Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin disappear in the future? - page 2. (Read 1489 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
i dont think so, because currently Bitcoin well all known worldwide, ten years from now a half of people all over the world is using Bitcoin. our technology gain so fast. so lets see our future with bitcoin.
Bitcoin has already made a lot of things god for us, still bitcoin is helping people to earn money, it gives opportunity to earn their own money, bitcoin is almost everywhere acting like currency, and our community is getting new way of life, bitcoin is not possible to become disappear, as our life is getting better with bitcoin and many people love bitcoin as best source of income for them so I think bitcoin has bright future and it will never get disappear.
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
Even in a worst case scenario of some other coin becoming popular, Bitcoin will never disappear because it will have value as an antique.

And, under adverse circumstances such as bans by Nations, Bitcoin will acquire even more worth.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think in the future Bitcoin will not disappear, in fact in the future Bitcoin will grow at a high price. I am sure the price of Bitcoin in the future will be very high and will be the best coin of all time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
In the future, bitcoin may yet have another destiny. If a sovereign state were to issue its own digital currency based on blockchain technology, the situation would be complicated. Matthew Bishop, senior editor of the economist, said: "the biggest risk for digital money is that the government is likely to act to destroy alternative currencies other than fiat currencies." So should we worry about this?

In real life, monetary forms can be changed, but the "rules of the game" are not reversible. In any era, as long as the "rules of the game" are in, even if there is a war, as long as the data is still in, any virtual currency can survive and pass on under this rule.

As a result, many prognosticators say that the current currency will be replaced entirely by digital money in the near future. However, to become an international currency, digital currency needs to meet a necessary condition, which is the stability of monetary value.

From the national level, the digital currency is a long-term process, the user panic, while prove itself in the prototype stage, again shows the importance of relevant laws and regulations and industry since the flooding. Until a key directive is introduced, the digital currency can only be stuck in the 3.0 era.

It could possibly be. As far as I know bitcoin has its own cap once we consumed all of those exisiting I am pretty sure that it would the end for bitcoin. I may not have the credibility to say such thing but this is just my mere opinion.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
As far that mathematics exist, also Bitcoin will exist. Those 2 things can't just disappear... because are deep in our world. even here typing/posting, the math is doing what it have to do, bits, 0 and 1. Same with Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
We all can not predict whether in the future Bitcoin will disappear or it will grow. If now and then Bitcoin can always grow and Bitcoin enthusiasts more and more, I think in the future Bitcoin will not disappear. It could be in the future Bitcoin will be used by everyone in the world.
Activity: 364
i dont think so, because currently Bitcoin well all known worldwide, ten years from now a half of people all over the world is using Bitcoin. our technology gain so fast. so lets see our future with bitcoin.
Activity: 57
I am sure that in the future Bitcoin will not disappear, in the future Bitcoin will grow and become a digital currency that is relied upon by people all over the World. Over time surely everything will use advanced technology in the future. And Bitcoin is perfect to be maintained until the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
It is no news people have this kind of perception about the disappearance of Bitcoin. Well, i don't buy into the idea of bitcoin disappearing in the future but to gain much grounds and popularity which will hit a global patronage.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
Everything is possible mate but i think not in 1-2 years later
As long as people can get some money from crypto world i dont think crypto gonna gone so fast
Especially if crypto get accept from many goverment around the world be possible btc gonna exist for a long time
Bitcoin will be there forever and all other currencies will disappear from the market. People are now looking towards cryptocurrency in the future because of its unique features. It is not only profitable but also usable all over the world; you can use it for your payments anywhere in the world without the need of any exchange local currency.
Bitcoin is there in this world and that it will remain there no matter how hard the things are for the rest of the crypto currencies. there is no such way that we will be seeing any such thing happening and that there is no such need to worry about anything like that and that we only need to focus on the ways which can help us in making of some good money without considering any such thing.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
For me bitcoin will not dissappear in the future because many are investing in bitcoin and many are fighting for bitcoin if many will use bitcoin it will not disappear. If there are many user it is imposibble to dissappear it will do still appear even if the country will banned the bitcoin it willl never happen. Maybe it will happen if only a few will fight for bitcoin and use it. But if many will use it will be impossible to happen.
Bitcoin can only disappear from this world once all the people living in this world stops investing their money into it and that they think of bitcoin to be the worst investment. There is nothing like that which is possible and that nothing like that will ever happen because bitcoin is helping so many people in so many ways in having some very good earning and that you need not to worry about anything like that.
Activity: 168
It is extremely unlikely that BTC will disappear in future. Rather it could see a huge growth like it has been always. However , Scalability issue should be dealt quickly. We are waiting for lightning network.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
Bitcoin is hardly likely to disappear in the future. Even if it rises high in price and its bubble bursts because of panic or other reasons, it will still have to exist further in new, changed conditions for it.
Also, bitcoin should not be afraid of centralized crypto-currencies issued by various states. On the one hand, it will distract attention from bitcoin, but will increase the general attention to crypto currency.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
For me as long as many people will still invest on bitcoin
Bitcoin will still exist .. and of course still risky we cant predict what might happen also in
the other side.. but as long as many people believe on cryptocurrency, bitcoin will still continue ..
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
It is impossible. Bitcoin will never disappear because there are more and more people in many countries in the world using it ton conduct transactions in different areas.
The way bitcoin has managed to make such a positive impact in the society and the way people are getting convinced to this thing that investing of the money into bitcoin can help them in getting richer is an indication of this thing that bitcoin is having a wonderful future and that all those who will keep on investing into it will then end up making a huge amount of earning, thus making their lives far better.
Activity: 57
Whatever happens btcs are gonna reign as hell forever once it is founded. Btcs can be implemented for many good causes too.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency and as long as the internet is there bitcoin will exist in this world so there is no alternative for bitcoin disappearing
Activity: 42
Where would they go? when the principle blockchain system will never ever get ruined as it is a digital platform LOL
Activity: 168
cryptocurrency is alive because of the interest the people into the blockchain.. it could only be died if no one will use the blockchain. but for as long as we are here and still believing in crypto this system will never come to an end.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
as with every innovative invention, there is always the risk of oblivion. As much as i'd love to say that its impossible for it to disappear, i know that bitcoin can infact disappear. Its a very slim chance tho but its possible. I personally approach btc like a ponzi Grin i invest what i can lose

Anything is possible but the thing is we need to look at the positive side of the picture instead of looking at the darkest side as doing so will only result in more worries and that we will assume lot of things by ourselves. Bitcoin is there and that it will remain there in the future as well. There is no such need to be worried about and that we need to hope for even better future of the crypto currencies.
those who are investing in bitcoin and who are holding bitcoin will never even imagine this thing, as since start people are watching bitcoin getting famous and high in price which made them really a fan of bitcoin, bitcoin made a lot of people financially good and they are rich now, bitcoin is spreading all over the world so how it can be disappear ever, so lets think positive and be with bitcoin so it will never get disappear.
Pages:
Jump to: