Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 133. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 12, 2017, 01:15:07 PM
Bitcoin will only end if there is no users who are investing in this coins and every ico's that are closing then there is no way for this coins to still circulate in the market and that will be the biggest reason for bitcoins to end.

The life of one's product is in the hands of its supporter.  If we will not seize from supporting bitcoin, maybe bitcoin will last a lifetime and even more.  But as to its price, if it goes up so high, maybe someone or the government will try to stop it.  Or they will do something to regulate it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 12, 2017, 01:13:01 PM
It will not end, not in a next couple of years.
And it will rise till then.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
November 12, 2017, 01:10:36 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
Even though the price was rapidly in increasing you may still invest and investing in bitcoin is one the way to gain much income. Its never too late to invest and anytime you could invest but I suggest you must invest now if you want to have better future with bitcoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 01:04:22 PM
Bitcoin, the fastest growing cryptocurrency among all. It has a very great present and will glitter in the future too. Bitcoin present status gives no Alert about it's future ending and it would be very unfortunate if it will end. Very unfortunately few countries has banned cryptocurrency due to some unavoidable circumstances but in the upcoming future it seems they also remove the ban and thus they spread all across the world in the coming future.It plays a very crucial and benefial role in digitalizing the world and will do the same job in the future too. Bitcoin continuously growing rate suggests it's better future and would not be end in the future
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 12:58:57 PM
bitcoin will always in top place, however the common currency for the whole world probably is not bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
November 12, 2017, 12:56:16 PM
Bitcoin will only end if there is no users who are investing in this coins and every ico's that are closing then there is no way for this coins to still circulate in the market and that will be the biggest reason for bitcoins to end.
Activity: 136
November 12, 2017, 12:36:38 PM
Bitcoin is nothing but a database that records how much money people burn to keep running, yes will end.
Tokens will be the future of Cryptoworld, real projects , real people with good ideas and projects...
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
November 12, 2017, 12:26:15 PM
I can assert that the bitcoin will never end. Bitcoin is a currency that dominates the virtual world. A lot of things are dependent on bitcoin, this power stock, bitcoin will never end !!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 12:14:22 PM
I do not think there is a possibility of Bitcoin Dawon. The reason has become very popular. Its price is also increasing. Millions of people work here. It's the first place to work online.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 12:13:57 PM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
I agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin will end if there is no single bitcoin user.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
November 12, 2017, 12:02:37 PM
As long as we are here to support bitcoin then bitcoin will not end because bitcoin is depending on us.I dont think so that bitcoin will end, because bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day.
Yes we are here and we are using the crypto currency so we must be aware of the present price and the value of the bitcoin as now in a lot of the countries the bitcoin is being use as the legal currency and the with the time the bitcoin will have the value and the price I hope soon we will see the bitcoin become the one and the only currency of the year. It is clear that the bitcoin is not the end able currency at all.
Activity: 350
November 12, 2017, 11:52:21 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

No! I think decreasing of the price is the part of volatility of bitcoin so dont panic and just hold your bitcoin just believe and trust in bitcoin.
Activity: 101
November 12, 2017, 11:52:09 AM
As long as we are here to support bitcoin then bitcoin will not end because bitcoin is depending on us.I dont think so that bitcoin will end, because bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day.
sound good, bitcoin will end means whole world lose Internet 😜 if it's possible?  so 100% bitcoin will be end.
hmm, I think the 'Bitcoin will end' statement is pretty broad. The question is, what will make it end? How will it end? Its pretty broad really, to the chances that it might only end its legacy as the number one cryptocurrency is already a legitimate reason for it to call that it ended. In fact Bitcoin Cash is making its way through, it have already passed ethereum, its impressive really, and it is continuing to rise.
Activity: 164
November 12, 2017, 11:46:45 AM
Bitcoin certainly does not end, Bitcoin is for trading. And now more and more people know bitcoin, bitcoin is getting more and more attention in the world, I do not think bitcoin will be over. Bitcoin era will come. Smiley
Activity: 274
November 12, 2017, 11:22:42 AM
sound good, bitcoin will end means whole world lose Internet 😜 if it's possible?  so 100% bitcoin will be end.
Activity: 238
November 12, 2017, 06:57:29 AM
Activity: 462
November 12, 2017, 06:19:02 AM

We can't really say the future of bitcoins now. But I'm sure for now that bitcoins are still king. But the price of bitcoins now is decreasing so I'm pretty sure many will be buying bitcoins making its existence more sure today.

Honestly, though, even if it's a long shot, I still believe that bitcoins will never ever end. It may sound childish, but all we need is a little childish hope to make things like bitcoins last a lot more generations.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
November 12, 2017, 06:17:55 AM

I dont think that bitcoin will fall down.
Like what you say bitcoin price was continuing to move up.
So it means that many investors are coming and trying to invest in bitcoin.
The bitcoin community is continue to grow and even if there are many cryptocurrency came out they still stick to the bitcoin.
Because they trust it.
And I think that trust was enough to make bitcoin stay in the market.

Due to the trust ,the price of bitcoin is raised from 500 to 7000$.
The price of bitcoin is raised slow and steady process.Even I had inversed in bitcoin by had a faith in Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
November 11, 2017, 08:58:28 PM
it won't stop or end. were on the beginning of this generation's era.. you'll see bitcoin rising in the next few years, bitcoin legitimacy is no.1 in Japan and i think most of the countries will do that and technology is on fire now a days.. bitcoin is unstoppable . .
Activity: 644
November 11, 2017, 07:51:57 PM
I'm sure it will not end. Because bitcoin provides a quick and anonymous payment mechanism of transferring payments known as blockchain. Also it is unstoppable because it is decentralized.
Jump to: