Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 135. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 03:37:46 AM
No one can tell,but as far as i know bitcoin will stay as long as were here for bitcoin,and the crypto we are the one whos responsible for bitcoins life from the smallest user to the biggest from the workers to investors.this community is relying in every single individuals that investing time,effort,skills,education and capital here in crypto.thats the simplest way to answer your question Op

Bitcoin right now really keeps on increasing its value, I agree that no one can tell when does bitcoin ends. But for me I believe that bitcoin never ends because as long as there is a user and there is an internet connection, I guess it will never end. As long as there are many people believing bitcoin, there is no reason for this to end. There is no way Bitcoin will goes down. As we can see Bitcoin continue growing and increasing as days and years pass by and can be more stable in coming years.
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
November 11, 2017, 03:35:27 AM
Once all 21 Million coin mined there will be huge jump in bitcoin price then slightly leads to downwards to 0 but it will take many decades..  [My prediction]
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
November 11, 2017, 03:27:31 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

For me is bitcoin will never end , as technology evolve and become larger and larger , as the bitcoin too. For the cryptocurrency , bitcoin is still number 1 , but ETH is the second. I think someday ETH will be number 1 , but it can't replace bitcoin. No it's not to late to invest , and there is no chance that bitcoin will be shutdown , unless you're in the province or no wifi zone.

Bitcoin is still rising and more and more people invest here just like you said it keeps increasing the value , so why invest now?.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 11, 2017, 03:01:53 AM
No, I believe that bitcoin will never end. Bitcoin’s value is increasing but it can be controlled. Today, its value decreased. It is never too late to invest in bitcoin. There is no way that can make bitcoin down. Whenever its value decreases, do not be scared. That’s actually a good thing. Bitcoin will be affordable if its value decreases.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 02:48:18 AM
I don't think bitcoin will end because were still here and as long as there is a user and internet connection , bitcoin won't die. As you can see the price of bitcoin is continue growing and soon When 1BTC = >$100,000 then it will be far more stable. Give it a couple more years for this to happen.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 12:16:55 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

All I know is my friend has been doing bitcoin for 6 years now. Until now it is going on. No one actually know when will it end or will it end. So, the best thing to do is enjoy it while it lasts.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 11, 2017, 12:04:00 AM
No one can tell,but as far as i know bitcoin will stay as long as were here for bitcoin,and the crypto we are the one whos responsible for bitcoins life from the smallest user to the biggest from the workers to investors.this community is relying in every single individuals that investing time,effort,skills,education and capital here in crypto.thats the simplest way to answer your question Op
Activity: 32
November 10, 2017, 11:56:16 PM
no, it'll be here for a while
Activity: 30
November 10, 2017, 11:55:15 PM
I do not think Bitcoin will end and be replaced by another crypto.

there are many other cryptos called altcoins, but all of them do not have the quality value what bitcoin have. Nothing can replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 24
November 10, 2017, 11:48:58 PM
Never
Activity: 316
November 10, 2017, 11:46:48 PM
Bitcoin will not stop even though many parties want to stop it, suda many instances when bitcoin in scam or Monkey Money. But that does not affect the bitcoin at all.
Activity: 56
November 10, 2017, 11:36:48 PM
 ;)Bitcoin has already seen massive hikes in price in just the past few months. While no one is entirely sure how Bitcoin will continue to spread to the larger financial world, it seems likely that a limited supply of the currency may cause prices to continue to increase. There are also stockpiles of inactive coins that are held around the world, the largest supply of which belongs to the person or group who founded Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto. Perhaps this supply, consisting of roughly one million Bitcoins, is intentionally being saved for a time when the global supply is facing increased levels of demand.
 Smiley
Activity: 462
November 10, 2017, 11:35:56 PM
I think that bitcoin will not end, but it can face many persecutions because many countries are banning or making it illegal. Bitcoin value is increasing and many people now are getting interest on it. We cannot predict what is going to happen in the future from now. But I hope that this site will last because it really helps us financially.
Activity: 55
November 10, 2017, 11:30:32 PM
it will not end and its not late to invest because bitcoin price will rise again and it reach the heaven hehe
Activity: 238
November 10, 2017, 11:23:08 PM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.

Well thats a mere fact but well for me bitcoin will end if theres no possible worker will going to used for themselves, and it cannot be seen for the next years since bitcoin has beeen expensive nowadays although it dumps but it still pumps , I think bitcoin will last for many years and being known in each country because of its potentials.
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
November 10, 2017, 11:16:17 PM
i dont really think so that bitcoin will end,and if it really comes why so late .if it will end then the early as possible they already get rid of it. we may encounter the decreasing/increasing of value of it but it will never end. as technology advances bitcoin will also do .Smiley
Activity: 322
November 10, 2017, 06:56:28 PM
no one knows how long bitcoin will last i'm sure that bitcoin would continue to pump up the price, everything comes to an end there is no permanent in this world everything would replace a new, maybe bitcoin not last now but it will happen in the couple of years if they reach the supply that is needed, i hope that bitcoin would not last because it os a big help for us.
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
November 10, 2017, 06:50:31 PM
Don't think it will be replaced. the only thing about bitcoin is that it is limited in capabilities and supply. It will always be in demand, but other crypto will pave the way for new tech and dev.
Activity: 156
November 10, 2017, 06:49:50 PM
Everything that has a beginning in this world has an ending,maybe in the future bitcoin will end because there are many changes,but we don't have to worry,maybe decade from now if bitcoin will end,there's another coin that is better than bitcoin.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 06:38:20 PM
The first, Bitcoin never end. The second, maybe BTC price will go down to $6000 next week. You should wait to buy.
Jump to: