 09:39:04 AM
hmm actually all coins, could have disappeared and could not. it all depends on the state of the market, holders, traders, investors and a clear legal aspect. we all know that in some other countries there are still bans, it is still full of big question marks. honestly I personally do not know bitcoin in the future will be lost or not, it's all back to us its users.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
March 27, 2018, 05:05:47 AM
In the future, bitcoin may yet have another destiny. If a sovereign state were to issue its own digital currency based on blockchain technology, the situation would be complicated. Matthew Bishop, senior editor of the economist, said: "the biggest risk for digital money is that the government is likely to act to destroy alternative currencies other than fiat currencies." So should we worry about this?
Even state or countries will create their own cryptocurrencies, people will still choose to invest in Bitcoin and other decentralized cryptocurrency than a coin that is being controlled by government. I agree on what Matthew Bishop said, some governments are the ones that are destroying the real purpose of cryptocurrencies and with all of this banning, creating/connecting negativity and regulations. But we shouldn't worry about this, there are still more countries that are pro cryptocurrency than anti cryptocurrency and Bitcoin won't go anywhere because it is here to stay.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
March 27, 2018, 01:18:50 AM
What do you mean disappear? No one mining, trading, exchanges shutting down bitcoin pairings? All bitcoin mine?

I don' think that bitcoin will just disappear in the cryptoverse, I also have a hunch that it can't even be replaced though we can this kind of scaling issues like forever. Because there are too much money that have been flowing eversince and I doubt that investors will just stop pouring money in the ecosystem.

Yes, there are attacks all over from Governments, banks all over the world  or even a competitor coins like BCH. However, its too resilient from this crisis that it will survived everything until the last bitcoin is mine (which we are all dead by then).
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 11:54:39 PM
Bitcoin may disappear in the future, replaced by other digital currency.

But if you keep eyes on bitcoin, then you will catch up the other currency more easily.

Of course, you should not put all your money in one kind of assets.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
March 26, 2018, 11:51:32 PM
We shouldn't worry about bitcoin disappearing because we could be dead before bitcoin becomes obsolete. Only a few countries are against bitcoin and crypto I don't think that's something to worry about.The government can do whatever they want against bitcoin but that won't stop crypto from growing over time. Imo it'll take maybe several decades before another altcoin overcomes bitcoin.

However, to become an international currency, digital currency needs to meet a necessary condition, which is the stability of monetary value.
Basically like tether for their own coin to become stable they would buy all of the circulating coins at a specific price point.  
Activity: 238
March 26, 2018, 10:47:33 PM
A good rule to follow is never to invest more than what you would be willing to lose.
Activity: 168
March 26, 2018, 10:15:52 PM
In the future, bitcoin may yet have another destiny. If a sovereign state were to issue its own digital currency based on blockchain technology, the situation would be complicated. Matthew Bishop, senior editor of the economist, said: "the biggest risk for digital money is that the government is likely to act to destroy alternative currencies other than fiat currencies." So should we worry about this?

In real life, monetary forms can be changed, but the "rules of the game" are not reversible. In any era, as long as the "rules of the game" are in, even if there is a war, as long as the data is still in, any virtual currency can survive and pass on under this rule.

As a result, many prognosticators say that the current currency will be replaced entirely by digital money in the near future. However, to become an international currency, digital currency needs to meet a necessary condition, which is the stability of monetary value.

From the national level, the digital currency is a long-term process, the user panic, while prove itself in the prototype stage, again shows the importance of relevant laws and regulations and industry since the flooding. Until a key directive is introduced, the digital currency can only be stuck in the 3.0 era.
Pages:
Jump to: