Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin disappear in the future? - page 4. (Read 1489 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Maybe, in a thousand year I guess. Bitcoin is already part of our life now, do you think that the bitcoin is still a bubble that will disappear immediately?
Just think about this one example, paying using bitcoin removes many layers in a traditional payment system allowing payment direct from buyer to you.
Which mean the bitcoin can make the transaction easy and less time consuming, do you think that they will end that kind of transaction if everyone benefits on it?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It is impossible. Bitcoin will never disappear because there are more and more people in many countries in the world using it ton conduct transactions in different areas.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
No. It will not until the internet is alive for sure the cryptocurrecy bitcoin will always there and making sending money to other countries or places will be easier more in the future. It should be more improve so that people will buy more and value will increase more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Everything is possible mate but i think not in 1-2 years later
As long as people can get some money from crypto world i dont think crypto gonna gone so fast
Especially if crypto get accept from many goverment around the world be possible btc gonna exist for a long time
No I think this is a thing which is not going to happen ever, bitcoin will not get disappear in future, as we know bitcoin is the first digital currency and it has very good history and a very bright future, now 80 out of 100 countries are agree to make it legal currency, so I think ups and downs will happen but disappearance is not possible, bitcoin will keep on floating in digital world forever.
Activity: 68
A lot of people are getting to know about the bitcoins and therefore it will stay.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
People are getting to know about this as they are also investing and trading.
These are just the rumors and that nothing like that will ever happen. The only reason of such kind of talking’s is to demotivate you so that you go for selling of your coins to being down the value of the crypto coins so that they can then buy the coins at cheaper rates. You need not to worry about the future of the bitcoin as bitcoin holds a colorful future and that it will never disappoint you.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
BTC now is probably 10 years old. As world moves to gig economy and BTC laid the foundation of BLOCKCHAIN. And startup are levering this tech to give global population a chance to be a part of bussiness. Well, I guess BTC will be remembered and will not disappear as long as there is BLOCKCHAIN tech.
Why "probably"? It's not yet 10 years old by the way. Anyway, bitcoins are sure to stay if not then blockchain is. Bitcoins have paved the way to allow the world to know about blockchain and the benefits of the technology. Blockchain is such an amazing technology that has a lot of potential in a lot of use-cases. We probably haven't even explored the full potential of this technology.
Blockchain technology is a sophisticated technology and has now begun to be applied to several sectors. I see that the use of blockchain has begun to grow. Sectors such as finance are now starting to implement the blockchain system. Including Bitcoin currently utilizing blockchain technology, I believe Bitcoin can survive and continue to grow. Even the popularity of Bitcoin can get better, now public confidence is very high on Bitcoin. Overall I believe Bitcoin can survive and become one of the financial systems in this world that will be used in the future.
Activity: 140
as with every innovative invention, there is always the risk of oblivion. As much as i'd love to say that its impossible for it to disappear, i know that bitcoin can infact disappear. Its a very slim chance tho but its possible. I personally approach btc like a ponzi Grin i invest what i can lose
Activity: 89
BTC now is probably 10 years old. As world moves to gig economy and BTC laid the foundation of BLOCKCHAIN. And startup are levering this tech to give global population a chance to be a part of bussiness. Well, I guess BTC will be remembered and will not disappear as long as there is BLOCKCHAIN tech.
Why "probably"? It's not yet 10 years old by the way. Anyway, bitcoins are sure to stay if not then blockchain is. Bitcoins have paved the way to allow the world to know about blockchain and the benefits of the technology. Blockchain is such an amazing technology that has a lot of potential in a lot of use-cases. We probably haven't even explored the full potential of this technology.

I strongly believe that bitcoin will not disseappear but instead it will continue to lead in the future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
Activity: 168
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
 As far as we all know bitcoin is a strong cryptocurrency and for it to disappear that easy in the future is I think is impossible.  Bitcoin may reach the lowest peak of its value but as long as the value of bitcoin keeps on growing it is merely impossible to disappear. But the truth is we can never really tell what will happen in the future because bitcoin is very popular nowadays.
Activity: 141
I think No, because as you see right many people use to used and earn in bitcoin. But thats only my perspective but i also think it is possible that bitcoin will this disappear in the future but be positive as long as bitcoin is here and help othe people by doing this kind of work
I also do not think so, because still bitcoin is very young and still most of the people do not know about bitcoin, i think that now the bitcoin users are increasing because its popularity is increasing throughout the world, i think that bitcoin will be the first choice for the people to use it for shopping online as well as for shopping offline.
Till date bitcoin is not fully prevail in the world and you are talking about disappearance. Don’t be panic about the future of bitcoin. All other currencies will disappear in the future because of cryptocurrency, because it is better than paper and fiat currency. No need for any exchange if you want to use your bitcoin anywhere in the world. Just one click and you will pay your bills.
Activity: 154
It is going to stay in the longer run and will grow more as it is getting acknowledged.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies cannot disappear easily I believe. It becomes useful by so many people. And in fact it is very important currency today and it will continue far longer.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Making certain judgments for the future will be a wrong attitude.
'Maybe one day bitcoin will disappear'.

And this judgments for the future will be a wrong attitude too? think about that.

Tacking other people's speculations is not the right way if you make speculation that makes people uncomfortable. The future of cryptocurrency is a form of speculation that has many directions, sometimes we have to repeat history.

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
Maybe one day bitcoin will disappear, but it would be very ambitious to say the same thing for the cryptocurrincies as general. A lot of people are making comments for the ethereum that one day it will get the kingdom from bitcoin. Making certain judgments for the future will be a wrong attitude.
Activity: 68
People are getting to know about this as they are also investing and trading.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
As long as I see that bitcoin show a positive trend. It's a promising cryptocurrency business because it's according his time. Bitcoin will be a popular cryptocurrency which everyone will take it to be a part of way to run his business. Bitcoin will appear forever, will be great & popular
There is no way that we can deny the worth of the crypto currencies especially when it comes to that of the most favorite crypto currency that is bitcoin which is the backbone of the entire crypto world. Bitcoin surely holds a very good future and that there will hardly come any such situation when we will experience such kind of thing when bitcoin will be disappointing its investors. That will never happen.
Activity: 63
As long as I see that bitcoin show a positive trend. It's a promising cryptocurrency business because it's according his time. Bitcoin will be a popular cryptocurrency which everyone will take it to be a part of way to run his business. Bitcoin will appear forever, will be great & popular
Activity: 140
Will BTC and it's monetary value disappear, nobody knows and anything otherwise is speculation. Blockchain tech. is not going anywhere period you cannot put the rabbit back in the hat. I like this project because they are aiming at reducing the volatility in the market with their arbitrage exchange which will, in turn, encourage a new wave of massive adoption. What do you think about this project? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-meet-the-people-making-crypto-mainstream-3085831
Pages:
Jump to: