Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 131. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
November 13, 2017, 09:01:21 PM
I think bitcoin will never end until many people believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin helps many people like me. Bitcoin is a currency that help to reduce the increasing unemployment person on our country.
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
November 13, 2017, 08:41:10 PM
Probably not, the advancement and interest in cryptocurrency over the last few years not just from large multinationals but also from small tech start ups has been extremely interesting. I think that in particular we really need to start thinking about where Bitcoin will go in its continual bubble that is it creating. From looking at currency economic market forecasts BTC is set to rise from $7000 to $10000 by mid December so you have to ask yourself how long will this bubble keep expanding? I think at some point with AML and KYC requirements coming into ICO's we will see more market control on BTC and there could be a stabilization of this currencies expansion. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 08:09:19 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
I dont believe that bitcoin will die because as far as now the bitcoin is very strong cryptocurrency so we expect that this bitcoin will going increase because of  alot of people investing in bitcoin so bitcoin is forever.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 08:02:50 PM
Instead of making a profit on their own, if developers join hands to find a solution to change the size of the transaction block, resulting in lower transaction costs and faster authentication, bitcoin will is eternal
Activity: 168
November 13, 2017, 04:19:13 AM
Bitcoin will never go extinct. It has got a huge amount in circulation so its nearly impossible for BTC to end.
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
November 13, 2017, 04:12:25 AM
I never thought so bitcoin will not easily become extinct because it has long been known to many people in various worlds both old and young
Bitcoin is very useful for the future of the young generation to learn the increasing sophisticated science of technology now
It is unfortunate if bitcoin is replaced with another coin or lost
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 03:30:57 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I'd say it not going to end because of the users has support bitcoin and it also help many people to earn money. Its advantage is to less the jobless people in over the world and it less the hustle of the transaction of the buyer and seller. It has end when people abuse it and not use it properly. I know many people use it in illegal activities.
Activity: 238
November 13, 2017, 03:21:22 AM
Bitcoin will never end...
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
November 13, 2017, 03:19:39 AM
To answer your first question, no, I think bitcoin will not end. Its just that there is a limit of how much bitcoin can be produce. Its not too late to invest. Because as you said its keeps on increasing in value.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
November 13, 2017, 03:17:30 AM

No. I don’t think that bitcoin will end in the upcoming future because since it has started it has gained huge amount of popularity among people which has lead to increased users of all age groups. It’s value has also kept on increasing since its start and is still increasing day by day. So by looking at the scenario of bitcoin and all the positive feedback it is getting I really think that bitcoin has a future and has a great potential.
Activity: 45
November 13, 2017, 03:14:18 AM
never. Bitcoin is not created to end. It is our future. Think positive. The paper money is too outdated. Bitcoin is the perfect replacement. Sadly when the bitcoin is over
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 03:13:46 AM
Bitcoin will be stronger than ever once this problem is solved. Bitcoin will never end. If Bitcoin cash wins this war, we will just start calling it our new Bitcoin and continue the developement. At least, this will be a lesson as well as an end to blocksize problem. I am not brave enough to keep either of Bitcoins at the moment, but once the prolem is solved, i willl take my side again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
November 13, 2017, 03:10:39 AM
I think it's not, as long as the people should keep investing on it, bitcoin will never die or end. There are many countries adapted bitcoin because they saw the good feedback and good things that happened in other countries who's first accept bitcoin, and they know that someday it will last forever.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
November 13, 2017, 03:09:05 AM
Bitcoin will never end.you have the chance because bitcoin is now rising in price. If you are smart you would invest now.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
November 13, 2017, 03:05:16 AM
Many opinions say that the presence of ethereum, waves and bitcoin cash will make bitcoin end, but it still seems to take longer to get bitcoin users to leave bitcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 13, 2017, 03:03:12 AM
there is posibility that bitcoin will end. I think there will be a lot of Altcoin that can replace Bitcoin in the future. However, it really does not need to be replaced by any other currency because it is constantly evolving and gaining high value in a short time.

It is possible that bitcoin can be replaced, but I doubt it if it would really end, (as in no more life) There are altcoins that has potential when it comes to price, but still bitcoin is their father, their beginning, therefore, when they rice, they carry with them the name of Bitcoin.

Only a very strong force could wipe out bitcoin instantly, like if the whole world unite and consider Bitcoin as illegal and whoever caught having Bitcoin in their possession will suffer a great punishment.
Activity: 300
November 13, 2017, 02:09:55 AM
 I don't think it'll be down as its market is growing rapidly with its price climbing to new ATH and hence attain new heights as well as getting more stronger and powerful. This technology is getting day by day more popular among people with its massive growth. Till date, it seems too far situation for its decline and it appears to be long-lasting...
Activity: 378
November 13, 2017, 02:07:30 AM
I think prediction about future is not 100 % right but as we know that it is a common sense talk that everything after its peak come to fall after a rise and the other things reach at the rise stage we can say that it can happen to bitcoin because it is growing currency and may in the future it will come to an end but it will take much time.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 02:06:00 AM
No it will not end  but  maybe the value will fall or will get lost but it will never end or be lost maybe the value will be lessen
Activity: 84
November 13, 2017, 02:04:49 AM
there is posibility that bitcoin will end. I think there will be a lot of Altcoin that can replace Bitcoin in the future. However, it really does not need to be replaced by any other currency because it is constantly evolving and gaining high value in a short time.
Jump to: